🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Target boycott reaches 1.5 million retailer won't back down on bathrooms

Have you stopped shopping at target?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
You think women don't fart or smell?

I don't know many woman who would share their lipstick with a stranger. Eye shadow, blush, powder, maybe even a comb, but not lipstick. High school girls might but not women.

You have indoor plumbing.. These cross dressers have out door plumbing...

It's biological and physiological..

Why do you want to harm young girls growing up in America?

>>
A growing need: According to a report from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, more than 150 colleges across the country now have gender-neutral restrooms. In California, a recently enacted state law protects the ability of trans students at public schools to use the restroom that best corresponds with their gender identity. But elsewhere, many other students and their allies are rallying for the resource at their school.

Last October, one group at San Diego State University staged a "shit-in" to advocate for increased access to gender-neutral bathrooms. The campus has hundreds of gender-segregated bathrooms for its 32,000 students, according to the Huffington Post, but very few gender-neutral offerings — and those are inconvenient to reasonably access. <<

Well the answer is obvious to you

No?

Get rid of the male and female bathroom signs..

And we all men and women can pee and poop together ...

No?

works in other countries and many places here in the US

What piss ass country's who has the population of Maine? Those country's?

India, China, Japan, UK, Canada, Thailand, Sweden, France, Germany

San Francisco, Philadelphia, Seattle, Washington D.C., West Hollywood, Austin

>>On September 29th 2016 Governor Jerry Brown signed legislation (Assembly Bill 1732) after being approved by the Assembly and Senate which meant California became the first state in the US to require all single-occupancy bathrooms to be gender-neutral since March 1, 2017. This includes California schools, government buildings, businesses and public restrooms. Legislation has also been proposed in California that "requires...private buildings open to the public, as specified, to maintain at least one safe, sanitary, and convenient baby diaper changing station that is accessible to women and men"<<

Facebook, Twitter, Google, Apple, Directv, Comcast, AT&T, Time Warner, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Ford, GM, Toyota, Nissan, Volkswagen, American Airlines, United, Southwest, Jetblue, Alaska Airlines, Boeing, Ikea, The Home Depot, JCPenney, Sears, Nordstrom, Sony, Universal, Paramount, Disney, Warner Brothers, Sirius XM, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Budweiser, CVS, Walgreens.....

>>
A growing need: According to a report from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, more than 150 colleges across the country now have gender-neutral restrooms. In California, a recently enacted state law protects the ability of trans students at public schools to use the restroom that best corresponds with their gender identity. But elsewhere, many other students and their allies are rallying for the resource at their school.

Last October, one group at San Diego State University staged a "shit-in" to advocate for increased access to gender-neutral bathrooms. The campus has hundreds of gender-segregated bathrooms for its 32,000 students, according to the Huffington Post, but very few gender-neutral offerings — and those are inconvenient to reasonably access. <<

No?

No?

>>On September 29th 2016 Governor Jerry Brown signed legislation (Assembly Bill 1732) after being approved by the Assembly and Senate which meant California became the first state in the US to require all single-occupancy bathrooms to be gender-neutral since March 1, 2017. This includes California schools, government buildings, businesses and public restrooms. Legislation has also been proposed in California that "requires...private buildings open to the public, as specified, to maintain at least one safe, sanitary, and convenient baby diaper changing station that is accessible to women and men"<<

Facebook, Twitter, Google, Apple, Directv, Comcast, AT&T, Time Warner, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Ford, GM, Toyota, Nissan, Volkswagen, American Airlines, United, Southwest, Jetblue, Alaska Airlines, Boeing, Ikea, The Home Depot, JCPenney, Sears, Nordstrom, Sony, Universal, Paramount, Disney, Warner Brothers, Sirius XM, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Budweiser, CVS, Walgreens.....
Women and men? Are they assuming there are only two genders? How dare they!

"
Transwomen & Sexualized Violence

There are numerous other reported incidents (assaults on women and children, indecent exposure, public masturbation, covert photography etc.) by disordered “transgender” men (When is 90% not Substantially ALL?); there are over 250 media reported stories at this link alone.

From that link:

88% of the transgender population, those people who are protected by gender identity and gender expression laws, are, as reported by their own advocacy organizations, males with a psychosexual disorder. (1)

Many men with psychosexual disorders practice their fetish in the privacy of their own homes. But as many as 13,946,348 of them in the US, at the time of this writing, will be free to practice their fetish in public, in front of your children, in women’s locker rooms, in the girls bathroom at school. (2) This will be enabled by current and pending transgender legislation throughout the US. (3).

Transgender fetish is the largest sexual disorder reported in convicted sex offenders.(4) Almost 100% of convicted sex offenders have a documented history of transvestism, crossdressing, free-dressing, Autogynephilia, transsexualism – in other words: TRANSGENDER.

60% of convicted sex offenders have transgender fetish as their primary paraphillia (a parapillia is a psychological sex disorder). Of the remaining fetishists, such as pedophiles, rapists, etc., 60% of those sex offenders have transgender fetish as their secondary parapillia, in addition to their primary disorder. Finally, 40% of convicted sex offenders have transgender fetish as their tertiary (3rd) fetish among multiple disorders.

Transgender sex disorders are the leading indicator of criminal sexual behavior.
"

Transwomen & Sexualized Violence

I missread the question so reduce The NO by one and add one to YES. I have stopped shopping at Target altogether.

My husband when he was with the girls by himself took them when they needed to go. I took my son into the bathroom till he was old enough to go by himself. My daughters have taken their brother at times when he was young.

What do you thing single parents do with their children?

When kids need to go, they don't have the control to wait long. Why does it matter what color the wall paper is inside the bathroom or if there are urinals? It's a bathroom.

So I can put on a dress , walk in a woman's bathroom and you would be comfortable when I blow a huge fart and stink up the joint and ask you if I can borrow your lip stick?

You're insane ..

I don't know many woman who would share their lipstick with a stranger. Eye shadow, blush, powder, maybe even a comb, but not lipstick. High school girls might but not women.

>>

No?

No?

Well maybe when it gets one of her kids, or grand kids she'll change her tune... Because don't forget they aren't working themselves into just bathrooms, we have boy scouts, etc.

So I can put on a dress , walk in a woman's bathroom and you would be comfortable when I blow a huge fart and stink up the joint and ask you if I can borrow your lip stick?

You're insane ..

>>

No?

No?

Well maybe when it gets one of her kids, or grand kids she'll change her tune... Because don't forget they aren't working themselves into just bathrooms, we have boy scouts, etc.
Leftists treat their children like accessories, wouldn't surprise me if they send their kids to boyscouts to be molested by a faggot scoutleader..that way they can brag about how much of a victim they are, while simultaneously hoping the experience turns their son into a faggot, because fags are so trendy and hip.

>>

No?

No?

Leftists treat their children like accessories, wouldn't surprise me if they send their kids to boyscouts to be molested by a faggot scoutleader..that way they can brag about how much of a victim they are, while simultaneously hoping the experience turns their son into a faggot, because fags are so trendy and hip.

These people seriously don't believe a gawed dam thing until it happens to them. Just like that one idiots who wanted to walk around in Turkey or something to prove Muslims in general weren't violent the dumb bitch was murdered. This is how g.d stupid these people are. Not saying that about the kitty kat avatar here, but in general these fkrs are so dumbed down nothing is logical to them.

>>

No?

No?

Just because these idiots make laws doesn't make laws right. Don't forget our Masters could make raping a fkn kid law and make it ok to rape one jesus c'mon.

>>

No?

No?

California became the first state in the US to require all single-occupancy bathrooms to be gender-neutral

They had to make a law that was obvious ?

What else does a family single stall bathroom mean

Since when the fuck are you going to take a 5 ~ 16 year old daughter or niece to a guys bathroom?

My husband when he was with the girls by himself took them when they needed to go. I took my son into the bathroom till he was old enough to go by himself. My daughters have taken their brother at times when he was young.

What do you thing single parents do with their children?

When kids need to go, they don't have the control to wait long. Why does it matter what color the wall paper is inside the bathroom or if there are urinals? It's a bathroom.

You're insane ..

>>

There is your first problem to believing how this is working out great and grand HUFF POST says it all.

So will you defend when it becomes okay for a 40 something to marry your 9 yr old grand daughter and it is the " LAW" and now ok. Gonna defend that bs too.

>>

No?

No?

California became the first state in the US to require all single-occupancy bathrooms to be gender-neutral

They had to make a law that was obvious ?

What else does a family single stall bathroom mean

Not to mention California is land of the lunatics from all sides of the map man, They are clipped in California then the same idiots run from the very laws they created because they no longer like being restricted to top it off the new state they move to these dumbasses try doing the same g.d. thing they just ran from.

These ...............rs are seriously mentally ill. Not every single person in Cali. obviously but the majority of them are on planet fkn fantasy.

>>

No?

No?

These people seriously don't believe a gawed dam thing until it happens to them. Just like that one idiots who wanted to walk around in Turkey or something to prove Muslims in general weren't violent the dumb bitch was murdered. This is how g.d stupid these people are. Not saying that about the kitty kat avatar here, but in general these fkrs are so dumbed down nothing is logical to them.

>>

No?

No?

Or that other dumb bitch liberal who said the hood was fine in New York and ended up rape, tortured and murdered

>>

No?

No?

Or that other dumb liberal who walks around Iraq and gets his head cut off..

Liberals are the most dumbest people on the planet..

Liberals don't give a damn if a few little girls get raped in bathrooms, just as long as they get social justice.. So they can flaunt there idiotcy to society.

And they don't even want us to carry guns to protect the innocent children of their mentaly deranged society..

>>

No?

No?

Or that other dumb liberal who walks around Iraq and gets his head cut off..

Liberals are the most dumbest people on the planet..

they are and every single day they blow my mind with their stupidity I just can't wrap my brain around how they can't see at least just one issue going on. And if they can they blame it on Trump or blame it on something that has nothing to do with the situation. Obama the bastards blame games.

Liberals don't give a damn if a few little girls get raped in bathrooms, just as long as they get social justice.. So they can flaunt there idiotcy to society.

And they don't even want us to carry guns to protect the innocent children of their mentaly deranged society..

No they don't until it happens to one of theirs, even then some are so fkn clipped they find excuses as to why they did what they did. Like if a rape happens.

In Germany some fk raped some young girl these dumb m fers actually bought this sob roses and forgave him.

Forum List

Back