Taking "credit" for Carrier???

Just curious.......what happened to Trump's "threat" to place a 35% tariff on Carrier products manufactured in Mexico?.....was that just bullshit?

from the RW conservative talking points bible .....

Labor unions and their corrupt employees in state and federal government are the cause of American businesses relocating overseas. Corporations must survive by relocating off shore or go out of business.

once anti union, now pro union .... poor pathetic little RW dipshits, soooooooo confused.

"Labor unions and their corrupt employees in state and federal government are the cause of American businesses relocating overseas. Corporations must survive by relocating off shore or go out of business."

Link?

upload_2016-12-1_12-6-58.png

One of the biggest reasons companies want to move offshore is because of our 35% corporate tax. That's a big chunk of $$ when labor, facility and office costs, raw material, and state and local taxes are figured in. Calculating all taxes together including taxes on raw materials, if any, could amount to 45% or more.

There is no specific tax break for the sole purpose of relocating a U.S. job to another country, as Romney said. But the tax code does allow companies to deduct business expenses when calculating their tax liability. And those expenses can include the costs of moving a job to another state or even to another country, according to tax experts with whom we spoke.

from the RW conservative talking points bible .....

Labor unions and their corrupt employees in state and federal government are the cause of American businesses relocating overseas. Corporations must survive by relocating off shore or go out of business.

once anti union, now pro union .... poor pathetic little RW dipshits, soooooooo confused.

"Labor unions and their corrupt employees in state and federal government are the cause of American businesses relocating overseas. Corporations must survive by relocating off shore or go out of business."

Link?

are you sure? it was from a website that runs down Democrats .... LMAO

specifically, runs down dems, unions, and the government ...

I know you'll have the balls to disagree with all the RW talking points won't you ?

`snort ~

Last edited:
If these very large corporations can still be profitable by keeping their factories in the USA then it is to their credit and honor for doing so and not putting greed ahead of their nation's greater needs.

But like the other poster said... you are a liberal idiot who is missing a lot of key points in life.

So, beside calling me an "idiot"...answer this:

What would make a capitalistic company opt to STILL pay an American worker $26 per hour versus $3 per hour in Mexico??? National and patriotic pride?......OR, a bribe and a threat to the parent company?

Go on, answer THAT question my fellow "idiot....
There are tax benefits and other incentives, picklenose, the company that stays in the US will have many more friends top help that business. The intangibles are endless and can make the difference between a going concern and a struggling going concern.

Obama had nothing to do with the NY deal.
How is what Trump/Pence did any different than that NY State did a while back? NYS offered to reduce tax rates to 0% for x number of years to businesses to move there.

So what's the difference between that and a state offering money to an established company to STAY there? I don't get your issue.

Perhaps........there is NO difference.......Would you then admit that a Trump administration is pretty much like an Obama administration without the orange hair?

Ahh shaddup, I notice the wannabe Boy King Obungles didn't get it done.

Neither did Trump. He caved. He agreed to give Carrier's parent company significant tax breaks for keeping HALF the jobs in the US. They're still sending 1,100 jobs to Mexico.

Trump, the great negotiator, gave away more than half the jobs he promised to keep.

Idiot

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I just read an article with quotes from the Mexican President .... even though the huge plant is half finished, he could care less, and is confident some other company will step in and take over ..

Trump will be a busy sob giving away $$ before this deal goes to bed.

Forum List

Back