🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Talking about Baltimore, but forget about St.Louis. Why?

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
An angry woman with a knife attacked a man and yelled racial slurs at a convenience store in St. Louis, Missouri.
I Kill Crackers Black Woman Attacks White Customer With a Knife Shouting Racial Epithets Top Right News
According to KMOV, Twanna Brown is facing armed criminal action charges. Police said Brown yelled racial slurs and death threats at a man at a 711 on St. Charles Rock Road.

“The customer behind her got too close in her words and she whipped out a knife and attempted to stab the guy. She told him she ‘kills crackers all the time,” said Charlack Police Chief Steve Runge.

The victim, who did not want to share his name, said Brown’s actions were completely unprovoked as he stood behind her in line, an account corroborated by the store owner.
I think threads about protests are best example of double standards... Not only of our government, but of forum users too!
There are many threads about |Baltimore and no threads about St.Louis or Ferguson, or about other cities, why?
People are mad not only in one city and there are many cases of lawlessness not only in Baltimore, so why we talk only about one city?!

We have had lots of Ferguson/ St. Louis threads, if fact a new one was started last night. So I disagree with you.

Forum List

Back