Take the red pill!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Watching this banter play out on social media is hilarious.

Elon Musk Tweets 4 words and the left come unglued. Lilly Wachowski rounds on Ivanka Trump and Elon Musk over Matrix tweets

Elon has 34 million followers. Wonder how many are watching the response he is getting for sharing his opinion. The creator of the Matrix sure noted and she ensured that her 4th Matrix movie, now in production, will open to controversy by tweeting FUCK YOU to Ivanka & Elon.

As a HUGE Matrix fan I am disappointed in her response and willingness to be so flippant with her customer base.

The left is watching their grip on the narrative slip away as more well known & popular celebrities step away from the ideological bubble they've tried so hard to protect.

Elon Musk Tweets 4 words and the left come unglued. Lilly Wachowski rounds on Ivanka Trump and Elon Musk over Matrix tweets

Elon has 34 million followers. Wonder how many are watching the response he is getting for sharing his opinion. The creator of the Matrix sure noted and she ensured that her 4th Matrix movie, now in production, will open to controversy by tweeting FUCK YOU to Ivanka & Elon.

As a HUGE Matrix fan I am disappointed in her response and willingness to be so flippant with her customer base.

No one comes unglued at what Elon Musk says. The guy needs to be on meds. All you have to do is look at some of his unhinged tweets (a couple of which almost got him into hot water with the SEC) to know he's got issues.
I don't care how successful of a businessman people think he is. I'm not going to listen to what this nut has to say. And no, I don't care what one of the former Wachowski brothers has to say either.
Why Elon Musk’s tweets matter to the SEC

The left is watching their grip on the narrative slip away as more well known & popular celebrities step away from the ideological bubble they've tried so hard to protect.

The creator of the Matrix movies are the Wachowski brothers. They think they’re capable of changing genders

The creator of the Matrix movies are the Wachowski brothers. They think they’re capable of changing genders
So Lana was formerly one of the brothers? I'm confused...
A quick search came up with this....

The film is co-written and directed by Lana Wachowski, one of the two Wachowskis who directed the previous three films.

The film is co-written and directed by Lana Wachowski, one of the two Wachowskis who directed the previous three films.

Yup. Both of them are now formally men, according to anyone who believes such a thing is possible

Yup. Both of them are now formally men, according to anyone who believes such a thing is possible
Omg lol

I Googled Wachowski brothers and came up with Lilly & Lana

And Musk is the nutjob? Haha

Strange....A few short months ago, the corporate welfare king Musk was a big hero to the moonbats, with his sparky cars.

Innit funny what happens when you refuse to fall in line like a good little proletarian stooge?
Elon Musk is a nut case.

Who would ever want his ugly ass 'cybertruck'? I laughed at the reveal when he broke the window. And that still makes me lol.

I can't comment too much on the Matrix movies. My husband loves them. I could never get into them.

But if one of the co-writers/directors wants to give a big Fuck You to Elon Musk and Ivanka Trump, well maybe I should give the movies another chance.

Elon Musk is a nut case.
The Wachowski brothers...
Screenshot_20200518-074801_Google.jpg

You were saying?

Last edited:
I like to know who I'm dealing with. It's the dude on the left. Has it ripped its thingy off yet?

In the old days, THAT would be thrown off a cliff by the villagers. <sigh> I miss the old days.....

lilly-wachowski_91884.jpg

No one comes unglued at what Elon Musk says. The guy needs to be on meds. All you have to do is look at some of his unhinged tweets (a couple of which almost got him into hot water with the SEC) to know he's got issues.
I don't care how successful of a businessman people think he is. I'm not going to listen to what this nut has to say. And no, I don't care what one of the former Wachowski brothers has to say either.
Being a free thinker is called an American man. Anyone that thinks outside of your little box you consider unhinged

I can never make it through that 2nd Matrix movie. It has put me to sleep 6x. I give up. Wtf happens?
No need for sleeping pills if you have the 2nd Matrix movie.

Being a free thinker is called an American man. Anyone that thinks outside of your little box you consider unhinged

No. He just aligns with the narrative you support. He isn't thinking free. Based on some of his tweets, it looks like he "thinks" just as much as Trump does....which is to say, not at all. :)

No. He just aligns with the narrative you support. He isn't thinking free. Based on some of his tweets, it looks like he "thinks" just as much as Trump does....which is to say, not at all. :)
We can’t think we just keep winning elections why you Democrats keep losing lol

I can never make it through that 2nd Matrix movie. It has put me to sleep 6x. I give up. Wtf happens?

Yeah, I remember I was invested all the way up to the moment in the second movie where Robert E. Lee made his appearance.
After that, I was...WTF???..Seriously...after all that? :)

Yeah, I remember I was invested all the way up to the moment in the second movie where Robert E. Lee made his appearance.
After that, I was...WTF???..Seriously...after all that? :)
Never made it that far...I think you're bullshittin', though. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back