🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Take Your Pick About the Hur Report on Joe

I, also go with option 3. Throw out the entire Hur Confidential ( :auiqs.jpg:) as a partisan hack job. In his interview with Biden Hur said Biden appeared “to have a photographic understanding and recall.”, though this never got into the final report, as didn't suit the Republican narrative. Hur impugned himself and the report by leaving that out.
So prosecute Trump for having classified documents but not Brandon.

Fascists pull that crap.

So prosecute Trump for having classified documents but not Brandon.

Fascists pull that crap.

Correct. Democracks live by, and are held to much lower standards than conservatives. Democracks think of themselves as victims, and have a need to feel that it's someone else's fault.

Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials,” but that a jury would be sensitive to an “elderly man with a poor memory.” The president “did not remember when he was vice president.”
Smart move by Hur. You don't want to commit to charges you don't think a jury will convict on.

Some people forget when they are president. It's common to get dates wrong.

Still, no charges recommended.

And not pressing charges for this is explained in the early pages...like page 4-6 or 7.
I don't care, the Ghostwriter then tried to hide, and destroy the evidence, you people trying to cover for Biden then turn around and throw Trump under the bus for less.

I don't care, the Ghostwriter then tried to hide, and destroy the evidence, you people trying to cover for Biden then turn around and throw Trump under the bus for less.
That isn't what Hur determined.

"ghostwriter kept, and did not delete or attempt to delete, his near-verbatim transcripts of the recordings and produced those transcripts to us, including for each of the incomplete recovered files. \Ve considered whether to charge the ghostwriter with obstruction of justice, but we believe the evidence would be insufficient to obtain a conviction and therefore declined to prosecute him. While the ghostwriter admitted that he deleted the recordings after he learned of the special counsel's investigation, the evidence falls
short of proving beyond a reasonable doubt that he intended to impede an investigation, which is the intent required by law. In his interviews, the ghostwriter offered plausible, innocent reasons for why he deleted the recordings."

Perhaps you should get your info from the report instead of relying on the media to tell you what they think it means?

Their is nothing to cover. Hur decided not to file charges and I am simply reiterating what is in the report.

Why are you talking about Trump?

That isn't what Hur determined.

"ghostwriter kept, and did not delete or attempt to delete, his near-verbatim transcripts of the recordings and produced those transcripts to us, including for each of the incomplete recovered files. \Ve considered whether to charge the ghostwriter with obstruction of justice, but we believe the evidence would be insufficient to obtain a conviction and therefore declined to prosecute him. While the ghostwriter admitted that he deleted the recordings after he learned of the special counsel's investigation, the evidence falls
short of proving beyond a reasonable doubt that he intended to impede an investigation, which is the intent required by law. In his interviews, the ghostwriter offered plausible, innocent reasons for why he deleted the recordings."

Perhaps you should get your info from the report instead of relying on the media to tell you what they think it means?

Their is nothing to cover. Hur decided not to file charges and I am simply reiterating what is in the report.

Why are you talking about Trump?
He tried to destroy them i listened to Hur's testimony!

He tried to destroy them i listened to Hur's testimony!
Right but again Hur determined not to press charges because he determined nothing was deleted with the intent to thwart the investigation.

Again, this is from the actual report, not from the media.

Right but again Hur determined not to press charges because he determined nothing was deleted with the intent to thwart the investigation.

Again, this is from the actual report, not from the media.
Of course it was done to thwart the investigation he just can't prove intent. My gosh are you actually this stupid, he deleted them when he heard about the counsel was that a coincidence?

Of course it was done to thwart the investigation he just can't prove intent. My gosh are you actually this stupid, he deleted them when he heard about the counsel was that a coincidence?
Intent is required. He can't prove intent then he can't prove a crime was committed.

That is how it works.

So Biden didn't intend to remove the classified materials? It was all done without his knowledge?
Not sure the details.

I just know Hur decided against charges because he didn't think he could prove intent and intent is required.

Intent is required. He can't prove intent then he can't prove a crime was committed.

That is how it works.
It's not intent to commit the crime- it's intent to commit the act that is illegal.

If you leave a bar and get a DUI, it does not matter that you thought you weren't intoxicated. You intended to get behind the wheel, that's all that matters.

What say you?

1) Biden's memory is so bad he wasn't charged w/ illegally keeping classified info as a private citizen

2) Biden's memory is fine & he should be charged for willfully keeping of classified info as a private citizen

It’s an either/or decision. Binary, no option 3.

You forgot the 3rd option...

3) I am a lefty, we have the media on our side, Republicans never organize enough to cause action... so I don't have to care

Forum List

Back