Take the Civics Test and Don't Cheat

Take this civics test and don't cheat. Answer the questions quickly, no Googling. I scored 68.7% and finished the test in 4 minutes.

Intercollegiate Studies Institute - Educating for Liberty

Full Civic Literacy Exam (from our 2008 survey)
Are you more knowledgeable than the average citizen? The average score for all 2,508 Americans taking the following test was 49%; college educators scored 55%. Can you do better? Questions were drawn from past ISI surveys, as well as other nationally recognized exams.

You answered 28 out of 33 correctly — 84.85 %

If you have any comments or questions about the quiz, please email [email protected].

You can consult the following table to see how citizens and elected officials scored on each question.

Thanks for posting it. The forums mods should do that once per week--post an exam like that in some of the forum topics.

So if you're all such political and economic geniuses then why are your broke asses constantly spouting incorrect gibberish on some meaningless internet forum instead of running for Congress and writing and enacting laws which benefit our nation?

Is Obama a dictator? Was Obama born in Kenya? Is Obama a Muslim? Does Obama wants to destroy America? Will Obama change the US Constitution and appoint himself President for life? Do you believe that Republicans are the answer to the Obama problem? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions then you're a moron who didn't score 99% on any test, ever.

My thoughts, exactly.

They won't use Google to verify information and 90% of the time they won't provide a link to corroborate their comments, but sure 'nuf they can suddenly score 100% on a civics test that asks obscure questions like FDR's response to the Supreme Court in 1936 and channel their inner Thomas Aquinas on philosophy.

The FDR "court packing" plan is high school American history! The tough ones were about the Fed & taxation.

Last edited:

Being against the Tea Party and the GOP doesn't make one a Democrat.

Being ignorant typically does, though.

If there are any logic tests online it might be best for you to skip them.

Awww, are you pouting little one?

Oh come off it Pothead, you commit this boner constantly. Any cynic of the crapola you believe in becomes "Khmer Rouge" and "your shameful party". As if everybody else's thinking is as narrow as yours. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Take this civics test and don't cheat. Answer the questions quickly, no Googling. I scored 68.7% and finished the test in 4 minutes.

Are you more knowledgeable than the average citizen? The average score for all 2,508 Americans taking the following test was 49%; college educators scored 55%. Can you do better? Questions were drawn from past ISI surveys, as well as other nationally recognized exams.

You answered 28 out of 33 correctly — 84.85 %

If you have any comments or questions about the quiz, please email [email protected].

You can consult the following table to see how citizens and elected officials scored on each question.

Thanks for posting it. The forums mods should do that once per week--post an exam like that in some of the forum topics.

Keep history, even medieval is fine. Science, literature, and world religions, physics, all ok. NO calculus, ever. :lol:

Lots of common-sense economic questions. No wonder college educators got half of them wrong.

actually, no... rightwing centric economic questions which have false premises.

Hardly; I missed 5 questions I believe.

I think only one was about the economy; as a left winger either I understand the "rightwing centric" economic supports or I am a good guesser...either can be true I suppose:eusa_clap:. But I found the questions pretty much down the middle.

So if you're all such political and economic geniuses then why are your broke asses constantly spouting incorrect gibberish on some meaningless internet forum instead of running for Congress and writing and enacting laws which benefit our nation?

Is Obama a dictator? Was Obama born in Kenya? Is Obama a Muslim? Does Obama wants to destroy America? Will Obama change the US Constitution and appoint himself President for life? Do you believe that Republicans are the answer to the Obama problem? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions then you're a moron who didn't score 99% on any test, ever.

My thoughts, exactly.

They won't use Google to verify information and 90% of the time they won't provide a link to corroborate their comments, but sure 'nuf they can suddenly score 100% on a civics test that asks obscure questions like FDR's response to the Supreme Court in 1936 and channel their inner Thomas Aquinas on philosophy.

The FDR "court packing" plan is high school American history! The tough ones were about the Fed.

Common knowledge.

Well, there is a reason she isn't conservative. And it's precisely because she doesn't know these things.

Gosh I can almost hear you clucking from here. I didn't expect any of you fringe rightwingers to post anything less than 90%.

Now if posting your results had required an upload of the screenshot from your computer from the URL's score page, ahahahhahaaaa.....OHHHHH, how this thread would be eating dust in the cyber-basement of USMB right now.

Oh, my.

Like this? (see attachment)

Hey; great idea..

Capture_zps2b103346.jpg

Intelligence and knowledge of history are detriments when running for office. People like you get angry when confronted with fact.

Is Obama a dictator?

No, but you sure wish he was.

Was Obama born in Kenya?

No.

Is Obama a Muslim?

Obama holds no god above himself.

images

Does Obama wants to destroy America?

Is the Pope Catholic?

Well DUH!

Will Obama change the US Constitution and appoint himself President for life?

How could he do that?

Obama is engaged in a hot war against the United States Constitution, as is the shameful democratic party - but they collectively lack the power to do as you suggest.

Do you believe that Republicans are the answer to the Obama problem?

The Republicans are about as beneficial as a nasty case of Herpes - where you democrats and Obama are full blown AIDS.

They are merely less lethal to liberty than you are.

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions then you're a moron who didn't score 99% on any test, ever.

Or maybe the reality is that leftism is predicated on abject ignorance and utter stupidity, and you are the proof of my thesis? :dunno:

My thoughts, exactly.

The FDR "court packing" plan is high school American history! The tough ones were about the Fed.

Common knowledge.

I took AP American History in High School. Never heard about the court packing plan. The Fed was easy to me.

I guess to each their own.

If you honestly expect USMB conservatives to tell the truth about their scores, then YOU flunked the test. lolol

Intelligence and knowledge of history are detriments when running for office. People like you get angry when confronted with fact.

Is Obama a dictator?

No, but you sure wish he was.

No.

Obama holds no god above himself.

images

Is the Pope Catholic?

Well DUH!

How could he do that?

Obama is engaged in a hot war against the United States Constitution, as is the shameful democratic party - but they collectively lack the power to do as you suggest.

Do you believe that Republicans are the answer to the Obama problem?

The Republicans are about as beneficial as a nasty case of Herpes - where you democrats and Obama are full blown AIDS.

They are merely less lethal to liberty than you are.

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions then you're a moron who didn't score 99% on any test, ever.

Or maybe the reality is that leftism is predicated on abject ignorance and utter stupidity, and you are the proof of my thesis? :dunno:

Extremists of any kind do not accept challenges to their "vision".

My score was 100%.

If you honestly expect USMB conservatives to tell the truth about their scores, then YOU flunked the test. lolol

Let me guess: you sucked ass on the test.

My score was 100%.

I'll bet that's your real picture too.

Gosh I can almost hear you clucking from here. I didn't expect any of you fringe rightwingers to post anything less than 90%.

Now if posting your results had required an upload of the screenshot from your computer from the URL's score page, ahahahhahaaaa.....OHHHHH, how this thread would be eating dust in the cyber-basement of USMB right now.

Oh, my.

Like this? (see attachment)

Hey; great idea..

Capture_zps2b103346.jpg

So how did you go back into your browser history and find your score page? The site just happened to save it for you? Uh-huh. Sure. Sorry, going back to retake the quiz doesn't count.

Forum List

Back