Tara Reade defects to Russia

What does THAT have to do with Tara Reid?

Plus, Trump never said that on Stern. Trump admitted on Stern that Ivanka is a “hot piece of ass”, or something along those lines, which she is. Those words were spoken by Stern and we all know Stern is a comedy show. Don used to appear on Stern periodically and was quite entertaining.

If Dems could not lie then they would have nothing to say about anything. 🙄
If I were not her father, perhaps I would be dating her. Those were Trump's words. Creepy.

Just another example of how Trump and Russia colluded to take down Hillary and tried to take down Biden.

So ask yourselves. Do you want what Putin wants? Putin wants Trump back.
So you know that is a total lie right, I mean the Durham report said as much, Hillary was the one trying to influence an election. She should be hung and it should have been a long time ago

Well there is a turn up.. It kind of throws shade on her accusations on President Biden. File in the bin I would say.

Where she joins Jen Psaki and John Kerry. Make the USSR Great Again!

1685557692470.png

That is out of context. Did you not listen to the particular show?
I love it how suddenly when it's convenient you righties know how to put things in context. So how do you put into context Trump said if his daughter wasn't his daughter, he'd be balls deep in her?

I love it how suddenly when it's convenient you righties know how to put things in context. So how do you put into context Trump said if his daughter wasn't his daughter, he'd be balls deep in her?

As opposed to Joe Biden, who actually went balls deep in his own 12-year old daughter. At least according to her.

Well there is a turn up.. It kind of throws shade on her accusations on President Biden. File in the bin I would say.
I hope this is the start of a stampede by the trumptards to move to Russia. The orange rapist and his bone-headed followers have been drooling over Putin for a long time now and just maybe we will be rid of them. Here's hoping, anyway.

It isnt looking good forr her is it ? She accuses the Prez of trump type behaviour and then pops up in moscow apologising for the US aggression.
It seems like a totallly staged piece of bulllshit. Did trump know or was putin doing it without him.?
You do know Biden finger-raped Reade, don't you?

I hope this is the start of a stampede by the trumptards to move to Russia. The orange rapist and his bone-headed followers have been drooling over Putin for a long time now and just maybe we will be rid of them. Here's hoping, anyway.
There is plenty of room for them out there. But they are too valuable to Putin in America.

What makes you think that Ms. Reade is lying at all?

I haven't heard any testimony from Sleepy Joe denying what happened.
Quite a few months ago I saw an interview with Tara Reade regarding the assault by Biden. She came across as very credible.

OTOH Biden has a 45 year record of plagiarism and many other types of deception. He is a dirt bag and always has been.

Your beef is with Ashley Biden. She's the one who claimed Joe fucked her in the shower when she was 12. Then you voted for him.
Except she didn't say that. You shouldn't be reading her diary anyways. Inadmissible in a court of law.

I'm sure you've seen your fathers penis right? Or are 100% of you Republicans here on USMB going to tell me none of you ever saw your fathers penis'?

Forum List

Back