Talk of protecting Ukraine’s sovereignty is kind of silly when we refuse to protect our own sovereign right…no?

I am against us going to war in this case, at this time. Other than that, I recognize it as a sometimes necessary evil if the free countries of the world are to remain free.
I agree

Not worth American lives to defend Ukraine
But the US and EU will wage economic warfare on Russia and destroy their fragile economy
If Putin wants to turn Russia into North Korea……let him face the consequences

They are trespassing without proper documentation
Best solution…..offer them documentation

Their impact is……we get a low cost labor force that is hard working and make good citizens

Uh, that's what I said nitwit ... Asshats like you in Congress do so to try and convince people we should let them stay.
You didn't need to clarify the fact I was correct ... There wasn't a question mark at the end of my statement.

As we consider engaging Russia in war to protect the Ukraine border we do nothing to protect our own border from desperate thirdworlders who come to destroy our institutions.
Have our political leaders ran a spreadsheet on these isssues?
Does a Russian invasion into Ukraine really impact the American people in real time vs. Do 2 million illegal aliens have an impact on Americans in real time?
What would Mollie Tibbetts have to say on this?
View attachment 591581
We need a president who can deal with more than one crisis. Biden can't even deal with one. While our southern border needs immediate attention, letting thug countries annex their neighbors is how Hitler started out. By the time the world united against him, it was almost too late. We need to thank Japan for bombing Pearl Harbor because if they hadn't, Hitler would have taken over the world.

What’s worse for America…Russia invading Ukraine or 2 million illegals from our south invading America?​

Russia invading Ukraine is of absolutely no consequence to the anyone outside of the Ukraine.

What’s worse for America…Russia invading Ukraine or 2 million illegals from our south invading America?​

Russia invading Ukraine is of absolutely no consequence to the anyone outside of the Ukraine.
Just like Germany annexing Czechoslovakia was of no consequence to anyone outside Czechoslovakia, right?

Uh, that's what I said nitwit ... Asshats like you in Congress do so to try and convince people we should let them stay.
You didn't need to clarify the fact I was correct ... There wasn't a question mark at the end of my statement.

Rounding up and expelling 15 million people will not work
Try locking up the employers who profit off them and see what happens

Rounding up and expelling 15 million people will not work
Try locking up the employers who profit off them and see what happens

There's no reason for you to make any further attempt to try and convince people to join your nonsense.
At no point did I ever suggest that any of the other Asshats on Capitol Hill were in the least bit competent in stopping your efforts ...
Or providing a better solution.

You don't need to further clarify I was correct in the original statement ... It wasn't a question, dumbass ... :thup:

Good point. It’s not like we are in some kind of labor shortage right?
Labor shortages cause wages to climb…I thought you wanted higher wages for your pet bottom feeders?
How short are we on dirty, illiterate, criminal minded human beings with no people skills or communication skills?

Labor shortages cause wages to climb…I thought you wanted higher wages for your pet bottom feeders?
How short are we on dirty, illiterate, criminal minded human beings with no people skills or communication skills?
Wages climbing means inflation climbs.

I hear that people don’t like inflation. What do you think?

Republican view of Illegal Immigrants
They cross our border to rape, murder, smuggle drugs and spread COVID

Reality
They cross our border to make our beds, mow our lawns and perform menial labor
There is some of the former and much more of the latter.

What the idiotic OP doesn't tell us is this:

We've had a porous border since like 1960 or so...during that time the US has expanded in every measurable category economically, culturally, standard of living... Our economy has enveloped the world; American influence has spread to every corner of the globe and beyond....

The truth is that neither is a direct threat.

He just doesn't like brown people. That is the length and depth of his existence.

You’re trying hard but we all know Biden’s inflation is due to product shortages and too much free shit raining down on the people.
You weirdos always seem to forget that every single wetback recruited is a net loss for Americans….all of them.
Democrat owned brown slave Humberto saves us .18 cents on a head of lettuce but he and his litter of silver tooth filth costs us tens of thousands per year….education, healthcare, child tax credits, free shit, criminality etc etc

You’re trying hard but we all know Biden’s inflation is due to product shortages and too much free shit raining down on the people.
You weirdos always seem to forget that every single wetback recruited is a net loss for Americans….all of them.
Democrat owned brown slave Humberto saves us .18 cents on a head of lettuce but he and his litter of silver tooth filth costs us tens of thousands per year….education, healthcare, child tax credits, free shit, criminality etc etc
Man, it’s almost as if we could use more labor in this country.

Man, it’s almost as if we could use more labor in this country.
Hahaha…only a lefty Democrat would believe that illiterate thirdworlders can improve the workings of America.

Do you have the numbers?
“How short are we on dirty, illiterate, criminal minded human beings with no people skills or communication skills?”

Hahaha…only a lefty Democrat would believe that illiterate thirdworlders can improve the workings of America.

Do you have the numbers?
“How short are we on dirty, illiterate, criminal minded human beings with no people skills or communication skills?”
I think able bodied hard working people would really help the labor shortage. Don’t you?

I think able bodied hard working people would really help the labor shortage. Don’t you?
Would they?
Are we short on weed pickers? You sound awfully matter of fact, you must have the numbers….right?
OR is “we need workers” just another bullshit excuse to waive in more taxpayer dependent filth from our south?
So tell us numbers guy…how many shown in the images below do we need to IMPROVE America?
07B8F941-C12C-4DEC-84E1-FFAAB4DE1EC1.jpeg

D91BA88B-892F-463B-8F1E-4C158DBD177A.jpeg

They would! Take meat packing. That’s a hard ass job. You like paying more for meat?
Okay, so tell us numbers guy…how short on “meat packers” are we?
When companies fall short on employees should we all just recruit from Home Depot parking lots or should we improve our compensation/employment offering?
Will you people ever get out of your own way?

Okay, so tell us numbers guy…how short on “meat packers” are we?
When companies fall short on employees should we all just recruit from Home Depot parking lots or should we improve our compensation/employment offering?
Will you people ever get out of your own way?
Short enough to cause a product shortage.

What happens to product prices when labor costs to produce that product rise?

Short enough to cause a product shortage.

What happens to product prices when labor costs to produce that product rise?
How short? You don’t have the numbers?
Biden just dropped 2 million in Home Depot parking lots all over America…is that enough or do we need more?

“When companies fall short on employees should we all just recruit from Home Depot parking lots or should we improve our compensation/employment offering?
Will you people ever get out of your own way?”

Forum List

Back