🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Target boycott reaches 1.5 million retailer won't back down on bathrooms

Have you stopped shopping at target?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Since when the fuck are you going to take a 5 ~ 16 year old daughter or niece to a guys bathroom?

My husband when he was with the girls by himself took them when they needed to go. I took my son into the bathroom till he was old enough to go by himself. My daughters have taken their brother at times when he was young.

What do you thing single parents do with their children?

When kids need to go, they don't have the control to wait long. Why does it matter what color the wall paper is inside the bathroom or if there are urinals? It's a bathroom.

So I can put on a dress , walk in a woman's bathroom and you would be comfortable when I blow a huge fart and stink up the joint and ask you if I can borrow your lip stick?

You're insane ..

You think women don't fart or smell?

I don't know many woman who would share their lipstick with a stranger. Eye shadow, blush, powder, maybe even a comb, but not lipstick. High school girls might but not women.

You have indoor plumbing.. These cross dressers have out door plumbing...

It's biological and physiological..

Why do you want to harm young girls growing up in America?
What does the plumbing have to do with having to empty your bladder or bowels?

Dayum!
Dumbest question ever.

Since when the fuck are you going to take a 5 ~ 16 year old daughter or niece to a guys bathroom?

My husband when he was with the girls by himself took them when they needed to go. I took my son into the bathroom till he was old enough to go by himself. My daughters have taken their brother at times when he was young.

When kids need to go, they don't have the control to wait long. Why does it matter what color the wall paper is inside the bathroom or if there are urinals? It's a bathroom.

So I can put on a dress , walk in a woman's bathroom and you would be comfortable when I blow a huge fart and stink up the joint and ask you if I can borrow your lip stick?

You're insane ..

I don't know many woman who would share their lipstick with a stranger. Eye shadow, blush, powder, maybe even a comb, but not lipstick. High school girls might but not women.

Dayum!

Once again children, why do guys in dresses triumph little girls rights?

Splain it to me?

You're insane ..

Dayum!

Splain it to me?

Guys in dresses made their choice in life, why do little girls have to suffer?

You're insane ..

Dayum!

Splain it to me?

Fully transitioned trans are anything but guys...They have no penises and look at least like the avg women.

You're talking about cross dressers...

The first I'd say you wouldn't know the difference to stop them, while the below is a store choice pretty much.

I'd support executing the bastard that would hurt a child.

You're insane ..

Dayum!

Splain it to me?

Fully transitioned trans are anything but guys...They have no penises and look at least like the avg women.

The first I'd say you wouldn't know the different to stop them, while the below is a store choice pretty much.

They are guys. Biologically....so no they are not the furthest thing from a guy. You're just stupid and a dupe.

You're insane ..

Dayum!

Splain it to me?

The first I'd say you wouldn't know the difference to stop them, while the below is a store choice pretty much.

Well it's no big deal if they had their Weiner cut off is it?

Dayum!

Splain it to me?

The first I'd say you wouldn't know the different to stop them, while the below is a store choice pretty much.

They are guys. Biologically....so no they are not the furthest thing from a guy. You're just stupid and a dupe.

Where talking bathrooms here f they got their junk cut off I don't have a problem with them going in the women's bathroom.

Dayum!

Splain it to me?

Well it's no big deal if they had their Weiner cut off is it?

You could argue for that...

I wish there weren't such people in this world that would do bad things to our children. :( believe me, there's decent people in this community.

Dayum!

Splain it to me?

Where talking bathrooms here f they got their junk cut off I don't have a problem with them going in the women's bathroom.
What if they are a 'lesbian' tranny? They still have hands to molest with.

More incidents at malls, restaurants, gyms, public bathrooms and other stores than at just target.
Incidence have been happening long before anyone ever discussed bathroom policies.
Transgenders are no the problem, sick people can be found everywhere. We hear about it more in the news because of controversy over bathroom policies in schools and in some states recently.

>>"Trans panic": Media Matters' Luke Brinker and Carlos Maza wrote an in-depth report of the widely circulated narrative that trans people are predators, and how this myth is used to justify hate crimes against trans people. In fact, in most criminal courts, a defendant can legally use their fear of transgender people as their defense for assaulting or killing them. The results of Brinker and Maza's survey of 15 "law enforcement officials, government employees and advocates for victims of sexual assault" from 12 states yielded no incidents of trans people harassing or assaulting cisgender people in public restrooms. They declared "the claim that sexual predators will exploit non-discrimination laws to sneak into women's restrooms is a lie, plain and simple."<<

More incidents at malls, restaurants, gyms, public bathrooms and other stores than at just target.
Incidence have been happening long before anyone ever discussed bathroom policies.
Transgenders are no the problem, sick people can be found everywhere. We hear about it more in the news because of controversy over bathroom policies in schools and in some states recently.

>>"Trans panic": Media Matters' Luke Brinker and Carlos Maza wrote an in-depth report of the widely circulated narrative that trans people are predators, and how this myth is used to justify hate crimes against trans people. In fact, in most criminal courts, a defendant can legally use their fear of transgender people as their defense for assaulting or killing them. The results of Brinker and Maza's survey of 15 "law enforcement officials, government employees and advocates for victims of sexual assault" from 12 states yielded no incidents of trans people harassing or assaulting cisgender people in public restrooms. They declared "the claim that sexual predators will exploit non-discrimination laws to sneak into women's restrooms is a lie, plain and simple."<<
I quit reading at 'Media Matters'....they're nothing but leftist hacks with no credibility.

I am sure people everywhere worry about mentally ill men molesting and raping girls and women in the WOMEN'S bathroom. Oh and to answer the OP's question. I haven't shopped at Target since 2015 and have no plans to start. There isn't one here anyways and even if there was I would avoid it as a parent with 3 daughters and also a wife....no thanks.

But the problem is, these people are perfectly fine with pedophile men going into the men's bathroom where there are little boys.

What they have a problem with is a man who identifies as a woman, who doesn't want to touch up kids, doesn't want to touch up women, going into the women's bathroom.

Now how's that for priorities?

Let it SINK IN ZOMBIE ASS.............and Trump had nothing to do with this your ASSHOLE GOD Obama did.

View attachment 128922

Ah, another attack and another being told what I think, even though it's not true. But hey...

Why don't you think yourself right into fkn reality

It is strange us cons are protecting woman's rights on this thread..

So once again who has the war on woman the left or right?

The left obviously

>>Bathroom bills perpetuate violence against trans and gender-nonconforming individuals. According to the most recent National Transgender Discrimination Survey report, a whopping 63% of respondents "had experienced a serious act of discrimination" in their lifetime. Mic's Derrick Clifton wrote that "roughly 70% of trans people have reported being denied entrance, assaulted or harassed while trying to use a restroom," according to a 2013 Williams Institute report.<<

Transgenders have rights as well. They are the ones in far more danger.

As a society our duty is to protect the children..

If some adult wants to go mentally insane pretending he or she is not, well keep it behind closed doors

Because biology tells us men are men women are women

And children are impressionable..

NjBlNDFmZjg5ZCMvazI1M1NBQV9SaU5VWWVia1ZLdUREVzFhTUl3PS8weDA6ODAweDgyNC84NDB4NTMwL2ZpbHRlcnM6cXVhbGl0eSg3MCkvaHR0cDovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy9tNmN3dmlhbTZpNHVtbHR5YzVheW44b3FwMnNhbjM3bXoxY3dlY2RhanZ1b3hlaW45ZzU4cDdnenN3dG1sZmd1LmpwZw==.jpg

As a society our duty is to protect the children..

If some adult wants to go mentally insane pretending he or she is not, well keep it behind closed doors

Because biology tells us men are men women are women

And children are impressionable..
I think they push this stuff because they hate humanity, same reason they are pushing climate change hysteria....the end goal is always depopulation for leftist trash.

Bear this is probably going to make you angry but conservatism wants to push religion that doesn't have one ounce of proof on our children....These religions promote brainless and mindless children that in the case of radical islam goes on to bomb and blow themselves up for their god. Some people in Christianity oppose evolution and the reality that our planet is a sphere because of their religion....And this is ok with you?

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be feminine as a guy....

Be mucho as you wish as I support your choice as that is personal freedom.

So are you on the side of men going into women's bathrooms if theyre feeling like a woman today?

Personally I could care less who else is in the bathroom.

I've raise two girls and a boy and have two grand kids. Gays or transgenders do not both me. They are just people.

You have a better chance of catching mono or some other infection that having a transgender in the bathroom with you.

It is down right silly to fear everything that has some 1/4 of one percent chance of ever happening. Transgenders are in more danger in a bathroom than you or your kids are ever likely to be.

Target is making accommodation yet people still seem obsessed over this issue.

Stop being afraid of ever shadow. Just live your life, and let others do the same

Most pedophiles are heterosexuals of either sex, not transgenders or gays. Seriously, you are being scared if the wrong people, just because they are different. The person of the same sex in the bathroom with you is more likely to be a pedophile than any LGBT person.

I know what it is to be raped as a child, it was a friend of the family my parents trusted. I also know what it is to nearly die by violence. Fear of a bathroom is so far down the list of things, it does not give even a moments apprehension.......unless the place looks dirty or smells badly.

All this concern is wasted energy and more harmful to LGBT than anyone else.

I wouldn't care if we had unisex bathroom everywhere here in the US

I was not afraid of traveling the world by myself as a child or living in a war zone and I tried to never instill fear in my children or grandchildren. A taught them self reliance and a healthy awareness, but that they should not be afraid.

Your kids are in more danger in school than in a bathroom in some store, yet you still send them every day.

I'm not sure why you guys defending this always go with the term " fear" of the gays or tranny's when the exact point is not the gays nor the tranny's people often worry about. and I am going to CAPITALIZE FOR EMPHASIS ON THE POINT AND NOT YELLING........

MEN WHO ARE HETEROSEXUALS WILL DRESS UP PRETEND THEY ARE A WOMAN AND GET OFF ON THE LITTLE GIRLS. RAPE THEM, OR VIDEO TAPE THEM.
AGAIN NORMAL MEN ARE WHAT PPL WORRY ABOUT, THEY WILL PLAY FEMALE FOR THE DAY while entering into the women's bathrooms.

Most ppl already know that gays or tranny's aren't going to get off looking at some kid.
The hell if they won't. All fags are pedos.

You believe that, you are an idiot.

97% of pedophiles are heterosexual. Stop worrying about ever transgender or gay out there.

REPORT: PEDOPHILIA MORE COMMON AMONG 'GAYS'
Child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according to a new study.

“Overwhelming evidence supports the belief that homosexuality is a sexual deviancy often accompanied by disorders that have dire consequences for our culture,” wrote Steve Baldwin in, “Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement,” soon to be published by the Regent University Law Review.

Baldwin is the executive director of the Council for National Policy in Washington, D.C.

“It is difficult to convey the dark side of the homosexual culture without appearing harsh,” wrote Baldwin. “However, it is time to acknowledge that homosexual behavior threatens the foundation of Western civilization – the nuclear family.”

Report: Pedophilia more common among ‘gays’

http://www.transequality.org/sites/default/files/docs/resources/NTDS_Exec_Summary.pdf

Forum List

Back