Take the Civics Test and Don't Cheat

You mean like this?

I guess i must have photoshopped too:)

Attachments

• $proof.JPG
    $proof.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 57
You answered 33 out of 33 correctly — 100.00 %

If you have any comments or questions about the quiz, please email [email protected].

You can consult the following table to see how citizens and elected officials scored on each question.

Two were lucky guesses between two choices however.

Gosh I can almost hear you clucking from here. I didn't expect any of you fringe rightwingers to post anything less than 90%.

Now if posting your results had required an upload of the screenshot from your computer from the URL's score page, ahahahhahaaaa.....OHHHHH, how this thread would be eating dust in the cyber-basement of USMB right now.

If I knew how to do that, I'd show you one.

Maybe if you were a bit more humble and instead of pretending that everyone else is lying, and decided you were going to educate yourself on the topic, people would have more respect for you.

Whether the wingnuts in this echo chamber respect me or not is irrelevant. Apparently the approval of perfect strangers is important to you, so you skew your opinions and responses accordingly. Welcome to your bubble.

You should atleast have some self respect.

Get the results screen up and click on the top bar to make sure it has "focus".

Then press alt-PrintScrn to make a copy of the window.

Then get Microsoft Paint running, and press Ctl-V to paste the copied window into it as a graphic.

Then click the little down-arrow at the top left of Microsoft Paint, and click "Save As".

I saved mine as a .gif file.

Then go back to the USMB window where little noTPpleez is calling you a liar, and make a new post. Click on "Manage attachments" at the bottom. Follow instructions from there.

Be sure to provide a dish to make it easier for little noTPpleez to eat the crow he has coming. :D

Doesn't seem like any of your homies are smart enough to figure this out.

If you have any comments or questions about the quiz, please email [email protected].

You can consult the following table to see how citizens and elected officials scored on each question.

Come on. we all know you are lying the rest of us;)

Then get Microsoft Paint running, and press Ctl-V to paste the copied window into it as a graphic.

Then click the little down-arrow at the top left of Microsoft Paint, and click "Save As".

Then go back to the USMB window where little noTPpleez is calling you a liar, and make a new post. Click on "Manage attachments" at the bottom. Follow instructions from there.

Be sure to provide a dish to make it easier for little noTPpleez to eat the crow he has coming. :D

I don't think you scored as high as you claim.

You caught me, THREE were lucky guesses :D

The FDR scheme for the SCOTUS was a pure shot in the dark for me. It just sounded slightly more logical to me than the other choices.

I didn't notice you posting YOUR result.

Homie.

I really didn't expect anyone to post their true scores. I scored 100% on that assumption.

It was multiple choice, with mutilple choice, two of four choices will be ridculous, the two remaining, you have to think about. Took me maybe three minutes. I read fast, drive really slow. The "spatial" intelligence tests I score 75% on, IF I am lucky.

If I had Googled some of the questions while taking the test I'm sure like the rest of you I would have scored much higher. And then of course, I could have just lied, too.

So it looks like the people on this thread defy the results of the site's claims and you all are super-geniuses who make college professors look like 5th graders. Right.

So if you're all such political and economic geniuses then why are your broke asses constantly spouting incorrect gibberish on some meaningless internet forum instead of running for Congress and writing and enacting laws which benefit our nation?

Is Obama a dictator? Was Obama born in Kenya? Is Obama a Muslim? Does Obama wants to destroy America? Will Obama change the US Constitution and appoint himself President for life? Do you believe that Republicans are the answer to the Obama problem? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions then you're a moron who didn't score 99% on any test, ever.

Homie.

Huh? In reading comprehension, you just scored an "F". It's in the first line of my O/P.

The FDR scheme for the SCOTUS was a pure shot in the dark for me. It just sounded slightly more logical to me than the other choices.

That one was easy. But even if you didn't know the history of the Court-packing scheme, all you had to do was ask yourself what any unscrupulous leftist would do to undermine the U.S. Constitution.

(BTW, even the totally cowed Congress Roosevelt had to deal with, wouldn't compromise their scruples enough to approve Roosevelt's scheme to become America's first 100% dictator. Roosevelt knew it, and so chickened out of the scheme.)

Last edited:
Much of it is history and not necessarily civics

You answered 30 out of 33 correctly — 90.91 %

So if you're all such political and economic geniuses then why are your broke asses constantly spouting incorrect gibberish on some meaningless internet forum instead of running for Congress and writing and enacting laws which benefit our nation?

Is Obama a dictator? Was Obama born in Kenya? Is Obama a Muslim? Does Obama wants to destroy America? Will Obama change the US Constitution and appoint himself President for life? Do you believe that Republicans are the answer to the Obama problem? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions then you're a moron who didn't score 99% on any test, ever.

My thoughts, exactly.

They won't use Google to verify information and 90% of the time they won't provide a link to corroborate their comments, but sure 'nuf they can suddenly score 100% on a civics test that asks obscure questions like FDR's response to the Supreme Court in 1936 and channel their inner Thomas Aquinas on philosophy.

Homie.

Huh? In reading comprehension, you just scored an "F". It's in the first line of my O/P.

Your screenshot.

You know, the one you derided others for not knowing how to make... even as they were making them all around you.

(yawn)

zzzzzzzzzz......I didn't make a screenshot. They are making them all around me? They? Avatar posted his and he alluded to using Photoshop, joking of course.

Last edited:

If I had Googled some of the questions while taking the test I'm sure like the rest of you I would have scored much higher. And then of course, I could have just lied, too.

So it looks like the people on this thread defy the results of the site's claims and you all are super-geniuses who make college professors look like 5th graders. Right.

Or are individuals whose primary field of concentration undergrad was American History, that helped. : ) :D

Forum List

Back