🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Target boycott reaches 1.5 million retailer won't back down on bathrooms

Have you stopped shopping at target?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
So none told you life was gonna be this way/ Your cock's a joke, it's broke and you think you might be gay/ But then you decide to cut off your sexual gear/And it wasn't because your gay, soft, weak or even a queer, but..

I'll be there for you
(When the blood starts to pour)
I'll be there for you
(While your fake vag is sore)
I'll be there for you
(Cause you're there for me too)
View attachment 128926

People like you genocide people for being different and should be opposed with every ounce of energy freedom loving people can muster.

Great threat to freedom and liberty.
Drama queen.

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.e...d-Restrooms-and-Minority-Stress-June-2013.pdf

But the problem is, these people are perfectly fine with pedophile men going into the men's bathroom where there are little boys.

What they have a problem with is a man who identifies as a woman, who doesn't want to touch up kids, doesn't want to touch up women, going into the women's bathroom.

Now how's that for priorities?

Let it SINK IN ZOMBIE ASS.............and Trump had nothing to do with this your ASSHOLE GOD Obama did.

View attachment 128922

Ah, another attack and another being told what I think, even though it's not true. But hey...

Why don't you think yourself right into fkn reality

It is strange us cons are protecting woman's rights on this thread..

So once again who has the war on woman the left or right?

The left obviously

>>Bathroom bills perpetuate violence against trans and gender-nonconforming individuals. According to the most recent National Transgender Discrimination Survey report, a whopping 63% of respondents "had experienced a serious act of discrimination" in their lifetime. Mic's Derrick Clifton wrote that "roughly 70% of trans people have reported being denied entrance, assaulted or harassed while trying to use a restroom," according to a 2013 Williams Institute report.<<

Transgenders have rights as well. They are the ones in far more danger.

Again guys wearing dresses numbers what 180,000 weridos in this country and girls between the ages of 1 years old ~ 18 years old equals well over 10 million ?

So again why does a 180,00 mentally deranged weirdos who should be locked up in a mental hospital...

Triumph over 10 million young girls rights?

Men take their daughters into the bathroom with them, women take sons with them.

I was never bothered by unisex bathrooms, why would I be concerned about LGBT in the bathroom?

The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexuals.

A male in pantyhose or a female in trousers is not something to be afraid of.

Worry more about the sanity of a bathroom than who else might be in there.

Third bathrooms are being put in target stores so why all this panic?

You might not have realized it but transgenders have been using bathroom for decades without concern of them being there. Now suddenly the world has to stop over this?

Since when the fuck are you going to take a 5 ~ 16 year old daughter or niece to a guys bathroom?

My husband when he was with the girls by himself took them when they needed to go. I took my son into the bathroom till he was old enough to go by himself. My daughters have taken their brother at times when he was young.

What do you thing single parents do with their children?

When kids need to go, they don't have the control to wait long. Why does it matter what color the wall paper is inside the bathroom or if there are urinals? It's a bathroom.

So I can put on a dress , walk in a woman's bathroom and you would be comfortable when I blow a huge fart and stink up the joint and ask you if I can borrow your lip stick?

You're insane ..

You think women don't fart or smell?

I don't know many woman who would share their lipstick with a stranger. Eye shadow, blush, powder, maybe even a comb, but not lipstick. High school girls might but not women.

You have indoor plumbing.. These cross dressers have out door plumbing...

It's biological and physiological..

Why do you want to harm young girls growing up in America?

>>
A growing need: According to a report from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, more than 150 colleges across the country now have gender-neutral restrooms. In California, a recently enacted state law protects the ability of trans students at public schools to use the restroom that best corresponds with their gender identity. But elsewhere, many other students and their allies are rallying for the resource at their school.

Last October, one group at San Diego State University staged a "shit-in" to advocate for increased access to gender-neutral bathrooms. The campus has hundreds of gender-segregated bathrooms for its 32,000 students, according to the Huffington Post, but very few gender-neutral offerings — and those are inconvenient to reasonably access. <<

Personally I could care less who else is in the bathroom.

I've raise two girls and a boy and have two grand kids. Gays or transgenders do not both me. They are just people.

You have a better chance of catching mono or some other infection that having a transgender in the bathroom with you.

It is down right silly to fear everything that has some 1/4 of one percent chance of ever happening. Transgenders are in more danger in a bathroom than you or your kids are ever likely to be.

Target is making accommodation yet people still seem obsessed over this issue.

Stop being afraid of ever shadow. Just live your life, and let others do the same

Most pedophiles are heterosexuals of either sex, not transgenders or gays. Seriously, you are being scared if the wrong people, just because they are different. The person of the same sex in the bathroom with you is more likely to be a pedophile than any LGBT person.

I know what it is to be raped as a child, it was a friend of the family my parents trusted. I also know what it is to nearly die by violence. Fear of a bathroom is so far down the list of things, it does not give even a moments apprehension.......unless the place looks dirty or smells badly.

All this concern is wasted energy and more harmful to LGBT than anyone else.

I wouldn't care if we had unisex bathroom everywhere here in the US

I was not afraid of traveling the world by myself as a child or living in a war zone and I tried to never instill fear in my children or grandchildren. A taught them self reliance and a healthy awareness, but that they should not be afraid.

Your kids are in more danger in school than in a bathroom in some store, yet you still send them every day.

I'm not sure why you guys defending this always go with the term " fear" of the gays or tranny's when the exact point is not the gays nor the tranny's people often worry about. and I am going to CAPITALIZE FOR EMPHASIS ON THE POINT AND NOT YELLING........

MEN WHO ARE HETEROSEXUALS WILL DRESS UP PRETEND THEY ARE A WOMAN AND GET OFF ON THE LITTLE GIRLS. RAPE THEM, OR VIDEO TAPE THEM.
AGAIN NORMAL MEN ARE WHAT PPL WORRY ABOUT, THEY WILL PLAY FEMALE FOR THE DAY while entering into the women's bathrooms.

Most ppl already know that gays or tranny's aren't going to get off looking at some kid.
The hell if they won't. All fags are pedos.

You believe that, you are an idiot.

97% of pedophiles are heterosexual. Stop worrying about ever transgender or gay out there.

REPORT: PEDOPHILIA MORE COMMON AMONG 'GAYS'
Child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according to a new study.

“Overwhelming evidence supports the belief that homosexuality is a sexual deviancy often accompanied by disorders that have dire consequences for our culture,” wrote Steve Baldwin in, “Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement,” soon to be published by the Regent University Law Review.

Baldwin is the executive director of the Council for National Policy in Washington, D.C.

“It is difficult to convey the dark side of the homosexual culture without appearing harsh,” wrote Baldwin. “However, it is time to acknowledge that homosexual behavior threatens the foundation of Western civilization – the nuclear family.”

Report: Pedophilia more common among ‘gays’

http://www.transequality.org/sites/default/files/docs/resources/NTDS_Exec_Summary.pdf
Lol...I really am going to believe an trans-activist website? No, no I am not.

Anyone who even believes in "transgenderism" as anything other than a mental illness has absolutely no credibility with me. These are sick people and they should be in mental institutions, not turned into another victim class for the Left to push identity politics more and more.

Since when the fuck are you going to take a 5 ~ 16 year old daughter or niece to a guys bathroom?

My husband when he was with the girls by himself took them when they needed to go. I took my son into the bathroom till he was old enough to go by himself. My daughters have taken their brother at times when he was young.

When kids need to go, they don't have the control to wait long. Why does it matter what color the wall paper is inside the bathroom or if there are urinals? It's a bathroom.

So I can put on a dress , walk in a woman's bathroom and you would be comfortable when I blow a huge fart and stink up the joint and ask you if I can borrow your lip stick?

You're insane ..

I don't know many woman who would share their lipstick with a stranger. Eye shadow, blush, powder, maybe even a comb, but not lipstick. High school girls might but not women.

>>
A growing need: According to a report from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, more than 150 colleges across the country now have gender-neutral restrooms. In California, a recently enacted state law protects the ability of trans students at public schools to use the restroom that best corresponds with their gender identity. But elsewhere, many other students and their allies are rallying for the resource at their school.

Last October, one group at San Diego State University staged a "shit-in" to advocate for increased access to gender-neutral bathrooms. The campus has hundreds of gender-segregated bathrooms for its 32,000 students, according to the Huffington Post, but very few gender-neutral offerings — and those are inconvenient to reasonably access. <<

Well the answer is obvious to you

No?

Get rid of the male and female bathroom signs..

And we all men and women can pee and poop together ...

No?

You're insane ..

What does the plumbing have to do with having to empty your bladder or bowels?

Dayum!
Dumbest question ever.

No, it was right on

Does it matter if you sit or stand in someone's home? When you are done you flush and it all goes down the same sewer.

If other countries have unisex bathrooms, why should the US have such a problem in a few areas because of someone in the next stall might be a bit different?

Process through the body is basically the same. Exit plumbing in some is a bit more extended is all.

You're insane ..

>>

No?

No?

Oh yes I look forward to that glorious day when I enter a stall to poop and I see tampons lying around...

Again men and women are different.. Jesus Christ.

You're insane ..

Dayum!
Dumbest question ever.

No, it was right on

Does it matter if you sit or stand in someone's home? When you are done you flush and it all goes down the same sewer.

If other countries have unisex bathrooms, why should the US have such a problem in a few areas because of someone in the next stall might be a bit different?

Process through the body is basically the same. Exit plumbing in some is a bit more extended is all.
Because we aren't european faggots. Why do you insist that we have to be like everywhere else?

You're insane ..

>>

No?

No?

Oh yes I look forward to that glorious day when I enter a stall to poop and I see tampons lying around...

Aris is a kook.

You're insane ..

Dayum!
Dumbest question ever.

No, it was right on

We are talking children here dork

And mentally deranged idiots who think they can put on a dress ...and call themselves female.

Dayum!
Dumbest question ever.

No, it was right on

And mentally deranged idiots who think they can put on a dress ...and call themselves female.

Aris doesn't care about children possibly being molested by cross dressing perverts...can't you tell? Every single post is about how trannys are victims and everyone who doesn't want some freak in the restroom with their kids is a big meanie.

You're insane ..

>>

No?

No?

works in other countries and many places here in the US

>>

No?

No?

Aris is a kook.

She must weigh like 500 lbs...and was born an adult female..

Because she has no idea what little girls think any more

You're insane ..

>>

No?

No?

What piss ass country's who has the population of Maine? Those country's?

You're insane ..

>>

No?

No?

I don't trust any stats out of Europe...they are completely PC and will lie for their cause.

We shouldn't even be having this discussion, there is no such thing as "transgenderism", they're just mentally deranged nutjobs that need to be hospitalized. There is no reason to treat them like some protected minority class.

Dayum!
Dumbest question ever.

No, it was right on

Aris doesn't care about children possibly being molested by cross dressing perverts...can't you tell? Every single post is about how trannys are victims and everyone who doesn't want some freak in the restroom with their kids is a big meanie.

I agree with you that perverts should be punished harshly for their crimes...You really think that all groups within our society don't have members doing this sick shit? So you want to be judge and jury to just one group out of hatred for their choice as free people.

Do you want your son in the same bathroom as some 6.5" Trucker that loves to look at child porn at way stations. Be careful about judging everyone within a group with that broad brush...We're simply saying that these people don't deserve to be hated and deserve the same protections as you.

You're insane ..

>>

No?

No?

How did bathrooms get to be separated by gender in the first place ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › Opinion › Gender
Jun 11, 2016 - Some argue that one solution is to convert all publicrestrooms to unisex use, thereby eliminating the need to even consider a patron's sex.
Who's Afraid of Gender-Neutral Bathrooms? - The New Yorker
www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/whos-afraid-of-same-sex-bathrooms
Jan 25, 2016 - Amid a debate over transgender rights, the arguments against gender-neutral restrooms are remarkably consistent with the Victorian notions ...
Why Some Welcome Unisex Bathrooms, and Some Steer Clear ...
https://www.psychologytoday.com/.../why-some-welcome-unisex-bathrooms-and-so...
Sep 17, 2015 - Why are women more comfortable than men when sharing multi-user unisex bathrooms? Although still influenced by Victorian-era paternalism ...
We Don't Need Separate Bathrooms For Men And Women | HuffPost
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../gender-neutral-bathrooms_us_56fd6ccbe4b083f5c6072...
Mar 31, 2016 - Unisex bathrooms like this are cheaper to construct, offer users more privacy and safety and take up less space, said architect Matt Nardella, ...
Bathroom Bills: How American Bathrooms Got Separated by Sex ...
time.com/4337761/history-sex-segregated-bathrooms/
May 16, 2016 - Unisex signs hang outside bathrooms at Toast Paninoteca on May 10, 2016 in Durham, North Carolina. Sara D. Davis—Getty Images Sara D.
Why All Public Bathrooms Should Be Gender Neutral - The Daily Beast
www.thedailybeast.com/.../why-all-public-bathrooms-should-be-gender-neutral.html?...
Apr 18, 2016 - Where do gender-segregated restrooms come from? In “Unisex Toilets and the Sex-Elimination Linkage,” Emory University professor Sheila ...

Dayum!
Dumbest question ever.

No, it was right on

I agree with you that perverts should be punished harshly for their crimes...You really think that all groups within our society don't do this sick shit? So you want to be judge and jury to just one group out of hatred for their choice as free people.

Do you want your son in the same bathroom as some 6.5" Trucker that loves to look at child porn at way stations. Be careful about judging everyone within a group with that broad brush...We're simply saying that these people don't deserve to be hated and deserve the same protections as you.
I consider kid's safety more important than tranny feelings.

Forum List

Back