Tara Reade- "Manipulative, Deceitful, User".

Of course. This is so obvious it could be writ in flaming letters. This is a Democrat operation to replace Biden with someone who can speak in sentences. Bimbo parades is how they operate normally.

Sorry, Biden will be the nominee and he'll defeat Trump easily.

What a surprise, liberal Democrats love the repo man who takes our cars from us when we need them to live our lives.

Um, no. She made an agreement to make car payments on a regular basis. She stopped making the payments she agreed to make and then changed her name to make it harder for the repo man to find her.

Here's someone else she ripped off.

In 2015, Hummer says Reade fell in love with Charm, one of the horses Hummer had rescued. Reade asked Hummer to let her take the Charm home and also waive the adoption fee. Hummer agreed. Hummer says that Reade later called an out-of-county veterinary doctor, racked up $1,400 in vet bills and tricked Pregnant Mare Rescue into paying Charm’s medical bills by having them sent to the nonprofit, where the bookkeeper paid up without understanding the backstory or asking any questions, Hummer explains.

Prior to that, Hummer says that Reade repeatedly begged for money. She says she ended up lending Reade more than $800 on three occasions—none of which Reade ever repaid. Additionally, Reade once hid her car on Hummer’s ranch to avoid having it repossessed, Hummer says. One time at a fundraiser, Reade hid a raffle ticket jar under a table to ensure that she would win the drawing by only entering one ticket, Hummer says.

Our it could be she wouldn't give out her pussy to Senator Joe Biden. Just tossing that out there smart guy.

Except no one in that office is willing to back up that claim, while quite a few people in that office are willing to say she was fired for performance/conduct issues.
Yea. Not that the liberal media wants to report.

Of course. This is so obvious it could be writ in flaming letters. This is a Democrat operation to replace Biden with someone who can speak in sentences. Bimbo parades is how they operate normally.

Sorry, Biden will be the nominee and he'll defeat Trump easily.
I certainly want Biden to be the nominee. The DNC just needs to be held in line.

What a surprising thread, Democrats don’t like Reade. Amazing Democrats actually coming forth in defense of Biden. When Republicans went after Ford and her history, they were chastised by Democrats for them digging in to her history.

I don’t believe Reade anymore than I believed Ford.

Facts, Reade has no more witnesses than Ford. Reade has no more evidence than Ford, yet partisan politics makes one believable and the other not. Just plain stupid partisan politics.

Tara Reade is a straight up hustler. She changes her name for a very good reason -- so that no one who "rents" to her (when she actually pays anything in rent) can easily look up her history. She completely changed her story after she realized no one cared about simple sexual harassment. She has absolutely no credibility!!!

I certainly want Biden to be the nominee. The DNC just needs to be held in line.

Again, you should probably be grateful that you have Biden, who will be a centrist.

Trump is going to lose so badly, Commie Bernie could have beaten him. AOC could beat him.

Turns out the problem with "Believe all women" is that eventually, someone looks into your backstory.

“She was manipulative,” said Wrye, a self-described feminist and social activist. “She was always saying she was going to get it together, but she couldn’t. And ‘could you help her’?”

Wrye’s distressing experience with Reade wasn’t an isolated case. Over the past decade, Reade has left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances in California’s Central Coast region who say they remember two things about her — she spoke favorably about her time working for Biden, and she left them feeling duped.

A number of those in close contact with Reade over the past 12 years, a period in which she went by the names Tara Reade, Tara McCabe or Alexandra McCabe, laid out a familiar pattern: Reade ingratiated herself, explained she was down on her luck and needed help, and eventually took advantage of their goodwill to extract money, skip rent payments or walk out on other bills.

The people quoted in this article provided copies of past emails, screenshots of Facebook Messenger or text exchanges with Reade, copies of billing invoices or court records detailing their grievances or correspondence. POLITICO also reviewed dozens of public records, including court documents, divorce filings and Reade’s 2012 bankruptcy records.

whoops. Guess we can see this story falling apart.
Unless a Republican was accused, then you'd be all over this like flies on sh""

And you guys would be just as welcome to do what has now been done with Reade... actually look into her past.

I'm sure you spent a lot of time looking into dirt on Ford, there just wasn't any dirt to find.

And you guys would be just as welcome to do what has now been done with Reade... actually look into her past.

I'm sure you spent a lot of time looking into dirt on Ford, there just wasn't any dirt to find.
Ford had no supporting evidence, no one to back her story. Reade at least has something more than Ford ever did.

Because Polygraphs are voodoo technology.

Point was, there's not a single person in that office that says that Biden did what she said he did, but a whole bunch of people who said she sucked at her job, and dressed like a slut in the office.
I'm surprised at you Joe. Seriously.

Let's they all said those things about her...

Do they, or do they not, have massive incentive to do so?

Ford had no supporting evidence, no one to back her story. Reade at least has something more than Ford ever did.

Actually, she told her husband and her therapist. That's just as credible as Reade.

The difference is, Reade actually had a good reason to lie, because telling people she was fired for incompetence would probably limited her job prospects. the fact that she can't hold down a job and has been caught scamming a number of people says a lot.

This Tara Reade broad isn't the one being investigated and isn't the one one trial.

Reade isn't running to be President, that is Sleepy Joe.

I really don't give a shit if the dame spent the whole day on the phone or in the can, if she stole pencils or if she was rude to Bite Me's handlers. That didn't give Joe Biden the right to brutally rape her and then deny it.
This is good rhetoric to see coming from one of USMB's self-proclaimed conservatives.

So the same thing applies when unarmed blacks get shot down in cold blood by white cops or vigilantes claiming they committed a crime, right?

Forum List

Back