🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tara Raede to testify to Congress

Okay, except that's not what her supposed mother said. She said she was harassed by someone, but out of respect for the senator, she wasn't going to mention names. That sounds like she was harassed by staff, not the Senator himself.

Assuming that actually was Reade's mother. Which is unlikely.

Your IGNORANCE isn't my problem.
Well, yes his staff harassed her for coming forward and filing a complaint....which is typical and standard practice of Dembots to protect the sexual predators in their cult....but she accused Xiden directly...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spXYG_9aK54

The complaint was with the Senate personell office, who of course covered up for the Senator.

Let‘s also not forget her mother called into Larry King Live in 1993 and said her daughter was sexually assaulted by a Senator.

And you have the proof of any of this? I am convinced if they had the goods, it would have already been prosecuted when he was a Senator. But I guess you MAGAts will continue for 33 years until you find something or someone else to do the old "Lock Her Up" routine.

And you have the proof of any of this? I am convinced if they had the goods, it would have already been prosecuted when he was a Senator. But I guess you MAGAts will continue for 33 years until you find something or someone else to do the old "Lock Her Up" routine.

Say it again!

To note, nowhere in the article does it note she is "to testify". All it notes is that she offered to testify.

She's looking for money again.
You mean like the Ford lady that accused Kavanaugh? Yea, I think she got millions in a go fund me account.

I'm sorry, DOCTOR Ford, although she was never a doctor.

Hilarious.

We shall see. It is big business, that 's for sure

Not sure how much the Trump accuser will get.

How much do you think?

Last edited:
Well, yes his staff harassed her for coming forward and filing a complaint....which is typical and standard practice of Dembots to protect the sexual predators in their cult....but she accused Xiden directly..

Um, not until 2020.
Her story has changed so many times (like most serial liars) that it's kind of hard to keep track.

But this woman has about 20 outstanding civil judgements in California from people she ripped off.

Riiight, as if the FBI would actually investigate a Democrat Senator.

Um, not until 2020.
Her story has changed so many times (like most serial liars) that it's kind of hard to keep track.

But this woman has about 20 outstanding civil judgements in California from people she ripped off.
no the harassment started back in the 90s when she first came forward and worked there

yes CA DA started investigating her when she came forward during the election

we are used to seeing the demafasict wrap isis the executive branch by now

no the harassment started back in the 90s when she first came forward and worked there

yes CA DA started investigating her when she came forward during the election

we are used to seeing the demafasict wrap isis the executive branch by now

Actually, she has a long history of criminal complaints, usually involving playing on people's good nature and taking advantage of them.

Wrye and her husband knew Reade as Tara McCabe, the woman who had rented a yurt on their 12-acre California property and tended to the couple’s horses — and her own — for about 10 months beginning in 2017. They were well-acquainted with their former tenant, who frequently knocked on the door of their home seeking emotional support, asking for financial help or forgiveness for late rent payments, which they granted.

Reade had spoken highly of Biden, the former boss who employed her as a staff assistant from late 1992 to August 1993, and never mentioned assault or harassment, Wrye recalls. But what Wrye remembers most is that by the time Reade left their property and moved on, Wrye felt burned.

After her husband suffered a brain injury that forced the couple to sell the property, Wrye said, Reade turned on them.

“She became really difficult,” Wrye said. “She said, ‘You’re going to have to pay me to get me to leave.’”

“She was manipulative,” said Wrye, a self-described feminist and social activist. “She was always saying she was going to get it together, but she couldn’t. And ‘could you help her’?”

Wrye’s distressing experience with Reade wasn’t an isolated case. Over the past decade, Reade has left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances in California’s Central Coast region who say they remember two things about her — she spoke favorably about her time working for Biden, and she left them feeling duped.

Actually, she has a long history of criminal complaints, usually involving playing on people's good nature and taking advantage of them.

Wrye and her husband knew Reade as Tara McCabe, the woman who had rented a yurt on their 12-acre California property and tended to the couple’s horses — and her own — for about 10 months beginning in 2017. They were well-acquainted with their former tenant, who frequently knocked on the door of their home seeking emotional support, asking for financial help or forgiveness for late rent payments, which they granted.

Reade had spoken highly of Biden, the former boss who employed her as a staff assistant from late 1992 to August 1993, and never mentioned assault or harassment, Wrye recalls. But what Wrye remembers most is that by the time Reade left their property and moved on, Wrye felt burned.

After her husband suffered a brain injury that forced the couple to sell the property, Wrye said, Reade turned on them.

“She became really difficult,” Wrye said. “She said, ‘You’re going to have to pay me to get me to leave.’”

“She was manipulative,” said Wrye, a self-described feminist and social activist. “She was always saying she was going to get it together, but she couldn’t. And ‘could you help her’?”

Wrye’s distressing experience with Reade wasn’t an isolated case. Over the past decade, Reade has left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances in California’s Central Coast region who say they remember two things about her — she spoke favorably about her time working for Biden, and she left them feeling duped.
not surprised lots of victims of sexual assault have troubled lives after the attack

Biden stuck a finger in her fat ass, and that's why she became a serial grifter?
Really? You are going with that?

Well, she's white, you'd never accept an excuse like that from a black person.
i don’t know if she is a grifter or not, i know the demafasict have attacked her amd crated smear campaigns like they did with clinton’s victims.

but if she is, i certainly wouldn’t be surprised it’s not uncommon for victims to have troubled lives after the fact

i don’t know if she is a grifter or not, i know the demafasict have attacked her amd crated smear campaigns like they did with clinton’s victims.

You mean actually looked into the veracity of their claims and found them wanting?

The only trouble this woman has is that she's a serial liar, who got fired from Biden's staff after a month, and has spent the rest of her life grifting people.

You mean actually looked into the veracity of their claims and found them wanting?

The only trouble this woman has is that she's a serial liar, who got fired from Biden's staff after a month, and has spent the rest of her life grifting people.
hahah no the PR firms hired by Xiden and the DNC were not looking into the veracity of her claims, they were looking for information to smear her.

hahah no the PR firms hired by Xiden and the DNC were not looking into the veracity of her claims, they were looking for information to smear her.
And it wasn't hard to find... given she left a trail of fake names, perjured testimony and petty scams in her wake.

Look at this way. Biden has been in office for 42 years, and after Trump spent millions doing op research, this cow was the only thing they could find.

And it wasn't hard to find... given she left a trail of fake names, perjured testimony and petty scams in her wake.

Look at this way. Biden has been in office for 42 years, and after Trump spent millions doing op research, this cow was the only thing they could find.
oh? perjury? when was she convicted of perjury?

hahah there have been numerous women that have come forward in regards to Xiden's sexual assaultive behavior...

Lucy Flores​

Ally Coll,​

Sofie Karasek​

Amy Stokes Lappos​

Caitlyn Caruso​

DJ Hill​

Vail Kohnert-Yount​

and not to mention his own child...who he showered with when she was a teenager. Sicko

Forum List

Back