Tamir Rice a No-Go. Let the Whining Begin.

I am no "libtard" stupid. I dare you to show me where I said what the officer was thinking...go on... make my day...sucker.

Ask and ye shall receive:

Now the death of Rice might have been justified if the officer really thought his life was in danger.

Now, I know that you will deny this, but you can't deny you wrote it. You state the officer does not really think his life is in danger. So, you claim to know what he was thinking.

Now, pull a Bill Clinton and 'splain me how the words you wrote don't mean what you say they mean, and the real definition of your words really depends on the what the meaning "thought" is.

LMAO!

This:"Now the death of Rice might have been justified if the officer really thought his life was in danger.

does NOT equate to this:"You state the officer does not really think his life is in danger."

You are assuming again. I don't see the words "does not" in my narrative ...why do you think you can add words like that to other people's posts and not be held accountable?

Thank you for a perfect impersonation of Bill Clinton lying. You are masterful.

This thread has devolved into racist bloodlust. Please move it to the badlands.

Nice one! You can't beat out the FACTS so you'll just take your ball and go home! Boo hoo, poah poah libtard.

Ya bitch! "playing" with a replica .45. Having 'fun' pointing it at innocent passbyes. Ya that's what fucking negroes call "playing". It's what White people call getting yourself shot to death.

Playing with guns is only scary when a white boy sees a black boy doing it. Besides, what kids plays with guns anyway?

Answer: All of them
And every one of those kids who point one at a cop will get themselves shot
WRONG!Tamir Rice a No-Go. Let the Whining Begin. | Page 15 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Why don't you test your theory?

If you're white walk up to a cop and pull a gun let's see what happens

sure Ireland is well know for its large Black population ...almost all them Irish are Black sure...you are right

Blacks have been in Ireland since the mid-16th century.
Ya there's six negroes living in NI and about thirty living in S. Ireland. Metaphorically speaking. The Irish despise the negro almost as much as the Asians do.

Making shit up doesn't help your case.
2006 census RNI 1.06% were negroes.
NI: population of one million six hundred eighty five thousand. 1,136 were negroes.
That's not making up shit pal.:

1,136 blacks is quite different than your initial "six negroes" claim......pal.
You're right. I did use the word "metaphorically" which was the wrong choice of words. I should have added I was 'exaggerating to prove a point'. The point is there may have been negroes in Ireland for a long time but very few compared to the general population. There are reasons for this.
One could be Irish people generally speaking do not like negroes. Or negroes do not generally speaking like the Irish. You choose.

[...]

I've had a similar experience once when I was pulled over and I informed the officer I was armed, you'd have thought I was a fugitive from justice they way he reacted. But, in the end it was all good.
Assuming you were legally armed, why did you see fit to inform the cop?

Please be more specific about the way the cop reacted to the revelation. And why do you think he behaved that way?

At the time I didn't have a CHL permit but it's legal to carry in a vehicle and my firearm was in the console of my truck where my proof of insurance was. I didn't want to expose the firearm getting to my insurance without at least letting the officer know that I indeed had a firearm. His reaction was to immediately draw his weapon, order me to keep my hands up, exit the truck, lie face down on the ground and place my hands on my head. He then proceeded to cuff me, search me and then while still on the ground he searched my vehicle, found the firearm, removed the magazine and cleared the chamber. By this time back up had arrived and it was a sergeant that knew me very well, he uncuffed me, apologized for the rookie, handed me my weapon and wished me a good day.

I'm assuming the reason he acted the way he did was partly fear and ignorance. I don't fault him for either. He acted within the limits of his job to ensure his safety and I suffered a minor inconvenience. No harm, no foul.

[...]

I've had a similar experience once when I was pulled over and I informed the officer I was armed, you'd have thought I was a fugitive from justice they way he reacted. But, in the end it was all good.

Please be more specific about the way the cop reacted to the revelation. And why do you think he behaved that way?

At the time I didn't have a CHL permit but it's legal to carry in a vehicle and my firearm was in the console of my truck where my proof of insurance was. I didn't want to expose the firearm getting to my insurance without at least letting the officer know that I indeed had a firearm. His reaction was to immediately draw his weapon, order me to keep my hands up, exit the truck, lie face down on the ground and place my hands on my head. He then proceeded to cuff me, search me and then while still on the ground he searched my vehicle, found the firearm, removed the magazine and cleared the chamber. By this time back up had arrived and it was a sergeant that knew me very well, he uncuffed me, apologized for the rookie, handed me my weapon and wished me a good day.

I'm assuming the reason he acted the way he did was partly fear and ignorance. I don't fault him for either. He acted within the limits of his job to ensure his safety and I suffered a minor inconvenience. No harm, no foul.
You say the gun had a magazine in it and one in the chamber. Was that a legal way to transport of gun in that state.
Just asking.

Blacks have been in Ireland since the mid-16th century.
Ya there's six negroes living in NI and about thirty living in S. Ireland. Metaphorically speaking. The Irish despise the negro almost as much as the Asians do.

NI: population of one million six hundred eighty five thousand. 1,136 were negroes.

You're right. I did use the word "metaphorically" which was the wrong choice of words. I should have added I was 'exaggerating to prove a point'. The point is there may have been negroes in Ireland for a long time but very few compared to the general population. There are reasons for this.
One could be Irish people generally speaking do not like negroes. Or negroes do not generally speaking like the Irish. You choose.

I don't need to choose.

You going out of your way to defend your brother Tyrone tells me all I need to know.

Corrcetion.-This-is-how-an-unarmed-15-year-old-black-boy-looks-to-a-police-officer.-This-isnt-black-.jpg

So can you explain why cops kill more whites than blacks?
Hell yes, the same way your kind explains why Blacks are said to commit more crime than whites.... proportional statistics....
Yup. Young black males, about 3% of the population commit almost 50% of all murders. That's not just 'more', that's astronomical.

[...]

You say the gun had a magazine in it and one in the chamber. Was that a legal way to transport of gun in that state.
Just asking.

Of course it's legal.

A person may carry a loaded handgun without a permit while in or heading directly to a motor vehicle or watercraft they own or control. The statute does not specifically state the handgun must be concealed while heading to the vehicle or watercraft, and 46.02, which requires concealment of a handgun while in a motor vehicle or watercraft, is not applicable to a person while the person is traveling, pursuant to said activities. 46.15(b)(2).

I don't need to choose.

You going out of your way to defend your brother Tyrone tells me all I need to know.
You can not be addressing me. Go look at my posts. You will see I'm the last one to defend 'T-Boner'.
He was a fucking loser negro thug who deserved what he got.
I'm a pure breed White and proud of my 'Whiteness'. Very proud.
My family on both sides are White British and Dutch for centuries.

I don't need to choose.

You can not be addressing me. Go look at my posts. You will see I'm the last one to defend 'T-Boner'.
How can you be proud of something you had nothing to do with?

I don't need to choose.

Post #346 pal.

I was telling your buddy Tyrone that blacks have been in Ireland since the mid 16th century and then you attempted to help him out by saying there were only six blacks in northern Ireland. Which we both know wasn't true.

I don't need to choose.

Post #346 pal.

I was telling your buddy Tyrone that blacks have been in Ireland since the mid 16th century and then you attempted to help him out by saying there were only six blacks in northern Ireland. Which we both know wasn't true.
Relax! Read my post 363. I apologised to you for using the wrong word.
When you used the word 'Tyrone' I thought you were referring to Trayvon Martin.
The fact remains the Irish in RNI and NI don't appear to be too interested in having negroes living among themselves given the number of negroes living in RNI and NI.
What negroes who do live in RNI/NI are living in shithole ghettos.
Sound familiar anyone?

I don't need to choose.

Post #346 pal.

The fact remains the Irish in RNI and NI don't appear to be too interested in having negroes living among themselves given the number of negroes living in RNI and NI.
Sound familiar anyone?

The fact remains you have never been to Ireland and don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Racism exist in every country and is not exclusive to whites. I have been to Ireland several times, Roundwood in the South and Campsey in the North.

I don't need to choose.

Post #346 pal.

Sound familiar anyone?

The fact remains you have never been to Ireland and don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Racism exist in every country and is not exclusive to whites. I have been to Ireland several times, Roundwood in the South and Campsey in the North.
I lived in Winchester Hampshire where I went to private school for a few years. We travelled to Ireland a few times. So don't hand me your bullshit about where I've been and not been.
Of course there's racism everywhere. I made a point of saying racism exists in RNI/NI.
Of course there's racism among non-whites! I've been posting that in fact there's a lot of racism in the negro community against Whites/Latinos/Asians and the feeling is mutual.
I really don't think you're reading my posts.
Everything you claim I've already agreed with.
Did you read my previous post? I said basically the Irish in RNI/NI don't appear to want to live among negroes. That is basically saying there's racism against the negroes right?

I don't need to choose.

Post #346 pal.

Sound familiar anyone?

I lived in Winchester Hampshire where I went to private school for a few years. We travelled to Ireland a few times. So don't hand me your bullshit about where I've been and not been.
Of course there's racism everywhere. I made a point of saying racism exists in RNI/NI.
Of course there's racism among non-whites! I've been posting that in fact there's a lot of racism in the negro community against Whites/Latinos/Asians and the feeling is mutual.
Did you read my previous post? I said basically the Irish in RNI/NI don't appear to want to live among negroes. That is basically saying there's racism against the negroes right?

Personally I think you're full of shit most of the time.

Post #346 pal.

Sound familiar anyone?

The feeling has always been mutual pal.
Permanent Ignore.

Post #346 pal.

Sound familiar anyone?

The feeling has always been mutual pal.
Permanent Ignore.

Good idea. Ignore your betters.

[...]

The first thing I have to say about your encounter is if someone had told me fifty years ago that law-abiding American citizens would be subjected to this kind of abusive attention by police, and if I believed the prediction were true, I would have begun looking into obtaining Dutch, Danish or Swiss citizenship. Because the situation you've described, in addition to a number of other equally oppressive developments, such as warrantless 3AM break-ins (which often are erroneous) and relentlessly increasing police militarism, are unmistakable indications of a drift toward totalitarian rule.

Armed-Security-Guards.jpg

The objective reality of your experience is, while you had broken no law nor were you suspected of some violent crime, you were forced at gunpoint to lie face down on a filthy road, then you were handcuffed and searched -- all in the name of "officer safety." The fact that you see fit to graciously accept this violation of your civil and human rights is both amazing and offensive to me. Because the ultimate effect of your willingness to tolerate it lends support to such abusive police conduct and ensures it will become more common.

If your gun had been lying in plain sight on the seat next to you, and if your hand moved toward it while reaching for your documents, then the cop's behavior would be understandable and acceptable. But as it was you politely informed him there was a gun hidden in the console. That fact alone was clear assurance that you had no intention of harming him. Yet he behaved as if you did, which occurred as a grossly exaggerated manifestation of concern for "officer safety."

He could unholster his gun to establish advantage, then ask you to step out and move to the rear while he takes charge of your gun and ascertains lawful possession. Instead he put you through the entire abusive ritual with absolutely no concern for your civil rights and personal dignity. As regards "officer safety," no cop should perform a car stop without a partner. And if this seems impractical because of personnel demands, put an end to the utterly nonsensical, wholly counterproductive drug war -- which is an absolute waste of police resources!

Last edited:
Ya bitch! "playing" with a replica .45. Having 'fun' pointing it at innocent passbyes. Ya that's what fucking negroes call "playing". It's what White people call getting yourself shot to death.

Playing with guns is only scary when a white boy sees a black boy doing it. Besides, what kids plays with guns anyway?

Answer: All of them
And every one of those kids who point one at a cop will get themselves shot
WRONG!Tamir Rice a No-Go. Let the Whining Begin. | Page 15 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Why don't you test your theory?

If you're white walk up to a cop and pull a gun let's see what happens
What theory? I linked you to 8 factual cases where White people , some with weapons...some having drawn down on cops,,,,were NOT shot. I didn't even mention the Bundy episode in Arizona... You can't win on that one... those are the facts....White privilege is alive and well...

I am no "libtard" stupid. I dare you to show me where I said what the officer was thinking...go on... make my day...sucker.

Ask and ye shall receive:

Now the death of Rice might have been justified if the officer really thought his life was in danger.

Now, I know that you will deny this, but you can't deny you wrote it. You state the officer does not really think his life is in danger. So, you claim to know what he was thinking.

Now, pull a Bill Clinton and 'splain me how the words you wrote don't mean what you say they mean, and the real definition of your words really depends on the what the meaning "thought" is.

LMAO!

This:"Now the death of Rice might have been justified if the officer really thought his life was in danger.

does NOT equate to this:"You state the officer does not really think his life is in danger."

You are assuming again. I don't see the words "does not" in my narrative ...why do you think you can add words like that to other people's posts and not be held accountable?

Thank you for a perfect impersonation of Bill Clinton lying. You are masterful.

This thread has devolved into racist bloodlust. Please move it to the badlands.

Nice one! You can't beat out the FACTS so you'll just take your ball and go home! Boo hoo, poah poah libtard.

You are boring dude. I don't have to lie , especially when everyone sees how you created this straw man of a distraction. The officers's behavior speaks for itself and the timeliness of it speaks as well. That is the core of the controversy surrounding the series of events that led up to the shooting. Hey, nice chatting with you. gotta go ...bigger fish to fry...stay cool.....

Forum List

Back