🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Take Your Pick About the Hur Report on Joe

What say you?

(1) I say we don't need any report on President Biden.

(2) We all know he is a mediocre career politician who is now elderly and mentally frail, but the Dems want him because he is a perfect figurehead who will follow their "suggestions."

(3) And -- sadly -- if he has to take Amtrak back to Delaware in the next four years, the Honorable Kamala Harris and the First Gentleman will be excellent substitutes.

(4) Hold on to your seats. You young people (I am already 86) are in for a wild ride with the Oval Office, the Senate and the House in Dem hands! (Not to mention their Supreme Court appointees!)

Yes. Why he didn't bring charges is in contention. Ray Epps was mentioned because he benefited from the same criteria as Biden, someone decided without asking a jury.

Ray Epps plead guilty.

Why would he need a jury?

Really not that complicated. Pure damage control on the part of Congress and the DOJ. Try to keep up.
Sorry. I can't keep up with your speculation.

You are welcome to it though.

Me on the other hand will simply accepts Hur's decision not to charge.

Here is what he said:

“I need to disagree with at least one thing that you said, which is that I found that all of the elements were met,” Hur replied. “One of the elements of the relevant mishandling statute is the intent element. And what my report reflects is my judgment that based on the evidence, I would not be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury that that intent element had been met.
Needs to be repeated

You LIE, shocker there. He determined Biden broke the law, blatantly, but the odds of convincing a jury to jail the old fool who can't remember anything was low. This special counsel report does NOT exonerate criminal Joe Biden.
Yes, because he didn't think he could prove intent.

That means Biden didn't break the law because intent is required.

Yes, because he didn't think he could prove intent.

That means Biden didn't break the law because intent is required.
Explain how you accidentally steal classified documents from a SCIF numerous times over decades, Simp.

Then accidentally store them in a dozen unsecure places, moving them from one to the other.

Then unknowingly tell your ghost writer you have classified documents in the basement for him to use on your book, despite him having no security clearance.

Explain all that.

Explain how you accidentally steal classified documents from a SCIF numerous times over decades, Simp.

Then accidentally store them in a dozen unsecure places, moving them from one to the other.

Then unknowingly tell your ghost writer you have classified documents in the basement for him to use on your book, despite him having no security clearance.

Explain all that.
Hur explained it in his report.

All your questions are answered there.

So as long as my gang of bank robbers just bring the money to my home I’m not guilty of anything.

Dumbass. Hilarious watching you Leftards sin for senile Brandon.
If someone robs a bank and stashes the money in your garage and you don't know about it, will you be charged?

I, also go with option 3. Throw out the entire Hur Confidential ( :auiqs.jpg:) as a partisan hack job. In his interview with Biden Hur said Biden appeared “to have a photographic understanding and recall.”, though this never got into the final report, as didn't suit the Republican narrative. Hur impugned himself and the report by leaving that out.

Say White, question. What's it like being over the hill yet still lacking the spine to admit you're a deeply devoted Democracked?

Forum List

Back