Tamir Rice a No-Go. Let the Whining Begin.

Well Tyrone the Schlong, why don't go out west and sell some dope than?

Yeah every kid who's ever pointed a toy gun at someone is guilty and belongs in the ground :rolleyes:

But are you psychic?

No, really. How would you know it was a fake?

You have eyes. You have a brain. You read that the orange tip was removed.

What's your excuse for not paying attention?
how would they know if the orange tip was removed the gun never was in the kids hand in the presence of the Police...how did a person deemed unfit for Police work become a Police man anyway

The stupid never ends....I say let blacks go wild. It will take care of itself.
How come white folks stayed silent or supported white lawlessness at Cliven Bundy ranch...where is the support for law and order and obeying the law enforcers where is that ?

bundy-ranch-sniper.png
Was anybody shot or killed at the ranch?

There was no lawlessness there. People were responding to government tyranny, which is why we have the 2nd amendment. You have to the most lame shill ever.

Government tyranny? You mean because a white moocher rancher refused to pay his grazing fees on public land?

Lakooka may very well be the only pro government injun on the planet

Well, we certainly don't want to depend on racist NRA gun nutters for our protection. It ain't working out too well for blacks.

There was no lawlessness there. People were responding to government tyranny, which is why we have the 2nd amendment. You have to the most lame shill ever.

Government tyranny? You mean because a white moocher rancher refused to pay his grazing fees on public land?

Well, we certainly don't want to depend on racist NRA gun nutters for our protection. It ain't working out too well for blacks.

It's not the NRA's responsibility to protect anyone....nor mine

Then why does the NRA want us all packing heat?

How many roads must BLM walk down before they call them legit? I think almost every liberal mayor is going to be asked to step down.

Grand Jury Declines to Indict Officers in Tamir Rice Case, Prosecutor Says
I really would like black cities to give the GOP a chance for a change. In Detroit they finally elected their first white mayor in over 40 years. He may be a Democrat but he's really a former CEO of a hospital. I bet he's a business savy conservative. And maybe that's what Detroit needs.

There seems to be little doubt that Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan is making his mark.

His bulldog nature and savvy political instincts have combined to make Mike Duggan a force to be reckoned with, even as he serves under a state-appointed emergency manager.

Detroit News Business Columnist Daniel Howes reviewed Duggan's progress in his first six months. He said that people should not expect that he change the world in 6 months. What’s important here is the process and the direction.

“The direction is positive and bipartisan, and he’s clearly repaired relationships with city council,” he said.

Howes praised the mayor’s leadership style. He pointed out that by focusing on the relationship with the council alone, the leader is already making a dramatic difference. “The business community, the foundations, non-profits, the state political community all see this… and it can pay dividends because they will tend to give Detroit and the mayor benefits of the doubt [when making decisions],” he added.

Gracie: The problem isnt the kid who got shot its those dam blacks who have a problem with a kid being gunned down within 2 seconds! Their the real problem!
Yes. That is the problem. Like the little kid shot from a drive by. In 2 seconds she or he was dead. Where were you then, to find excuses for the shooter? Oh. Wait. Never mind.

Gracie now employs the "what about another time" tactic...Sheesh, these are worn out.
No answer to my slapping you with the truth. I am not surprised.
Your lame excuses are worn out as well.

You repeating over and over you speak the truth doesnt mean shit, you know that right?

I just hit you with the truth....bam!
Um. No you didn't. But if it makes you feel all perky and powerful thinking you did......whatever floats yer boat.
you are an apologist for racism

Not to protect you, to protect us from the people you are trying to prop up. People like Traygone and Mike Brown....thugs

Yes. That is the problem. Like the little kid shot from a drive by. In 2 seconds she or he was dead. Where were you then, to find excuses for the shooter? Oh. Wait. Never mind.

Gracie now employs the "what about another time" tactic...Sheesh, these are worn out.
No answer to my slapping you with the truth. I am not surprised.
Your lame excuses are worn out as well.

You repeating over and over you speak the truth doesnt mean shit, you know that right?

I just hit you with the truth....bam!
Um. No you didn't. But if it makes you feel all perky and powerful thinking you did......whatever floats yer boat.
you are an apologist for racism
And you are a nutbar that is most of the problem these kids face. His parents must be just like you.

Not to protect you, to protect us from the people you are trying to prop up. People like Traygone and Mike Brown....thugs
Garner's killer did not have to pay for his crime and that is a major injustice. Not sure about Travon even now. Zimmerman has shown many times since it happened that he is a loose cannon so I am still on the fence with that one. Brown was a bully and got what he deserved. This newest kid...meh. Idiot parents, idiot kid. Too bad the kid didn't have a chance but the parents can be blamed for that one.

And you are a nutbar that is most of the problem these kids face. His parents must be just like you.
Fuck you too bitch white right wing nut bag LOl you are an apologist for racism ...there is nothing a Police man could do to a Black that you would ever object to...what were Cliven Bundy's parents like that they taught him to defy the law and aim guns at Police

they want guns to be a feature of public life people walking around with assault rifles at ready in case they run into any Blacks with toy guns

Try walking around like this while Black

Yeah compare that to the illegal handguns in the waistbands of the ghetto thugs. LMAO You're so easy, tool

Tamir Rice did not have any gun...he had a toy gun

Garner's killer did not have to pay for his crime and that is a major injustice. Not sure about Travon even now. Zimmerman has shown many times since it happened that he is a loose cannon so I am still on the fence with that one. Brown was a bully and got what he deserved. This newest kid...meh. Idiot parents, idiot kid. Too bad the kid didn't have a chance but the parents can be blamed for that one.

Many of them live the thug life and then are shocked when they die doing it

Forum List

Back