Taking "credit" for Carrier???

Carrier was moving to Mexico for a reason, to cut their production costs .. now all thats left are employee wages and benefits ... those $15-$20 an hour jobs just became min wage jobs ...

good job donnieboi ..

Yep, Carrier will place a wage freeze, lower the new starting wage, and force retirement on the older employees.
Wrong.

Most of Carrier employees are protected by a union. They will not be forced into minimum wage jobs....stop being stupid. If Big Ears did this, you would be praising him from the mountain tops...hypocrites.

Question;
If Carrier had moved to Mexico, their labor costs would have been dramatically reduced. Does anyone think the cost of their products would also be reduced? I think not. All these American companies moving to cheap labor markets don't seem to reflect the lower labor costs in their product pricing. Where are those increased profits going?

Carrier was moving to Mexico for a reason, to cut their production costs .. now all thats left are employee wages and benefits ... those $15-$20 an hour jobs just became min wage jobs ...

good job donnieboi ..

Yep, Carrier will place a wage freeze, lower the new starting wage, and force retirement on the older employees.
Wrong.

Most of Carrier employees are protected by a union. They will not be forced into minimum wage jobs....stop being stupid. If Big Ears did this, you would be praising him from the mountain tops...hypocrites.

Question;
If Carrier had moved to Mexico, their labor costs would have been dramatically reduced. Does anyone think the cost of their products would also be reduced? I think not. All these American companies moving to cheap labor markets don't seem to reflect the lower labor costs in their product pricing. Where are those increased profits going?

I didn't say minimum wage...read what I said. And as soon as the next contract comes up with the Union... Carrier will give them a contract to sign detailing things like I stated, or they will threaten to close the plant.

for those of us who actually went to school, we learned every action has a reaction .. Trump and his Trumpbots just never get to the reaction part.

I hope any lingering democrats are paying attention. The Democrats are in fury over 1000 workers keeping their jobs. The DNC wanted those workers unemployed. That's what their tantrum was all about. It is about crushing everyone but those on the coasts.

Well, THAT is pretty stupid....even for a right wing poster who usually posts stupidities,
Were you this "happy" with Obama and the auto industry?....
Want to bet how many other companies will ask for the same deals from the Trumpster?

Remember when Obama saved the auto industry and the right screamed about it.

Now they are suddenly cool wh bribing a profitable company just to have a media prop to impress the rubes .

good job donnieboi ..

Wrong.

Question;

I didn't say minimum wage...read what I said. And as soon as the next contract comes up with the Union... Carrier will give them a contract to sign detailing things like I stated, or they will threaten to close the plant.
I was referring to your buddy who claimed they would be on MW, which you appeared to agree with.

I doubt very much Carrier will do that, now that Trump is POTUS. Why haven't they done it already? Union hourly workers at Carrier earned $25-$30 per hour...how did Carrier ever agree to those high wages? Are they stupid?

Democrats are pissed because first, Trump lied about how he was going to handle this type of situation with companies threatening to move to Mexico, and secondly, because any Democratic President that would have done this, you guys would have been all up in his ass saying how he gave away YOUR tax dollars

Well, perhaps that "famous wall" that Trump once boasted on building, is really a wall to prevent US companies from relocating to Mexico....LOL

good job donnieboi ..

Wrong.

Question;

I was referring to your buddy who claimed they would be on MW, which you appeared to agree with.

I doubt very much Carrier will do that, now that Trump is POTUS. Why haven't they done it already? Union hourly workers at Carrier earned $25-$30 per hour...how did Carrier ever agree to those high wages? Are they stupid?

That was before they were done with their lease and could move...and now that they aren't moving some of those jobs, and are going to take a hit on it...as soon as the next contract comes up with the Union, they will make amends for the loses. Bank on it.

good job donnieboi ..

Wrong.

Question;

you can wipe your ass on a union contract when Carrier locks the front gate, and shuts down.

good job donnieboi ..

Wrong.

Question;

you can wipe your ass on a union contract when Carrier locks the front gate, and shuts down.
I did not know Carrier was going out of business.

Now they are suddenly cool wh bribing a profitable company just to have a media prop to impress the rubes .
You leftist traitors jumped up and down in glee when "The Blamer" threw that money at the auto industries. But, when Trump suggests tax breaks for these industries, you hypocrites start throwing turds. That money all comes from the same place. Dumfucks.

You leftist traitors jumped up and down in glee when "The Blamer" threw that money at the auto industries. But, when Trump suggests tax breaks for these industries, you hypocrites start throwing turds. That money all comes from the same place. Dumfucks.

Now, go tell all the Trump supporters that, you know the ones that railed against the Auto bail out but now are jumping up and down for Trump.

Obama was saving the industry , not groveling before it . Like Trump.

Wrong.

Question;

if the unions demand union wages for Carrier employees you can count on it.

Wrong.

Question;

They could close any plant, at any given time and still be in business. They aren't come mom and pop business with just one location.

'Obama takes credit for saving WORLD Economy'

Obama Takes Credit For 'Saving the World Economy From a Great Depression'

-------

Barry claimed his FAILED Stimulus bill saved mored jobs than actually existed at a company:

"Barack Obama’s economic recovery program saved 935 jobs at the Southwest Georgia Community Action Council, an impressive success story for the stimulus plan. Trouble is, only 508 people work there."

:p

---------

The GAO reported in the end that Obama began 'fudging' the number of jobs saved / earned to show his 'jobs bill' succeeded. For example, Barry began claiming that if workers got raises during the Stimulus bill he counted that as HIM / his failed bill 'SAVING' jobs:

"About two-thirds of the 14,506 jobs claimed to be saved under one federal office, the Administration for Children and Families at Health and Human Services, actually weren’t saved at all, according to a review of the latest data by The Associated Press. Instead, that figure includes more than 9,300 existing employees in hundreds of local agencies who received pay raises and benefits and whose jobs weren’t saved."

The incredible hypocricy demonstrated by the snowflakes attacking Trump over convincong Carrier to keep jobs in the US is unbelievable ...

...then again they are liberals, and what we know about snowflakes sadly makes it completey believable.

Obama administration: Raises count as jobs “saved” - Hot Air

from the RW conservative talking points bible .....

Labor unions and their corrupt employees in state and federal government are the cause of American businesses relocating overseas. Corporations must survive by relocating off shore or go out of business.

once anti union, now pro union .... poor pathetic little RW dipshits, soooooooo confused.

One of the biggest reasons companies want to move offshore is because of our 35% corporate tax. That's a big chunk of $$ when labor, facility and office costs, raw material, and state and local taxes are figured in. Calculating all taxes together including taxes on raw materials, if any, could amount to 45% or more.

Forum List

Back