Tamir Rice a No-Go. Let the Whining Begin.

And that is the problem, folks. Blacks will defend blacks no matter the situation. There is no accountability. Ever. If they are black and wind up dead or arrested, it is ALWAYS someone elses fault.

Yet all you hear is silence from those same blacks when there is a drive by death of a black child shot by a stray bullet from a black gangbanger.

Way to generalize! Which is much easier than what people actually say. Its easier to respond that way...less thinking and stuff.

Gracie: The problem isnt the kid who got shot its those dam blacks who have a problem with a kid being gunned down within 2 seconds! Their the real problem!

Nice try at misdirection. Keep the bullets coming.

I spoke to my roomie about this. He said "12 years old, pretending to be a bad ass, gets himself shot. Where were the parents? Did they not know or care where he was and what he was doing?"

Not all blacks think like those who find excuses.

And that is the problem, folks. Blacks will defend blacks no matter the situation. There is no accountability. Ever. If they are black and wind up dead or arrested, it is ALWAYS someone elses fault.

Yet all you hear is silence from those same blacks when there is a drive by death of a black child shot by a stray bullet from a black gangbanger.

Way to generalize! Which is much easier than what people actually say. Its easier to respond that way...less thinking and stuff.

Gracie: The problem isnt the kid who got shot its those dam blacks who have a problem with a kid being gunned down within 2 seconds! Their the real problem!
Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Blacks can understand stray bullets and gangbangers - but they can't understand being murdered by those who are paid to protect and serve. Can you?
It was obviously not murder, which is kind of the point of this thread.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

No, I can tell your type from a mile away. The type that thinks the shootings arent bad, whats bad is how people react to the shooting.

Yes. That is the problem. Like the little kid shot from a drive by. In 2 seconds she or he was dead. Where were you then, to find excuses for the shooter? Oh. Wait. Never mind.

Nice try at misdirection. Keep the bullets coming.

Nice try at being relevent

That killer cop swooped down on Tamir like a buzzard - then executed him.

Good. Another dumbass animal sent to hell. One thing is certain though, if young Tamir had NOT been out playing with a realistic looking pellet gun, the police would not have shot him. Give him a few years and he'd a been shot by another black animal in a robbery or dope deal.

We all appreciate your open-minded compassion and understanding. Are you a Christian?
No one with a fucking brain has any "compassion" for any thug pointing a gun at innocent people.
YOU point a gun or what any reasonable person assumes may be the real thing at a LEO and see what happens bitch!
PLEASE? We are begging you to do it.
We don't need you wasting precious oxygen. Go clean the fucking garbage dump off your front lawn!

Yes. That is the problem. Like the little kid shot from a drive by. In 2 seconds she or he was dead. Where were you then, to find excuses for the shooter? Oh. Wait. Never mind.

Gracie now employs the "what about another time" tactic...Sheesh, these are worn out.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

No, I can tell your type from a mile away. The type that thinks the shootings arent bad, whats bad is how people react to the shooting.
My type, eh? Well, I know your type too. If it's a black shooting another black, no problem. Your non reaction to that happening ALL THE FUCKING TIME is quite telling.

Gracie now employs the "what about another time" tactic...Sheesh, these are worn out.
No answer to my slapping you with the truth. I am not surprised.
Your lame excuses are worn out as well.

Someone pointing a gun at police is hardly innocent.
The video doesn't show Rice pointing his gun at the police. It shows him lifting his shirt to expose the gun.

Yes he was reaching for it. Grand Jury says enhanced video "clearly" shows his hand going for the gun.

Now....once it's pointed at you...bullets can fly. When someone is going for a gun....it's best to get your shot off BEFORE they can. Kinda like Old West duels. First to shoot usually wins a gunfight.

Now...in hindsight....this is tragic. Lesson is when cops arrive....SURRENDER WITH YOUR HANDS UP. Don't fight. Don't reach for a weapon.
Judging by present trends if you are black it doesn't matter what you do..armed or not, you have a high likely hood of being murdered by responding officers. White people fare much better.

On boards such as this,, RW groupthink is rampant; and, the attitudes of the dominant society ,in regards to racial matters, greatly amplified . Liberals , progressives and objective conservatives( a rare breed indeed) are a minority here but their voices bring balance . Without them, USMB would be little more than a sounding board for Storm-front ideology.

Casei in point:

The exoneration of officers in the killing of Tamir Rce is cheered and defended by many if not all but a few of those who self identify as conservatives on this board.

Rice, a 12 year old, brandishing a toy pistol, was shot within 2 seconds after police arrived on the scene.

Now the death of Rice might have been justified if the officer really thought his life was in danger. 2 seconds is crucial here because in that brief period the officer decided to kill rather than negotiate. 2 seconds isn't long enough to tel lsomeone to drop their weapon.

White men/boys are given far more leeway when confrontations with cops occur.

1. Armed White Guy Has Standoff With Police, Then Gets His Gun Back

2. White Guy Points Gun at Police Officers and Children During Hour-Long Standoff

3. White Man Arrested Twice For Road Rage With a Gun

4. White Guy Arrested for Firing BB Gun at Officers

5. Two White Men Shoot Up Walmart With BB Gun and Live to Tell the Tale

6. White Guy Arrested After Pointing Gun at Pennsylvania Police Officers

7. White Woman Dressed In Body Armor Arrested After Shooting Into Cars and Pointing Gun at Police

8. White Man Arrested After Pointing Gun at Phoenix Firefighters During Hour-Long Standoff

ALL of the above incidents can be read in detail here

After reading these articles, I came away convinced even more that had Rice been White he would still be alive.

You and I both know, this kid would be alive today if he were white, even the effin dispatch person said the gun wasn't real.....man, until black people start owning the role as public enemy number one in america when it comes to cops, this shit will continue to happen.

You repeating over and over you speak the truth doesnt mean shit, you know that right?

I just hit you with the truth....bam!

You repeating over and over you speak the truth doesnt mean shit, you know that right?

Um. No you didn't. But if it makes you feel all perky and powerful thinking you did......whatever floats yer boat.

Um. No you didn't. But if it makes you feel all perky and powerful thinking you did......whatever floats yer boat.

I did tho! Its what happens when reality is created by sheer declaration.

I declare that I smacked you with the truth and since you abandoned facts long time ago...I guess, I win

Here's another black yoot murdered by evil white crackers.

trayvon-dead-350.gif

Forum List

Back