talented young athletes who might become superstars one day

FRL2QxiXoAIL1QF

The Grizzlies All-Star shot 4-for-13 on Saturday night, struggling against the Timberwolves' "high wall" defensive strategy.

He's got a long way to go before he is Jordan like.
i didn't make the Jordan comparison myself...i'm not a big fan of MJ anyway...i was a Reggie Miller kid

dude can't shoot, what's so great about him anyway, not particularly athletic either
He was supposed to learn how to shoot better. But it seems after seeing his act presently, if he practiced at it, he did it halfheartedly. Crash and burn at this point.

He was supposed to learn how to shoot better. But it seems after seeing his act presently, if he practiced at it, he did it halfheartedly. Crash and burn at this point.
i'm more of a Grayson Allen guy when it comes to shooting guards. guy won a championship last year and maybe will again

if we post plenty of them, we're bound to get one right! lol

let me start with soccer:

17 year old Man United attacker Alejandro Garnacho is named in Argentina’s pre-squad for their upcoming World Cup qualifiers...let's see if he gets playing time!

FNNAxoBWUAM9iTj
All they need to do is declare themselves women and they can be on any woman's team. Great time to be a male athlete.

i'm more of a Grayson Allen guy when it comes to shooting guards. guy won a championship last year and maybe will again
The cheap shot artist on the bucs? My dad likes him too. I’m starting to like him too he plays hard but he has to chill out or the refs and guys playing against him need to send him a message

Is he related to tyson fury?

You like Logan Paul and his bro? Aren’t you supposed to hate them?
he is fury's younger brother

yea i like the blonde bombshell Paul's. why should i hate them? muscular blondes are my type...male or female

he is fury's younger brother

yea i like the blonde bombshell Paul's. why should i hate them? muscular blondes are my type...male or female
They interviewed the younger one. He said being the bad guy pays better. 50% of his followers don’t like him. And he doesn’t care.

Whats cool is he actually can box. He’s good. I’m sure a lot of people were rooting against him but they bought the ppv so that’s all he cares about.

Im actually starting to like them. They are playing bad guys on wwe.

Ja is fun to watch, but i don't watch his team for some reason
One assist away from a triple double. I heard Kenny say tonight, “you make your name in the regular season you make your fame in the playoffs.” He is getting national attention because it’s the playoffs. I love to see now hot young future stars in the making. He just had it but his teammate missed.

Forum List

Back