Tamir Rice a No-Go. Let the Whining Begin.

The NRA probably didn't offer any gun safety training in Tamir's neighborhood.

Just stop already, this is no way related to the NRA, however it is related to poor parenting, a kid being stupid and as usual left loons trying put the blame anywhere except where it belongs.

Sure it's related to the NRA gun culture.

NRA Releases Shooting Practice Game for Kids Aged Four and Up

http://gizmodo.com/5975734/the-nras-new-target-practice-app-teaches-four-year-olds-to-shoot

Stop it asshole, this is no way related to the NRA and as much as you try you'll never connect those dots

Who was walking back and forth on a sidewalk with a realistic toy gun (with the orange plastic indicating it was a gun removed), and pointing it at people's faces?

That's not normal.

That's behavior that would rightly scare the shit out of people. And did.

Here's the video:

Cleveland police officer shot Tamir Rice immediately after leaving moving patrol car

Take a nice long look at around 0.58 when Rice follows a lady as she walks down the street, pointing the gun at her head repeatedly. That's not normal behavior for anyone.
I don't think anyone has suggested Rice's behavior was either normal nor acceptable. In fact I believe any 12 year-old who does that deserves a beating he won't soon forget.

But what purpose do you think has been served by killing him? This is not Mississippi of the 1920s. While no criminal charges have been imposed on the cop who shot Rice you know as well as I do that the stupidly inappropriate behavior of these goon cops will cost the taxpayers of that city millions of dollars and will add substantially to the intensity of riots which such examples of police misconduct are sure to provoke.

The police rolled up and was immediately confronted by a person with a gun. They have to assume the gun is real and the threat is real and it is within their right to defend themselves. The Grand Jury obviously saw it the same way.

The grand jury "saw it" the way the prosecutor presented it.

You know the prosecutor in this case would be working on behalf of the kid that was shot. They had to present all the evidence and let the grand jury decide.

Do you have any evidence that the prosecutor failed to do his job?

I saw just let the black bastards do what they want. Before long they'll either all be dead, or laying low.

Cops are supposed to "protect and serve" - not profile and murder blacks.
Ya bitch. The cops Were protecting innocents from being threatened by a fucking negro thug pointing a gun at them.
I hope a lot more fucking negro thugs point play realistic guns at people. Time to take out the stinking garbage!

I feel bad for the kid but he should have known better

You are overjoyed at the death of the Black 12 year old...

Oh I am not you phucking loon. Grow the hell up
fucking loon s are people like you who rejoice at the death of any Black killed by Police

You need to stop pretending to be a white guy championing the black's cause....you're failing miserably "tyrone"

The NRA probably didn't offer any gun safety training in Tamir's neighborhood.

Just stop already, this is no way related to the NRA, however it is related to poor parenting, a kid being stupid and as usual left loons trying put the blame anywhere except where it belongs.

Sure it's related to the NRA gun culture.

NRA Releases Shooting Practice Game for Kids Aged Four and Up

http://gizmodo.com/5975734/the-nras-new-target-practice-app-teaches-four-year-olds-to-shoot

Stop it asshole, this is no way related to the NRA and as much as you try you'll never connect those dots

All these morons know how to do is lie.

It's what they do.

You can say that a thousand times and a thousand times you'll be wrong.

"tyrone" typical white guy name. LMAO!!
you do understand the name Tyrone is Irish don't you white punk ? Tir eoghaim

no I am not wrong at all...it is quite documented that the punk who gunned down the boy had been deemed unfit

He's just another hack trying to stir up shit in the USA. He's either a white libtard asshole or a towel head.

He also said the 'guy' was '20'. And that he was 'pointing the gun at people'. And he 'pointed it at a woman's head'. He also indicated that the guy was 'scaring the shit out of people'.
a person who had been deemed emotionally unfit for Police work because of his emotionalism and ineptness was allowed to get a gun and a badge...he then gunned down a boy playing with a toy gun...that is what happened

Both experts who were called by the prosecution found that it was a tragic but reasonable shooting.

Ya bitch. The cops Were protecting innocents from being threatened by a fucking negro thug pointing a gun at them.
I hope a lot more fucking negro thugs point play realistic guns at people. Time to take out the stinking garbage!

Ignorant racists like you make me think maybe all blacks kids should be armed - with real guns. Maybe the NRA could offer them free training.

I feel bad for the kid but he should have known better

You are overjoyed at the death of the Black 12 year old...

Oh I am not you phucking loon. Grow the hell up
fucking loon s are people like you who rejoice at the death of any Black killed by Police

You need to stop pretending to be a white guy championing the black's cause....you're failing miserably "tyrone"
OK I'll be a Black guy...hope my family accepts me as Black ...them all being whites LOl

He also said the 'guy' was '20'. And that he was 'pointing the gun at people'. And he 'pointed it at a woman's head'. He also indicated that the guy was 'scaring the shit out of people'.
a person who had been deemed emotionally unfit for Police work because of his emotionalism and ineptness was allowed to get a gun and a badge...he then gunned down a boy playing with a toy gun...that is what happened

Both experts who were called by the prosecution found that it was a tragic but reasonable shooting.
the prosecution was really the Police's secret defense attorney

no I am not wrong at all...it is quite documented that the punk who gunned down the boy had been deemed unfit

Save it, I've seen you lie so many times on this forum I've lost count. You're trying to inflame and that's all you ever do. Stop with your infantile projecting, false assumptions and BS, you'll at least have a little credibility

There was no lawlessness there. People were responding to government tyranny, which is why we have the 2nd amendment. You have to the most lame shill ever.

Government tyranny? You mean because a white moocher rancher refused to pay his grazing fees on public land?
There was no lawlessness there. People were responding to government tyranny, which is why we have the 2nd amendment. You have to the most lame shill ever.

Government tyranny? You mean because a white moocher rancher refused to pay his grazing fees on public land?

Lakooka may very well be the only pro government injun on the planet

Well, we certainly don't want to depend on racist NRA gun nutters for our protection. It ain't working out too well for blacks.
You stupid bitch. The indians have been dependant on the Government to survive for decades. If it wasn't for WHITE taxpayers all of you would have starved to death long ago.

Ignorant racists like you make me think maybe all blacks kids should be armed - with real guns. Maybe the NRA could offer them free training.

You been in the hooch again?

There's no blacks in Ireland?

Perhaps you should learn your history.

Since it's well documented then it should be easy for you to provide these documents.

[

Save it, I've seen you lie so many times on this forum I've lost count. You're trying to inflame and that's all you ever do. Stop with your infantile projecting, false assumptions and BS, you'll at least have a little credibility
are you saying its a lie he was deemed unfit for Police service ? because that is documented.......

There's no blacks in Ireland?

Perhaps you should learn your history.

Since it's well documented then it should be easy for you to provide these documents.
sure Ireland is well know for its large Black population ...almost all them Irish are Black sure...you are right

Forum List

Back