🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Take Your Pick About the Hur Report on Joe

Hur made excuses to not charge Biden, even though it was clear Biden broke the law.

Dems are just mad about the excuse he used, which makes Biden look bad.

The report didn't say he was senile.

Why do Trump supporters keep making up words and acting as if they are what Hur included in the report?
The report said Biden had a poor memory. Not good for a President. He's not going to get better, but worse.

The report said Biden had a poor memory. Not good for a President. He's not going to get better, but worse.
Many elderly have poor memories.

It's sad that the DNC and RNC (now the TNC I guess) chose two old men to run for for president.

I would have preferred a Klobachar/Kasich ticket but it is not meant to be.

What say you?

1) Biden's memory is so bad he wasn't charged w/ illegally keeping classified info as a private citizen

2) Biden's memory is fine & he should be charged for willfully keeping of classified info as a private citizen

It’s an either/or decision. Binary, no option 3.

If I was found to have stolen classified information, the prosecution would not give a good shit if I was a nice, elderly man with some memory issues. I would likely end my life rotting in a prison.

But then I am just a peon not a high ranking Democrats like Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi or a member of their families like Hunter Biden. Even high level bureaucrats that do Democrats favors can get away with almost anything.

In our nation we are supposed to have ONE RULE OF LAW THAT APPLIES EQUALLY TO ALL. Admittedly we never quite achieved that as the rich can hire the best attorneys. Still the important leadership of one political party should not be totally above everybody else.

1710363444333.jpeg

Say White, question. What's it like being over the hill yet still lacking the spine to admit you're a deeply devoted Democracked?
I wouldn't know. You can dream, though. You have always seemed prone to fantasy.:D

So prosecute Trump for having classified documents but not Brandon.

Fascists pull that crap.
Hur attested to the differences in the two cases. While I have known about Republican lawyers for 3 years, you guys have never said you had a problem, so surely you believe your own lawyer, appointed as US Attorney, by Donald Trump, himself.

Forum List

Back