Tamir Rice a No-Go. Let the Whining Begin.

Rofl @ describing a kid playing with a gun as "holding it to strangers heads"

Pointing it at a woman's face is 'playing'? The guy calling 911 said that Rice was scaring the shit out of people.
he was a regular 12 year old with a toy gun not someone who needed to be gunned down ....you just will excuse anything whatsoever that is done to Blacks no matter what

Who was walking back and forth on a sidewalk with a realistic toy gun (with the orange plastic indicating it was a gun removed), and pointing it at people's faces?

That's not normal.

That's behavior that would rightly scare the shit out of people. And did.

Here's the video:

Cleveland police officer shot Tamir Rice immediately after leaving moving patrol car

Take a nice long look at around 0.58 when Rice follows a lady as she walks down the street, pointing the gun at her head repeatedly. That's not normal behavior for anyone.

Pointing it at a woman's face is 'playing'? The guy calling 911 said that Rice was scaring the shit out of people.
he was a regular 12 year old with a toy gun not someone who needed to be gunned down ....you just will excuse anything whatsoever that is done to Blacks no matter what

Who was walking back and forth on a sidewalk with a realistic toy gun (with the orange plastic indicating it was a gun removed), and pointing it at people's faces?

That's not normal.

There you go again, maybe if you clicked your heels your stories will come true.

That's not normal.

Throw in that he was 180lbs and that's pretty much that.

Make no mistake about it...these white folks supporting the Police are overjoyed a Black kid was killed...they like that the boy was killed ...they enjoy the thought of that just like they enjoyed Zimmerman putting his "Black kill trophy" on line ...they like the idea of gunning Blacks down as often as possible....

I'm sure the crime rate among blacks has nothing to do with why cops treat them differently.

In other words the Blacks should be subject to a different law a different constitution not the ones for Whites ... I get your meaning...its only reasonable to gun down a 12 year old because of "what other Blacks may have done at some time somewhere" I get you

Wow you got all that from my response to your silly video?

The video left out some key factors such as the type of call dispatch received. It could have been something as simple as a paranoid liberal who got scared and called 911 and reported a black man brandishing a gun. I've had a similar experience once when I was pulled over and I informed the officer I was armed, you'd have thought I was a fugitive from justice they way he reacted. But, in the end it was all good.

That's not normal.

There you go again, maybe if you clicked your heels your stories will come true.

Here's the video, with Rice following a person (presumably the woman cited in the 911 call) with the gun pointed repeatedly at her head (at around 0:50 or so)

Cleveland police officer shot Tamir Rice immediately after leaving moving patrol car

Here's the 911 transcript where the caller says Rice is scaring the shit out of people and pointing a gun at a woman's head. And cites his age as high as 20.

Hear the 911 call about Tamir Rice: Gun is 'probably fake,' caller says

With Tamir Rice standing 5'7 and weighing almost 200 pounds

Tamir Rice autopsy shows he was shot once, suffered hemorrhaging before death

What part of my account is inaccurate? Specifically.

Make no mistake about it...these white folks supporting the Police are overjoyed a Black kid was killed...they like that the boy was killed ...they enjoy the thought of that just like they enjoyed Zimmerman putting his "Black kill trophy" on line ...they like the idea of gunning Blacks down as often as possible....

When are you going to try your luck with a toy gun?

Wow you got all that from my response to your silly video?

I got that from your racist asshole response punk boy...you want Blacks treated different under the law...you want the Jim Crow back

Truth is a bitch huh?

If blacks weren't so violent and walk around with your pants around your knees like y'all do in prison, then maybe y'all would be treated better.

That's not normal.

Here's the video, with Rice following a person (presumably the woman cited in the 911 call) with the gun pointed repeatedly at her head (at around 0:50 or so)

Here's the 911 transcript where the caller says Rice is scaring the shit out of people and pointing a gun at a woman's head. And cites his age as high as 20.

The video does not show the boy aiming his toy at anyone

Truth is a bitch huh?

If blacks weren't so violent and walk around with your pants around your knees like y'all do in prison, then maybe y'all would be treated better.
First of all I am a white person not black.....second of all clothing styles are not criminal in nature and do not justify as you are seeking to justify killing a 12 year old boy because an unfit person was given a gun and badge...he was deemed unfit to be a cop

LOL...Back to the Hulk picture huh?

That's not citing what part of my account is inaccurate. I've backed every single thing I've said with autopsy reports, transcript audio, eye witness testimony and video.

What part of my account is inaccurate. Specifically. You've avoiding answering my question for a reason: I'm spot on accurate and you know it.

LOL...Back to the Hulk picture huh?

That's not citing what part of my account is inaccurate. I've backed every single thing I've said with autospy reports, transcript audio and video.

What part of my account is inaccurate. Specifically. You've avoiding answering my question for a reason: I'm spot on accurate and you know it.
he did not aim a gun at anyone in the video....he was gunned down by a person who was given a gun and badge when it was known he was not fit mentally to carry a gun and badge

That's not normal.

The video does not show the boy aiming his toy at anyone

Nonsense. The gun is drawn as he walks backward, staying in front of the person walking down the street. The gun is pointed at her at 0:56 and at her face at 0:57 and 0:58. And confirmed by eye witness testimony in the 911 call.

Black people should wear white masks when out in public.

George-Zimmerman-Racism-Charges-False-He-Helped-Blacks.jpg

Truth is a bitch huh?

First of all I am a white person not black.....second of all clothing styles are not criminal in nature and do not justify as you are seeking to justify killing a 12 year old boy because an unfit person was given a gun and badge...he was deemed unfit to be a cop

The 12 year old was stupid and his getting shot was his own damn fault. If you don't want to blame him, then blame his dumbass parents.

Luckily the Grand Jury was smarter than you and elected not to indict.

Forum List

Back