Tara Reade- "Manipulative, Deceitful, User".

So you can essentially get the town slut accusing you of rape because she got shitfaced drunk and regretted it the next morning.

Wow, you have totally lost the narrative. You're gonna get drummed out of the liberal society.

No means no, regardless of a woman's past history.
The only problem is, her character has been severely compromised, and for good reason. She is a grifter, plain and simple.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This Tara Reade broad isn't the one being investigated and isn't the one one trial.

Reade isn't running to be President, that is Sleepy Joe.

I really don't give a shit if the dame spent the whole day on the phone or in the can, if she stole pencils or if she was rude to Bite Me's handlers. That didn't give Joe Biden the right to brutally rape her and then deny it.

If he did what is claimed that was not brutal rape. It would be assault and that's bad. But trump has 20 cases of rape and assault and in your mind all 20 women are lying but this one woman is most certainly telling the truth. If Biden was republican you'd say he was innocent.

So you can essentially get the town slut accusing you of rape because she got shitfaced drunk and regretted it the next morning.

Wow, you have totally lost the narrative. You're gonna get drummed out of the liberal society.

Tell that to trump.

The full list of public accusers of Trump is lengthy but worth reading: Kristin Anderson, Lisa Boyne, Cathy Heller, Temple McDowell, Karena Virginia, Bridget Sullivan, Tasha Dixon, Mindy McGillivray, Rachel Crooks, Natasha Stoynoff, Jennifer Murphy, Jessica Drake, Ninni Laaksonen, Summer Zervos, Samantha Holvey, Mariah Billado, Victoria Hughes, Juliet Huddy, Alva Johnson, Karen Johnson, Cassandra Searles, Jill Harth, E. Jean Carroll, Jessica Leeds, and Ivana Trump.

Again, the problem here is, no means "i have regrets the next day because you didn't return my 100 needy texts."

I don't really care about liberal society... please don't mistake me for some bleeding heart liberal. I'm not.

I'm a cold, hard pragmatist. you get shitfaced drunk at a frat party, that's on you.

Which has nothing to do with the obvious fact that Tara Reade or whatever she's calling herself this week is a flat out liar.

Only a jury can decide that.

Naw, I think we can pretty much dismiss her as a lying sack of shit now based on the evidence.

A decision prosecutors make thousands of times a day.

Check it out.

1589714793850.png

Very few of these are decided by juries.

Turns out the problem with "Believe all women" is that eventually, someone looks into your backstory.

“She was manipulative,” said Wrye, a self-described feminist and social activist. “She was always saying she was going to get it together, but she couldn’t. And ‘could you help her’?”

Wrye’s distressing experience with Reade wasn’t an isolated case. Over the past decade, Reade has left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances in California’s Central Coast region who say they remember two things about her — she spoke favorably about her time working for Biden, and she left them feeling duped.

A number of those in close contact with Reade over the past 12 years, a period in which she went by the names Tara Reade, Tara McCabe or Alexandra McCabe, laid out a familiar pattern: Reade ingratiated herself, explained she was down on her luck and needed help, and eventually took advantage of their goodwill to extract money, skip rent payments or walk out on other bills.

The people quoted in this article provided copies of past emails, screenshots of Facebook Messenger or text exchanges with Reade, copies of billing invoices or court records detailing their grievances or correspondence. POLITICO also reviewed dozens of public records, including court documents, divorce filings and Reade’s 2012 bankruptcy records.

whoops. Guess we can see this story falling apart.
Why did she go by the name "Alexandra Mccabe"? Is her first name Tara or Alexandra?

Reade and Biden are almost irrelevant at this point.

The phony, politically motivated lip service that has been paid to the Me Too movement has been exposed pretty starkly now.

Not exactly a surprise, since hardcore partisans have no qualms about lying, spinning, and manipulating people. It's just always ugly to see.

Reade and Biden are almost irrelevant at this point.

The phony, politically motivated lip service that has been paid to the Me Too movement has been exposed pretty starkly now.

Not exactly a surprise, since hardcore partisans have no qualms about lying, spinning, and manipulating people. It's just always ugly to see.

Wow, Stormy Mac, you remind me of the old joke about the psychiatric patient.

He gives his patient a Rorschach test, and the patient describes obscene, lurid scenarios for each one.

"Mr. Mac, you are obsessed with sex." the psychologist says.

"Me? You're the one with all the dirty pictures!!!"

So one more time. THIS IS NOTHING NEW. Sex scandals have been used to destroy political opponents since the Romans. One is reminded of how Julius Caesar dumped his wife because "Caesar's wife must be above reproach." Or how Augustus turned the Romans against Marc Anthony because he was getting some Egyptian Poon.

More recently- Bob Packwood, Clarance Thomas, the 70 million dollar Panty-sniffing investigation of Bill Clinton.

I'm sure that the Republicans really did see Tara Reade as their best shot against Biden. Except now we know Reade is a crazy person.

Why did she go by the name "Alexandra Mccabe"? Is her first name Tara or Alexandra?

She has alternatively gone by Alexandra or Tara as her first name, and "Moulton", "Reade" or "McCabe" as her last name.

The name she was born with was Alexandra Tara Moulton.

She's gone by a bunch of different names, she claims because her ex-husband was abusive, but it really looks like she was trying to do what most grifters do, change names to avoid detection of past fraud.

She has alternatively gone by Alexandra or Tara as her first name, and "Moulton", "Reade" or "McCabe" as her last name.

The name she was born with was Alexandra Tara Moulton.

She's gone by a bunch of different names, she claims because her ex-husband was abusive, but it really looks like she was trying to do what most grifters do, change names to avoid detection of past fraud.

The liberals can, if they like, concentrate their efforts at trying to destroy a dissident like Ms. Reade who have the audacity to speak Truth to Power. But they would be wrong if they did. I guess that they might be able to destroy this broad's life , but how about Jane Doe#2, #3 or #4? Better for Sleepy Joe just to confront the issue, debate this courageous woman on nationwide TV, and make his own case to actually prove that she is the liar he says she is and her courageous admissions are in reality Lies from the pit of hades.

I don't think that the people are going to fall for this "Demonize the Victim" strategery, this is 2020 you know.

The liberals can, if they like, concentrate their efforts at trying to destroy a dissident like Ms. Reade who have the audacity to speak Truth to Power. But they would be wrong if they did. I guess that they might be able to destroy this broad's life , but how about Jane Doe#2, #3 or #4?

Well, if you won't tell us who you are, then we don't have to listen to you.

Better for Sleepy Joe just to confront the issue, debate this courageous woman on nationwide TV, and make his own case to actually prove that she is the liar he says she is and her courageous admissions are in reality Lies from the pit of hades.

Or we can do what we've always done... investigate her claims and then when we find out she's lying, point it out.

You probably won't hear that much about Reade after this week, because she's been completely debunked, but the debunking will never get the attention of the original accusation.

I don't think that the people are going to fall for this "Demonize the Victim" strategery, this is 2020 you know.

Here's the reality.

People won't care. It's like you guys learned not a fucking thing from the Clinton years, when you trotted out whatever you found in the trailer park to try to discredit him.

People are going to look at 25% unemployment and 90,000 dead from Covid 19 (AKA TRUMP PLAGUE) and they really aren't going to care how many grifters you drag out from behind the woodwork.

The liberals can, if they like, concentrate their efforts at trying to destroy a dissident like Ms. Reade who have the audacity to speak Truth to Power. But they would be wrong if they did. I guess that they might be able to destroy this broad's life , but how about Jane Doe#2, #3 or #4?

Well, if you won't tell us who you are, then we don't have to listen to you.

Better for Sleepy Joe just to confront the issue, debate this courageous woman on nationwide TV, and make his own case to actually prove that she is the liar he says she is and her courageous admissions are in reality Lies from the pit of hades.

Or we can do what we've always done... investigate her claims and then when we find out she's lying, point it out.

You probably won't hear that much about Reade after this week, because she's been completely debunked, but the debunking will never get the attention of the original accusation.

No one has "found out" that Ms. Reade is lying at all. There really hasn't been an investigation, Biden hasn't submitted to FBI or Senatorial questions on the matter, and he hasn't presented his documents yet. They are still sealed up tight as the President's rear end in the vault at the U. of Delaware. U. of Delaware is a PUBLIC institution, the people have RIGHT to see the documents.

No one has "found out" that Ms. Reade is lying at all. There really hasn't been an investigation, Biden hasn't submitted to FBI or Senatorial questions on the matter, and he hasn't presented his documents yet. They are still sealed up tight as the President's rear end in the vault at the U. of Delaware. U. of Delaware is a PUBLIC institution, the people have RIGHT to see the documents.

Uh, you really don't need to at this point. The fact that she's been caught in so many lies pretty much ends the matter. You won't hear her name in about a week. We'll all be better off for it.

OR FIRED BECAUSE of DRUM ROLL PLEASE....................
She never allowed Joe the chance to fuck her.

Except no one she works with backs that up, and can't produce one document to that effect.
She being a democrat working with other democrats for Joe Biden of course they are going to back her up and go against Joe Biden.

The only time republicans say believe all women is when we're making fun of the Democrat me too movement. The Tara Reade story is ripe for being made into amusement. The last time I saw a turnaround this fast, Linda Blair was spitting pea soup.

OR FIRED BECAUSE of DRUM ROLL PLEASE....................
She never allowed Joe the chance to fuck her.

Except no one she works with backs that up, and can't produce one document to that effect.
She being a democrat working with other democrats for Joe Biden of course they are going to back her up and go against Joe Biden.
Of course. This is so obvious it could be writ in flaming letters. This is a Democrat operation to replace Biden with someone who can speak in sentences. Bimbo parades is how they operate normally.

Most of the 74 people interviewed by PBS are no longer working in politics or government. Not a one of them described the behavior Reade claims happened.

So let's look at the evidence.

1) No one in the office remembers the incident
2) She has changed her story multiple times
3) She can't produce any copies of her written complaint, even though she still has all her employment records
4) She was charged with Check Fraud in California in the weeks before she was let go
5) The geography of the incident makes no sense.- The corridor connecting the two buildings has no alcoves where someone could commit a sex assault unseen.
6) Multiple people she did business with from 1993 to present have reported that she has deceived, cheated or lied to them.
7) Her supervisor at the time says she was fired for performance issues, which seems pretty consistent with the rest of her work history (can't hold down a job, never passed the bar after getting a JD, etc.)

Forum List

Back