Talk in G.O.P. Turns to a Stop Donald Trump Campaign.... Like they don't have enough MONEY to do it!

Good.

Trump's a douche. He's hurting Republicans.

He said he got his military advice by "watching TV shows."

Anybody who says that isn't fit to be Commander in Chief. He isn't fit to send Americans' sons and daughters to die in wars.

I will never support that moron. I could possibly support any other Republican candidate but not him.

If he won the nomination, it would be 1964 all over again.

He's not hurting Republicans.
Republicans are hurting themselves not standing up solid for conservative values.

I wouldn't hire someone with no business experience to run the most important company in America, so why would I hire someone with no political experience to run the most important country on earth?

Especially someone who is so flippant about the lives of those serving in the military?
giphy.gif

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yo, looks like you? Sit Down! Trump at his best!

"GTP"
View attachment 49345

He appears to be going :gay:
Nice. The gif that keeps on giving.

I don't remember did I POST this here yet?

Poll: Trump beats Hillary head-to-head (Trump Also beats, Sanders, Biden, and Gore)!!!!!!!!

Hill ^ | September 04, 2015, 08:13 pm | Elliot Smilowitz
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump leads Democrat Hillary Clinton head-to-head, according to a new poll released Friday. The poll by SurveyUSA finds that matched up directly, Trump garners 45 percent to Clinton’s 40 percent. In other head-to-head matchups, Trump beats out Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) by 44 percent to 40 percent; Vice President Joe Biden by 44 percent to 42 percent; and former Vice President Al Gore by 44 percent to 41 percent. The poll also found that 30 percent of respondents believe Trump will eventually be the Republican nominee, leading the field. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush came in...

Oh, and Vag, from your link

Among the U.S.-resident Hispanic adults surveyed by Gallup, 79 percent said they know who Donald Trump is, and 65 percent held a negative view of him. Another way of putting that is that within the universe of Hispanics who know who Trump is, he has an 82 percent disapproval rating.

Gallup_Trump.png

Big Surprise: Hispanic Voters Can’t Stand Donald Trump

I'm guessing that math ain't your strong suit.

They seem pretty shallow, voting for one who speaks Spanish rather than issues.

Among the U.S.-resident Hispanic adults surveyed by Gallup, 79 percent said they know who Donald Trump is, and 65 percent held a negative view of him. Another way of putting that is that within the universe of Hispanics who know who Trump is, he has an 82 percent disapproval rating.

Gallup_Trump.png

You do realize that VOTING Hispanics are only about 9% of ALL voters!

Trump is the anti-Reagan.

Reagan said America was great. Trump says America isn't.

Reagan made people feel good about America. Trump makes us feel shitty about America.

Reagan made us believe in a strong America. Trump makes us believe in a weak America.

Reagan told us the positive. Trump told us the negative.

Reagan won. Trump will lose.

This is SOOOO GOOD I have to repeat it just so the fucking Retarded DemocRATS can ingest it again!

Poll: Trump beats Hillary head-to-head (Trump Also beats, Sanders, Biden, and Gore)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump leads Democrat Hillary Clinton head-to-head, according to a new poll released Friday. The poll by SurveyUSA finds that matched up directly, Trump garners 45 percent to Clinton’s 40 percent. In other head-to-head matchups, Trump beats out Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) by 44 percent to 40 percent; Vice President Joe Biden by 44 percent to 42 percent; and former Vice President Al Gore by 44 percent to 41 percent. The poll also found that 30 percent of respondents believe Trump will eventually be the Republican nominee, leading the field. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush came in...

Yo, never believed the Polls in the beginning! But Love It!!!

"GTP"
donald-trump-businessjunkee.jpg

Good.

Anybody who says that isn't fit to be Commander in Chief. He isn't fit to send Americans' sons and daughters to die in wars.

I will never support that moron. I could possibly support any other Republican candidate but not him.

He doesn't need you.

Poll: Trump beats Hillary head-to-head

:rofl:

Poll: Trump beats Hillary head-to-head (Trump Also beats, Sanders, Biden, and Gore)!!!!!!!!

Hey, Vag. Check this out!

2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton | RealClearPolitics

Trump loses in every poll.

Not that it matters 15 months before the election.

Gallup_Trump.png

I uh, don't think it's on the basis of who speaks Spanish.
You think Rumpleforeskin could fix that negative number by learning to say "You're rapists" in Spanish? :eusa_think:

Good.

He doesn't need you.

If you say so.

There aren't enough angry old white people for Trump to win.

Sorry.

Good.

He doesn't need you.

If you say so.

Sorry.

I don't say so- the poll does.....

Gallup_Trump.png

You think Rumpleforeskin could fix that negative number by learning to say "You're rapists" in Spanish? :eusa_think:

I do.
A lot voted for Obama just because they wanted the 1st Black President.

Trumptards are hilarious.

After losing 4 of the past 6 Presidential elections and 5 of the past 6 Presidential popular votes, they think that the winning formula is for the Republican Party to pick a candidate who alienates pretty much everyone except themselves.

Outstanding.

:clap:

As polls got, they are ANCIENT HISTORY... but you can continue to post stupid shit, we on the right love it!

Good.

He doesn't need you.

If you say so.

Sorry.

1 out of 100.

Good job.

As polls got, they are ANCIENT HISTORY... but you can continue to post stupid shit, we on the right love it!

Hey, if anyone knows about posting "stupid shit," it's you, eh Vag?

How many posts did you make about the ebola epidemic?

lol

Hey, if anyone knows about posting "stupid shit," it's you, eh Vag?

How many posts did you make about the ebola epidemic?

lol
Many...and it got you low IQers all wet and your panties twisted.... it was so FUN!

Gallup_Trump.png

I do.
A lot voted for Obama just because they wanted the 1st Black President.

You ignored the whole point of the post.
But to use your analogy, how many voted against O'bama because he said "they're rapists"?

Good.

He doesn't need you.

If you say so.

Sorry.

1 out of 100.

Good job.

It's the latest poll. The start of a trend? We'll see.

Polls from 6 months ago are worthless. But if it makes you feel better.......

Many...and it got you low IQers all wet and your panties twisted.... it was so FUN!

Yeah, sure Vag. While you were panicking over the epidemic that would "kill millions."

I want to know how you can support someone for President who would send Americans into war and gets their military advice from "watching TV shows?"

Forum List

Back