Talk in G.O.P. Turns to a Stop Donald Trump Campaign.... Like they don't have enough MONEY to do it!

Oh, and Vag, from your link

Among the U.S.-resident Hispanic adults surveyed by Gallup, 79 percent said they know who Donald Trump is, and 65 percent held a negative view of him. Another way of putting that is that within the universe of Hispanics who know who Trump is, he has an 82 percent disapproval rating.

Gallup_Trump.png

Big Surprise: Hispanic Voters Can’t Stand Donald Trump

I'm guessing that math ain't your strong suit.

They seem pretty shallow, voting for one who speaks Spanish rather than issues.

I uh, don't think it's on the basis of who speaks Spanish.
You think Rumpleforeskin could fix that negative number by learning to say "You're rapists" in Spanish? :eusa_think:

I do.
A lot voted for Obama just because they wanted the 1st Black President.

You ignored the whole point of the post.
But to use your analogy, how many voted against O'bama because he said "they're rapists"?

OCDGirl, why not do something useful and make fun of The Donalds HAIR.... that always sets you knuckledraggers into a frenzy! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Good.

Trump's a douche. He's hurting Republicans.

He said he got his military advice by "watching TV shows."

Anybody who says that isn't fit to be Commander in Chief. He isn't fit to send Americans' sons and daughters to die in wars.

I will never support that moron. I could possibly support any other Republican candidate but not him.

If he won the nomination, it would be 1964 all over again.

He doesn't need you.

Poll: Trump beats Hillary head-to-head

:rofl:

If you say so.

There aren't enough angry old white people for Trump to win.

Sorry.

I don't say so- the poll does.....

1 out of 100.

Good job.

:clap:

It's the latest poll. The start of a trend? We'll see.

Polls from 6 months ago are worthless. But if it makes you feel better.......

Given how Republicans and conservatives went Full Retard over polls during the 2012 election, we'll take your opinions about polls 15 months before the election with a huge grain of salt.

Many...and it got you low IQers all wet and your panties twisted.... it was so FUN!

Yeah, sure Vag. While you were panicking over the epidemic that would "kill millions."

I want to know how you can support someone for President who would send Americans into war and gets their military advice from "watching TV shows?"

Obama gets it from TOY SOLDIERS and "You Sunk My Battleship"!

Many...and it got you low IQers all wet and your panties twisted.... it was so FUN!

Yeah, sure Vag. While you were panicking over the epidemic that would "kill millions."

I want to know how you can support someone for President who would send Americans into war and gets their military advice from "watching TV shows?"

Obama sucks.

What's your point?

Link?

Talk in G.O.P. Turns to a Stop Donald Trump Campaign.... Like they don't have enough MONEY to do it! | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If you say so.

Sorry.

1 out of 100.

Good job.

Given how Republicans and conservatives went Full Retard over polls during the 2012 election, we'll take your opinions about polls 15 months before the election with a huge grain of salt.

Yet you scum were all over them when the murderous, lying, corrupt Hildebeast was on top....I LOVE the hypocrisy! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Obama sucks.

What's your point?

Is this a NEWS FLASH that you just got? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If you say so.

Sorry.

1 out of 100.

Good job.

You're the one foaming at the mouth and making grand pronouncements and prognostications....not me.

:lol:
:

Link?

Talk in G.O.P. Turns to a Stop Donald Trump Campaign.... Like they don't have enough MONEY to do it! | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

He never said he gets his military advice from TV shows.

Trump doesn't have access to military commanders in the field like sitting politicians running for President. Trump was asked who his "go to" guys are, and he said he watches shows (new's programs), and that several individuals impress him. What is wrong with that statement?

Link?

Trump doesn't have access to military commanders in the field like sitting politicians running for President. Trump was asked who his "go to" guys are, and he said he watches shows (new's programs), and that several individuals impress him. What is wrong with that statement?

That's exactly what he said.

Your cognitive dissonance notwithstanding, if he were the nominee, the Democrats would just have to play all the dumb things he's said on a continuous loop and remind Americans that the Presidency is not a low brow reality TV show.

Trump sending American kids to war? No chance. He doesn't have the temperament.

And you know it.

Link?

That's exactly what he said.

Your cognitive dissonance notwithstanding, if he were the nominee, the Democrats would just have to play all the dumb things he's said on a continuous loop and remind Americans that the Presidency is not a low brow reality TV show.

Trump sending American kids to war? No chance. He doesn't have the temperament.

And you know it.

Read the link YOU PROVIDED (not just headline) - Trump did not say he gets his "military advice from TV shows".

I get it, you don't like Trump. Good for you.

Last edited:
He'll eat them up if they fuck with him, like he has been doing!

Neew York Times ^ | 4 Sep 2015 | NICHOLAS CONFESSORE
Quiet conversations have begun in recent weeks among some of the Republican Party’s biggest donors and normally competing factions, all aimed at a single question: How can we stop Donald Trump? Republican strategists and donors have assembled focus groups to test negative messages about Mr. Trump. They have amassed dossiers on his previous support for universal health care and higher taxes. They have even discussed the creation of a “super PAC” to convince conservatives that Mr. Trump is not one of them. But the mammoth big-money network assembled by Republicans in recent years is torn about how best to defuse...

Been waiting to use this one.....

0902151.jpg

Did you see on the news today the Cheney will not back Trump...Who really gives a fuck..I hate Cheney

~

Read the link YOU PROVIDED (not just headline) - Trump did not say he gets his "military advice from TV shows".

That is EXACTLY what he said?

Todd asked, “Who do you talk to for military advice right now?”

Trump answered, “Well, I watch the shows. I mean, I really see a lot of great — you know, when you watch your show, and all of the other shows, and you have the generals, and you have certain people –.”​

Trump: I Get My Military Advice from Watching Shows - Breitbart

Could it be any more obvious? I was watching it when it happened.

Yeah, I get it. You love Trump. And you'll rationalize the most idiotic nonsense because, well, he's Trump, and God forbid if he would say something embarrassingly stupid.

Trump answered, “Well, I watch the shows. I mean, I really see a lot of great — you know, when you watch your show, and all of the other shows, and you have the generals, and you have certain people –.”​

Yeah, I get it. You love Trump. And you'll rationalize the most idiotic nonsense because, well, he's Trump, and God forbid if he would say something embarrassingly stupid.

Meh,....I don't love Trump, but I l do LOVE that he is not playing by the rules. Fact is, I like almost all of the GOP candidates.

As for the segment - I watched it too. He still did not say what you are implying- he was interrupted by Todd in the middle of a sentence. Trump is not a sitting politician that has access to the names of generals etc.... I don't expect him to know the names of Generals and military advisers. He is a private businessman. That is a big part of his appeal.

Here is the full exchange.
===

Trump answered, “Well, I watch the shows. I mean, I really see a lot of great — you know, when you watch your show, and all of the other shows, and you have the generals, and you have certain people –.”

Todd continued, “But is there somebody, is there a go-to for you? Every presidential candidate has a go-to.”

Trump answered, “Probably there are two or three. I like Bolton. I think he’s a tough cookie, knows what he’s talking about. Jacobs is a good guy –.”

Todd asked, “You mean Ambassador Bolton? You mean Colonel Jack Jacobs?”

Trump confirmed saying, “Colonel Jack Jacobs is a good guy, and I see him on occasion.”

===

Bottom line- Trump is the man to beat.

Could it be more obvious?

He'll eat them up if they fuck with him, like he has been doing!

Neew York Times ^ | 4 Sep 2015 | NICHOLAS CONFESSORE
Quiet conversations have begun in recent weeks among some of the Republican Party’s biggest donors and normally competing factions, all aimed at a single question: How can we stop Donald Trump? Republican strategists and donors have assembled focus groups to test negative messages about Mr. Trump. They have amassed dossiers on his previous support for universal health care and higher taxes. They have even discussed the creation of a “super PAC” to convince conservatives that Mr. Trump is not one of them. But the mammoth big-money network assembled by Republicans in recent years is torn about how best to defuse...

Been waiting to use this one.....

0902151.jpg

Did you see on the news today the Cheney will not back Trump...Who really gives a fuck..I hate Cheney

~

Cheney was a BUSHIE....enough said!

Here's an idea, the GOP establishment should run 40,000 ads promising to defund Obamacare and executive amnesty then fund both of them while telling the base they hate them and wish they would shut up. /SARCASM

Good.

Trump's a douche. He's hurting Republicans.

He said he got his military advice by "watching TV shows."

Anybody who says that isn't fit to be Commander in Chief. He isn't fit to send Americans' sons and daughters to die in wars.

I will never support that moron. I could possibly support any other Republican candidate but not him.

If he won the nomination, it would be 1964 all over again.
It would probably the worst showing for the republicans since 1852.

Shock Poll: Donald Trump Beats Hillary Clinton, Shrinks Key Gaps

Breitbart ^ | 5 Sep 2015 | Neil Munro
Trump beats Hillary Clinton 45 percent to 40 percent, with 16 percent of voters undecided. He wins a huge share of the Democrats’ non-white base — 25 percent of African Americans, 31 percent of Hispanics and 41 percent of the relatively small Asian vote. That’s a heart attack for the GOP establishment, which predicts that the arrival of even more low-wage foreign workers will yield more votes from low-wage Hispanics, and also more donations from the wealthy investors who pay the salaries of GOP consultants, pollsters, and advertising executives. In contrast, Trump is committing GOP heresy by touting a border...

Meh,....I don't love Trump, but I l do LOVE that he is not playing by the rules. Fact is, I like almost all of the GOP candidates.

As for the segment - I watched it too. He still did not say what you are implying- he was interrupted by Todd in the middle of a sentence. Trump is not a sitting politician that has access to the names of generals etc.... I don't expect him to know the names of Generals and military advisers. He is a private businessman. That is a big part of his appeal.

Here is the full exchange.
===

Trump answered, “Well, I watch the shows. I mean, I really see a lot of great — you know, when you watch your show, and all of the other shows, and you have the generals, and you have certain people –.”

Todd continued, “But is there somebody, is there a go-to for you? Every presidential candidate has a go-to.”

Trump answered, “Probably there are two or three. I like Bolton. I think he’s a tough cookie, knows what he’s talking about. Jacobs is a good guy –.”

Todd asked, “You mean Ambassador Bolton? You mean Colonel Jack Jacobs?”

Trump confirmed saying, “Colonel Jack Jacobs is a good guy, and I see him on occasion.”

===

Bottom line- Trump is the man to beat.

Could it be more obvious?

Yes.

He watched those guys.

On TV!

You see, if he'd been a serious candidate, he wouldn't have said "I watch shows." He would have said "John Bolton and Jack Jacobs." But he didn't say that. He said that he "watched shows." But once he realized how stupid he sounded, he stammered, backtracked, and started naming names.

Because he's not a serious candidate.

So the Trumpians hear what they want to hear to rationalize their support for a thoroughly unqualified individual to be President.

You keep telling yourself whatever you need to reassure yourself.

Forum List

Back