Talk of protecting Ukraine’s sovereignty is kind of silly when we refuse to protect our own sovereign right…no?

What's worse for America is allowing the OP to squat in our beautiful country.

As we consider engaging Russia in war to protect the Ukraine border we do nothing to protect our own border from desperate thirdworlders who come to destroy our institutions.
Have our political leaders ran a spreadsheet on these isssues?
Does a Russian invasion into Ukraine really impact the American people in real time vs. Do 2 million illegal aliens have an impact on Americans in real time?
What would Mollie Tibbetts have to say on this?
View attachment 591581
Mollie's parent would like to stop using her name to further your bullshit.

It's a shame we have to consider that decision when we have a president who is incapable of making any decisions.

Um, everything. Perhaps you should read the topic, Simpleton.

What’s worse for America…Russia invading Ukraine or 2 million illegals from our south invading America?​

Opinion noted and rejected

Those overstaying visas are Europeans. Europeans coming to America is not a problem.

Those overstaying visas are not Europeans. Europeans don't want to move to the USA. They have real wages at home, government funded health care, education, and better infrastructure. Less crime, violence, and no guns.

Thanks for confirming I am correct.
The real topic and goal of the thread is why ordinary Americans should or should not give a damn what happens to Ukraine. The Biden's Fkd up Mexican border and why you call the Fauci flue have nothing to do with it, sport. Two completely unrelated topics only linked by being mutually unassociated.

The real topic and goal of the thread is why ordinary Americans should or should not give a damn what happens to Ukraine. The Biden's Fkd up Mexican border and why you call the Fauci flue have nothing to do with it, sport. Two completely unrelated topics only linked by being mutually unassociated.
I guess the thread title is too long for you cuz the second half asks about Biden’s 2 million illegals he has let flood into the US.

Your inability to deal with two thoughts at once for comparison purposes isn’t my problem, Dumbass.

Those overstaying visas are not Europeans. Europeans don't want to move to the USA. They have real wages at home, government funded health care, education, and better infrastructure. Less crime, violence, and no guns.
Immigration numbers prove you are once again a moron. A shit ton of people come here from Europe.

And over a three quarters of a million people from your shithole country are fleeing KKKanada for the US.

I guess the thread title is too long for you cuz the second half asks about Biden’s 2 million illegals he has let flood into the US.

Your inability to deal with two thoughts at once for comparison purposes isn’t my problem, Dumbass.
Like I said that has what to do with Russia possibly invading Ukraine? Not a thing in the world, Dumbass.

Nor my problem you can’t comprehend the question the OP presents, Dipshit.
Not my problem if you want to pretend, the intent is to compare to totally different unrelated situations as being comparable in any way. Nobody is fooled. Not even you, at your limited intellect.

Not my problem if you want to pretend, the intent is to compare to totally different unrelated situations as being comparable in any way. Nobody is fooled. Not even you, at your limited intellect.
Whether you like the premise of the thread or not means nothing. The premise of the thread asks which if the two situations means more to the US.

If you don’t like it, move on.

Whether you like the premise of the thread or not means nothing. The premise of the thread asks which if the two situations means more to the US.

If you don’t like it, move on.
I'm only on the periphery, checking back when somebody types, not hanging out. I'll let you be the pivot man the circle jerk.

Probably zero. There is no such thing as "Faucci Flu". And when you say "infested illegals", you display both racism and ignorance - and not for the first time.
Since when is “illegal” a race, you fucking KKKanadian Halfwit?

Thanks for stopping by to put your dipshittery on display for me to mock.

Now STFU, nobody here cares WTF you have to say about anything.

Hahaha…you mean all those white euro nations?

Forum List

Back