Tamir Rice a No-Go. Let the Whining Begin.

How many roads must BLM walk down before they call them legit? I think almost every liberal mayor is going to be asked to step down.

Grand Jury Declines to Indict Officers in Tamir Rice Case, Prosecutor Says

Nor should it be. Tamir was acting in an outrageously threatening manner, scaring the shit out of people minutes before he was shot. The kid was rushing people on the sidewalk, holding the realistic gun to their head and then followed them, the gun still held to the heads.

Again and again.

That's instant 'reasonable doubt'.

The family should get a bundle from the city for its negligence.

Some one called it and told dispatch that there was a child in the park waving what looked like it might be a toy gun.

This information was not passed on to the responding officers. Rice's death wasn't the cops fault but it sure was someone's fault.

You mean like the kids parents ?

Why would you wanna charge someone for not committing a crime? What wrong with you? If these black scum would stop what they do, it wouldn't happen. Personally, I say tell the police to stop responding to black people and let the citizens kill the worthless motherfuckers!

The stupid never ends....I say let blacks go wild. It will take care of itself.

Yet all you hear is silence from those same blacks when there is a drive by death of a black child shot by a stray bullet from a black gangbanger.
Crimes committed by paid agents of State security are not the same as crimes committed by ordinary criminals ...that is for starters however you are also wrong about "silence from the same Black"
You may not have noticed black protests against crime, but that doesn’t mean they haven’t happened.
Actually, Blacks Do Care About Black Crime
This is Chicago in 2010:
This is New York last September:
This is Newark in 2009:

How many roads must BLM walk down before they call them legit? I think almost every liberal mayor is going to be asked to step down.

Grand Jury Declines to Indict Officers in Tamir Rice Case, Prosecutor Says

Nor should it be. Tamir was acting in an outrageously threatening manner, scaring the shit out of people minutes before he was shot. The kid was rushing people on the sidewalk, holding the realistic gun to their head and then followed them, the gun still held to the heads.

Again and again.

That's instant 'reasonable doubt'.

Tamir was simply acting out the NRA gun nutter culture. He was playing while black.

Yes. That is the problem. Like the little kid shot from a drive by. In 2 seconds she or he was dead. Where were you then, to find excuses for the shooter? Oh. Wait. Never mind.

Gracie now employs the "what about another time" tactic...Sheesh, these are worn out.
No answer to my slapping you with the truth. I am not surprised.
Your lame excuses are worn out as well.

You repeating over and over you speak the truth doesnt mean shit, you know that right?

I just hit you with the truth....bam!
Um. No you didn't. But if it makes you feel all perky and powerful thinking you did......whatever floats yer boat.

I did tho! Its what happens when reality is created by sheer declaration.

I declare that I smacked you with the truth and since you abandoned facts long time ago...I guess, I win
Whatever.

Tamir was simply acting out the NRA gun nutter culture. He was playing while black.

The NRA does not promote pointing realistic looking, or any gun, at anyone. You are just another lying libtard turd. Nor do they discuss blacks playing in anyway.

The stupid never ends....I say let blacks go wild. It will take care of itself.
How come white folks stayed silent or supported white lawlessness at Cliven Bundy ranch...where is the support for law and order and obeying the law enforcers where is that ?

bundy-ranch-sniper.png

There was no lawlessness there. People were responding to government tyranny, which is why we have the 2nd amendment. You have to the most lame shill ever.

The NRA does not promote pointing realistic looking, or any gun, at anyone. You are just another lying libtard turd. Nor do they discuss blacks playing in anyway.
the video does not show the little boy aiming anything at anyone...the cop who gunned him down had been judged unfit to be a Police but he was made a police anyway and he gunned down a little boy
Cleveland officer who fatally shot Tamir Rice judged unfit
Dec 4, 2014 -A police officer who shot a 12-year-old dead in a Cleveland park late last month had been judged unfit for police service two years earlier

Cops are supposed to "protect and serve" - not profile and murder blacks.

They didn't conclude that Tamir had been pointing a gun at people's heads because he was black. They'd concluded he had been pointing a gun at people's heads because that's what he'd been doing.

There was no lawlessness there. People were responding to government tyranny, which is why we have the 2nd amendment. You have to the most lame shill ever.

Government tyranny? You mean because a white moocher rancher refused to pay his grazing fees on public land?

Fuck you white turd they were cowards drunks and methamphetamine abusers ..

Yes, they were! And the drugs were all bought from sorry ass black drug dealers!

Yeah every kid who's ever pointed a toy gun at someone is guilty and belongs in the ground :rolleyes:

But are you psychic?

No, really. How would you know it was a fake?

You have eyes. You have a brain. You read that the orange tip was removed.

What's your excuse for not paying attention?

Ohio is an open carry state ...how come white folks do not get gunned down strutting with assault weapons in public but little black kids with toy guns do

Forum List

Back