Tamir Rice a No-Go. Let the Whining Begin.

With Tamir Rice standing 5'7 and weighing almost 200 pounds

LOL...Back to the Hulk picture huh?

That's not citing what part of my account is inaccurate. I've backed every single thing I've said with autospy reports, transcript audio and video.

What part of my account is inaccurate. Specifically. You've avoiding answering my question for a reason: I'm spot on accurate and you know it.
he did not aim a gun at anyone in the video....he was gunned down by a person who was given a gun and badge when it was known he was not fit mentally to carry a gun and badge

And again, bullshit. The gun is pointed at her at 0:56. And at her face at 0:57 and 0:58. With eye witness testimony confirming it. Worse for your case, the 911 calling indicated he'd been pointing the gun at more than one person. With Rice off frame for a full minute before being shot. And Rice repeatly raising the weapon into firing stance and pointing off camera (at 0:25 and 1:25).

So we have him on video following a person, pointing the gun at their head, and eye witness testimony of him pointing the gun at other people.

This is not normal behavior.

It would rightly scare the shit out of anyone. And as the 911 caller demonstrated, did.

Who was walking back and forth on a sidewalk with a realistic toy gun (with the orange plastic indicating it was a gun removed), and pointing it at people's faces?

That's not normal.

That's behavior that would rightly scare the shit out of people. And did.

Here's the video:

Cleveland police officer shot Tamir Rice immediately after leaving moving patrol car

Take a nice long look at around 0.58 when Rice follows a lady as she walks down the street, pointing the gun at her head repeatedly. That's not normal behavior for anyone.
I don't think anyone has suggested Rice's behavior was either normal nor acceptable. In fact I believe any 12 year-old who does that deserves a beating he won't soon forget.

But what purpose do you think has been served by killing him? This is not Mississippi of the 1920s. While no criminal charges have been imposed on the cop who shot Rice you know as well as I do that the stupidly inappropriate behavior of these goon cops will cost the taxpayers of that city millions of dollars and will add substantially to the intensity of riots which such examples of police misconduct are sure to provoke.

I don't think anyone has suggested Rice's behavior was either normal nor acceptable. In fact I believe any 12 year-old who does that deserves a beating he won't soon forget.
I bet you think Cliven Bundy and his gang behavior is acceptable and normal I bet you support white gangsters like Clive Bundy

The NRA probably didn't offer any gun safety training in Tamir's neighborhood.

Just stop already, this is no way related to the NRA, however it is related to poor parenting, a kid being stupid and as usual left loons trying put the blame anywhere except where it belongs.

Who was walking back and forth on a sidewalk with a realistic toy gun (with the orange plastic indicating it was a gun removed), and pointing it at people's faces?

That's not normal.

Here's the video:

Cleveland police officer shot Tamir Rice immediately after leaving moving patrol car

Take a nice long look at around 0.58 when Rice follows a lady as she walks down the street, pointing the gun at her head repeatedly. That's not normal behavior for anyone.

But what purpose do you think has been served by killing him? This is not Mississippi of the 1920s. While no criminal charges have been imposed on the cop who shot Rice you know as well as I do that the stupidly inappropriate behavior of these goon cops will cost the taxpayers of that city millions of dollars and will add substantially to the intensity of riots which such examples of police misconduct are sure to provoke.

The police rolled up and was immediately confronted by a person with a gun. They have to assume the gun is real and the threat is real and it is within their right to defend themselves. The Grand Jury obviously saw it the same way.

The police rolled up and was immediately confronted by a person with a gun. They have to assume the gun is real and the threat is real and it is within their right to defend themselves. The Grand Jury obviously saw it the same way.

a person who had been deemed unfit for Police service came rolling up on a kid playing in a park with a toy gun and gunned the kid down like he was a dog

That's not normal.

Here's the video:

You have a toy gun or a real gun and wave it around a cop you're probably going to end up shot. I feel bad for the kid but he should have known better

That's not normal.

Here's the video:

The grand jury "saw it" the way the prosecutor presented it.

It would rightly scare the shit out of anyone. And as the 911 caller demonstrated, did.

the one that said it was a toy gun and a boy

He said it was 'probably' a toy gun followed up with him saying he didn't know if it was fake or if it was real.

He also said the 'guy' was '20'. And that he was 'pointing the gun at people'. And he 'pointed it at a woman's head'. He also indicated that the guy was 'scaring the shit out of people'.

That's not normal.

Here's the video:

You have a toy gun or a real gun and wave it around a cop you're probably going to end up shot. I feel bad for the kid but he should have known better

Two different experts were called, both affirming it was a tragic but reasonable shooting.

That's not normal.

Here's the video:

"waving it around"

"pointing at peoples head"

"200 pound monster 12 year old"

"black as midnight"

"Sharp Teeth"

"Claws"

He also said the 'guy' was '20'. And that he was 'pointing the gun at people'. And he 'pointed it at a woman's head'. He also indicated that the guy was 'scaring the shit out of people'.
a person who had been deemed emotionally unfit for Police work because of his emotionalism and ineptness was allowed to get a gun and a badge...he then gunned down a boy playing with a toy gun...that is what happened

a person who had been deemed unfit for Police service came rolling up on a kid playing in a park with a toy gun and gunned the kid down like he was a dog

You can say that a thousand times and a thousand times you'll be wrong.

"tyrone" typical white guy name. LMAO!!

Forum List

Back