Taking "credit" for Carrier???

No one stopped Barry from trying to keep Carrier in the US, now did they leftist spinner?

Trump, not even in office yet, intervened and GOT THE JOB DONE.

That, leftist mouth breathing knuckle dragging spinner, is leadership. Now, go peddle your snake oil someplace else.

You right wing morons are too simple minded to see the reality of this little stunt that Trump pulled....

Now, EVERY company....big, medium and small will "threaten" to pull out of the US in order to get tax write-offs and government deals to stay put......

The "art of the deal" your ass.....

You're too cynical to accept it as the opening salvo in the war to save American jobs.

I do know that if Barry O'Bama had done it, in your eyes it would have been the greatest thing since the invention of the rag to wipe snot in.

It seems to me that you're going to fight tooth and nail about the Right doing something for the middle class that the Left only gave lip service to.

No one stopped Barry from trying to keep Carrier in the US, now did they leftist spinner?

Trump, not even in office yet, intervened and GOT THE JOB DONE.

That, leftist mouth breathing knuckle dragging spinner, is leadership. Now, go peddle your snake oil someplace else.

You right wing morons are too simple minded to see the reality of this little stunt that Trump pulled....

Now, EVERY company....big, medium and small will "threaten" to pull out of the US in order to get tax write-offs and government deals to stay put......

The "art of the deal" your ass.....

I do know that if Barry O'Bama had done it, in your eyes it would have been the greatest thing since the invention of the rag to wipe snot in.

THAT THAT AND THAT ^^^^^^^^^^

Ahh shaddup, I notie the wannabe Boy King Obungles didn't get it done.

Stupid retort........what happened to Indiana's governor's attempts to keep those jobs in his state???

Had Obama done what Trump did, than Trump would have eaten Obama for lunch (and shit him out by dinner).

Lemme explain...

While campaigning, Trump castigated the current form of deal-making, which is to bribe companies with taxpayer money to stay.

The Trump Administration said it wasn't going to cave to these extortionists. Indeed, Trump said he would play hardball in defense of our tax dollars. He said he would threaten these corporate deserters with a 35% tax to get their products back in the USA.

Trump did no such thing. He simply bribed them with the taxpayers' money. He did exactly what he criticized everyone else for doing. Now every corporation under the sun is going to threaten to leave unless uncle Donald pays them off.

But it gets better. Carrier and its parent company are still shipping 1000+ jobs away yet [wait for it] they benefit because good ol' government is paying them off.

False bill of goods.

Welcome to Trump University.

.......AND, we should ALL remember that Trump used to boast that he would NEVER settle a lawsuit because then others would also bring suit hoping for a settlement......

So, what does Trump then do???

First he settles the lawsuit regarding the Trump. U. scam................and NOW

Trump has opened the door for EVERY company to threaten relocation to a foreign country just to get the same sweet deals as Carrier and IT......

(The butt-hurt should be felt by smarter right wingers....which leaves out most of the moronic R-Wers who post on here.)

Ahh shaddup, I notie the wannabe Boy King Obungles didn't get it done.

Stupid retort........what happened to Indiana's governor's attempts to keep those jobs in his state???

Had Obama done what Trump did, than Trump would have eaten Obama for lunch (and shit him out by dinner).

Lemme explain...

While campaigning, Trump castigated the current form of deal-making, which is to bribe companies with taxpayer money to stay.

The Trump Administration said it wasn't going to cave to these extortionists. Indeed, Trump said he would play hardball in defense of our tax dollars. He said he would threaten these corporate deserters with a 35% tax to get their products back in the USA.

Trump did no such thing. He simply bribed them with the taxpayers' money. He did exactly what he criticized everyone else for doing. Now every corporation under the sun is going to threaten to leave unless uncle Donald pays them off.

But it gets better. Carrier and its parent company are still shipping 1000+ jobs away yet [wait for it] they benefit because good ol' government is paying them off.

False bill of goods.

Welcome to Trump University.

.......AND, we should ALL remember that Trump used to boast that he would NEVER settle a lawsuit because then others would also bring suit hoping for a settlement......

So, what does Trump then do???

First he settles the lawsuit regarding the Trump. U. scam................and NOW

Trump has opened the door for EVERY company to threaten relocation to a foreign country just to get the same sweet deals as Carrier and IT......

(The butt-hurt should be felt by smarter right wingers....which leaves out most of the moronic R-Wers who post on here.)

Want a tissue? Your whining is getting comical

Lets face it!!!

Carrier wanted to shift most of its production to Monterey, Mexico where workers earn $3 per hour, versus $26 per hour from an Indianapolis US worker......THAT economic reality is beyond debate and only the abolishing of "free trade" and the imposition of high import taxes could ever counter that reality.

So, what does Trump and Pence do? They offer (or threaten) the parent company, IT, with government contracts...which is tantamount to tax payers' dollars to supplement the jobs from carrier to remain in the US for a short while.

Taking "credit" for such a deal is conning the rest of us.....which is expected from an orange charlatan who Romney adequately labeled a "fraud"....

Yeah I already stated this in the other thread. People seem not to realize Carrier is owned by a much larger company... one that actually makes military equipment.

You're too cynical to accept it as the opening salvo in the war to save American jobs.

It seems to me that you're going to fight tooth and nail about the Right doing something for the middle class that the Left only gave lip service to.

NO, nitwit........there is ONE reality for you and your ilk to accept..........If you believe in capitalism and free trade, then you MUST accept that ANY company who wants to boost its bottom line will go to a country that pays only 15% per hour from what an American worker demands.... THAT IS REALITY !!!

In the good old days, the Right blamed unions for the jobs going to foreign countries.

Now they're eager to help out the unions, with taxpayer dollars.

That's a victory for Progressivism, and a defeat for conservatism.

That's how it goes, conservatives lose on issue after issue, then the next thing you know they're acting as if the winning position was their idea all along.

I hope any lingering democrats are paying attention. The Democrats are in fury over 1000 workers keeping their jobs. The DNC wanted those workers unemployed. That's what their tantrum was all about. It is about crushing everyone but those on the coasts.

Obama saved over 230,000 auto industry jobs....
Republicans dance in the street when Trump saves 1000

auto-jobs-GM-bankruptcy.png

Don't get me wrong. Any time the Republican party moves to the left, it's a good thing.

Hopefully, it won't be long before the GOP is similar to the 'conservative' Tory party in the UK,

which is about as conservative as our Democratic Party.

I hope any lingering democrats are paying attention. The Democrats are in fury over 1000 workers keeping their jobs. The DNC wanted those workers unemployed. That's what their tantrum was all about. It is about crushing everyone but those on the coasts.

Then they wonder why people want to throat punch them

The beauty is that Trump has found a way to negotiate taxes with large companies to keep them in the US. The bigger problem might be that Mexican companies will want to move the US and bring their workers with them.

I just post that I'm happy about this, and the above post blithely follows lol.

Then they wonder why people want to throat punch them

Think you can get your arm that high?

In the good old days, the Right blamed unions for the jobs going to foreign countries.

Now they're eager to help out the unions, with taxpayer dollars.

That's a victory for Progressivism, and a defeat for conservatism.

That's how it goes, conservatives lose on issue after issue, then the next thing you know they're acting as if the winning position was their idea all along.
Does spouting tripe like that ease your butthurt? Imagine Hellary had won or that Barry had saved those jobs...ease you pain with false narratives.

I guess other Presidents should have bragged publicly every time they saved a thousand jobs from moving by giving tax breaks.

Seriously... everyone wants people to keep their jobs, this is just an argument between political party differences. If Obama had worked out this deal, the roles would be reversed and Republicans on this board would be all over Obama blaming him for stuff and saying he is being stupid for bragging about saving 1,000 jobs...by saying 2,000+ jobs are still leaving every day from other companies.

Trump brags about doing this and the Republicans are throwing a fucking party about it... and the Democrats are wondering WTF is going on, and pissed because when someone from their party saved jobs Republicans always found something negative about it.

I guess other Presidents should have bragged publicly every time they saved a thousand jobs from moving by giving tax breaks.

Seriously... everyone wants people to keep their jobs, this is just an argument between political party differences. If Obama had worked out this deal, the roles would be reversed and Republicans on this board would be all over Obama blaming him for stuff and saying he is being stupid for bragging about saving 1,000 jobs...by saying 2,000+ jobs are still leaving every day from other companies.

Trump brags about doing this and the Republicans are throwing a fucking party about it... and the Democrats are wondering WTF is going on, and pissed because when someone from their party saved jobs Republicans always found something negative about it.

If Obama saved 1000 jobs, Republicans would criticize him for not saving 2000

You do realize that you're complaining that those jobs were saved, don't you?

now the trick is for Carrier to keep their product in a price range that competes with other companies, and stay in business ...

the devil is in the details ..

Forum List

Back