Take the Civics Test and Don't Cheat

For someone who uses a Tibetan monk for an avatar, you preach like a Baptist minister, and are about as bright as one, too.

If the authors of the site are correct, then the participants on this thread beat the average college professor by almost 100%. I'm not wrong, I'm just not naive, either.

If you were to give up dope for a few years and finish high school, then move out of moms basement and enroll in community college, you would be in for a great shock at what real college instructors are like.

Well, there is a reason she isn't conservative. And it's precisely because she doesn't know these things.

Gosh I can almost hear you clucking from here. I didn't expect any of you fringe rightwingers to post anything less than 90%.

Now if posting your results had required an upload of the screenshot from your computer from the URL's score page, ahahahhahaaaa.....OHHHHH, how this thread would be eating dust in the cyber-basement of USMB right now.

Oh, my.

Like this? (see attachment)

good job on proving what a liar and asshat NTPP is. why create a thread, ask others to post their scores and then call them liars for doing so?

what a dumb troll thread.

If I had Googled some of the questions while taking the test I'm sure like the rest of you I would have scored much higher. And then of course, I could have just lied, too.

So it looks like the people on this thread defy the results of the site's claims and you all are super-geniuses who make college professors look like 5th graders. Right.

Why on earth would anyone need to google the answers? What will it take for you to just admit you're wrong? Why does everyone who did well, whether left or right, are lying or cheating?

It's just a stupid quiz. Why do you have a problem admitting you are wrong. Relax and stop taking yourself so seriously. You might learn something

For someone who uses a Tibetan monk for an avatar, you preach like a Baptist minister, and are about as bright as one, too.

If the authors of the site are correct, then the participants on this thread beat the average college professor by almost 100%. I'm not wrong, I'm just not naive, either.

Your assumption is based on them being honest.

And yes I think many if us are smarter than many professors. Especially those of us with advanced degrees in our field

I don't think you scored as high as you claim.

If I had Googled some of the questions while taking the test I'm sure like the rest of you I would have scored much higher. And then of course, I could have just lied, too.

So it looks like the people on this thread defy the results of the site's claims and you all are super-geniuses who make college professors look like 5th graders. Right.

No need to Google on multiple choice. Basic civics plus a few questions that were obviously begging for certain answers. I think I messed up the Lincoln debates and one other. It was pretty elementary.

Oh, and I forget to mention that the source was biased and I don't believe the stats that college professors do as badly as alleged.

Nope. It has to be us cheating or lying despite the screen shots and the fact that people on both sides of the aisle are doing well. Otherwise the op has to admit she is wrong. And we all know that can't possibly happen

If you were to give up dope for a few years and finish high school, then move out of moms basement and enroll in community college, you would be in for a great shock at what real college instructors are like.

It's posts like this that reinforce my belief that "some people" cheated on that quiz.

This site is just too easy sometimes. It's like a bunch of trained seals waiting for the guy with that big bucket of chum.

No need to Google on multiple choice. Basic civics plus a few questions that were obviously begging for certain answers. I think I messed up the Lincoln debates and one other. It was pretty elementary.

Oh, and I forget to mention that the source was biased and I don't believe the stats that college professors do as badly as alleged.

Nope. It has to be us cheating or lying despite the screen shots and the fact that people on both sides of the aisle are doing well. Otherwise the op has to admit she is wrong. And we all know that can't possibly happen

So the authors of the site are lying?

And I made it too easy with the screen shots. Anybody can go back and take the test, get the results, retake the quiz. Then...SHOOT the screen. My bad.

It's posts like this that reinforce my belief that "some people" cheated on that quiz.

This site is just too easy sometimes. It's like a bunch of trained seals waiting for the guy with that big bucket of chum.

You ignorance reinforces that everyone else is lying?

And you don't see the problem with that do you?

64.4 percent. Been awhile since I had learned that crap. Boring as all get out. In the end does it really matter how people score on something like that rubbish?

So the authors of the site are lying?

And I made it too easy with the screen shots. Anybody can go back and take the test, get the results, retake the quiz. Then...SHOOT the screen. My bad.

Dude, you could take the test a dozen times and still be in the 70% range. Even if you googled the answers, you'd stop and take a bong hit, then forget what you read before you could post it....

Bro, I don't mean to be cruel, but you did poorly because you really are stupid.

I didn't realize one COULD cheat; still, most of the questions were US history, not really what I think of as "civics". Nothing much about the duties of citizens, more "which President did _, __,__."

Dude, you've destroyed your brain with dope - its why you can't pass a 7th grade level civics test.

Did you notice how all the libturds didn't do very well on the test?

Don't they always claim to be the smart ones?

You ignorance reinforces that everyone else is lying?

And you don't see the problem with that do you?

I think you bullshitted your results, too, just like the rest of your posts for the last few years on here. Sorry, but you are all form and no substance.

perhaps because all of the economic questions are garbage? :)

So profits aren't revenues minus expenses? Who knew?

Profits are defined differently depending on how a business files its tax returns, pays its employees and files for incorporation, i.e. New York vs. Delaware or Nevada. So yes, the questions were wobbly at best in this area.

You're an uneducated moron.

Profit Definition | Investopedia

Forum List

Back