🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Target boycott reaches 1.5 million retailer won't back down on bathrooms

Have you stopped shopping at target?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Target have tried to accommodate those on both sides of the issue.
So are you on the side of men going into women's bathrooms if theyre feeling like a woman today?

Personally I could care less who else is in the bathroom.

I've raise two girls and a boy and have two grand kids. Gays or transgenders do not both me. They are just people.

You have a better chance of catching mono or some other infection that having a transgender in the bathroom with you.

It is down right silly to fear everything that has some 1/4 of one percent chance of ever happening. Transgenders are in more danger in a bathroom than you or your kids are ever likely to be.

Target is making accommodation yet people still seem obsessed over this issue.

Stop being afraid of ever shadow. Just live your life, and let others do the same

Most pedophiles are heterosexuals of either sex, not transgenders or gays. Seriously, you are being scared if the wrong people, just because they are different. The person of the same sex in the bathroom with you is more likely to be a pedophile than any LGBT person.

I know what it is to be raped as a child, it was a friend of the family my parents trusted. I also know what it is to nearly die by violence. Fear of a bathroom is so far down the list of things, it does not give even a moments apprehension.......unless the place looks dirty or smells badly.

All this concern is wasted energy and more harmful to LGBT than anyone else.

I wouldn't care if we had unisex bathroom everywhere here in the US

I was not afraid of traveling the world by myself as a child or living in a war zone and I tried to never instill fear in my children or grandchildren. A taught them self reliance and a healthy awareness, but that they should not be afraid.

Your kids are in more danger in school than in a bathroom in some store, yet you still send them every day.

I'm not sure why you guys defending this always go with the term " fear" of the gays or tranny's when the exact point is not the gays nor the tranny's people often worry about. and I am going to CAPITALIZE FOR EMPHASIS ON THE POINT AND NOT YELLING........

MEN WHO ARE HETEROSEXUALS WILL DRESS UP PRETEND THEY ARE A WOMAN AND GET OFF ON THE LITTLE GIRLS. RAPE THEM, OR VIDEO TAPE THEM.
AGAIN NORMAL MEN ARE WHAT PPL WORRY ABOUT, THEY WILL PLAY FEMALE FOR THE DAY while entering into the women's bathrooms.

Most ppl already know that gays or tranny's aren't going to get off looking at some kid.
The hell if they won't. All fags are pedos.

You believe that, you are an idiot.

97% of pedophiles are heterosexual. Stop worrying about ever transgender or gay out there.

Kate Craig-Wood: 'I'm lucky, many men would never pass for a woman'

KateCraig-Wood_1437988c.jpg

Jackie-18-yrs-Full-transition-surgery-from-male-to-female-at-16-yrs.jpg

http://ndmagazine.net/wp-content/up...ion-surgery-from-male-to-female-at-16-yrs.jpg

Men take their daughters into the bathroom with them, women take sons with them.

I was never bothered by unisex bathrooms, why would I be concerned about LGBT in the bathroom?

The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexuals.

A male in pantyhose or a female in trousers is not something to be afraid of.

Worry more about the sanity of a bathroom than who else might be in there.

Third bathrooms are being put in target stores so why all this panic?

You might not have realized it but transgenders have been using bathroom for decades without concern of them being there. Now suddenly the world has to stop over this?

Since when the fuck are you going to take a 5 ~ 16 year old daughter or niece to a guys bathroom?

My husband when he was with the girls by himself took them when they needed to go. I took my son into the bathroom till he was old enough to go by himself. My daughters have taken their brother at times when he was young.

What do you thing single parents do with their children?

When kids need to go, they don't have the control to wait long. Why does it matter what color the wall paper is inside the bathroom or if there are urinals? It's a bathroom.

So I can put on a dress , walk in a woman's bathroom and you would be comfortable when I blow a huge fart and stink up the joint and ask you if I can borrow your lip stick?

You're insane ..

I had a trasvestite approach me in a parking lot once trying to hit me up for money. Had no problem invading my personal space. I didn't like that he was pretending to be a woman...to seem less threatening.

I don't want these people in the bathroom with young girls.

So because they went after your money, you don't want them there? So, if some woman, dressed as a woman, hit you up for money, was high on coke, was rude, obnoxious, aggressive and angry, would you have a problem with her being in a bathroom with young girls?
The man was dressed as a woman to seem less threatening....it was a con.

I don't like con men given access to children in the restroom.

So are you on the side of men going into women's bathrooms if theyre feeling like a woman today?

I've raise two girls and a boy and have two grand kids. Gays or transgenders do not both me. They are just people.

You have a better chance of catching mono or some other infection that having a transgender in the bathroom with you.

It is down right silly to fear everything that has some 1/4 of one percent chance of ever happening. Transgenders are in more danger in a bathroom than you or your kids are ever likely to be.

Stop being afraid of ever shadow. Just live your life, and let others do the same

Most pedophiles are heterosexuals of either sex, not transgenders or gays. Seriously, you are being scared if the wrong people, just because they are different. The person of the same sex in the bathroom with you is more likely to be a pedophile than any LGBT person.

I know what it is to be raped as a child, it was a friend of the family my parents trusted. I also know what it is to nearly die by violence. Fear of a bathroom is so far down the list of things, it does not give even a moments apprehension.......unless the place looks dirty or smells badly.

I was not afraid of traveling the world by myself as a child or living in a war zone and I tried to never instill fear in my children or grandchildren. A taught them self reliance and a healthy awareness, but that they should not be afraid.

Your kids are in more danger in school than in a bathroom in some store, yet you still send them every day.

I'm not sure why you guys defending this always go with the term " fear" of the gays or tranny's when the exact point is not the gays nor the tranny's people often worry about. and I am going to CAPITALIZE FOR EMPHASIS ON THE POINT AND NOT YELLING........

MEN WHO ARE HETEROSEXUALS WILL DRESS UP PRETEND THEY ARE A WOMAN AND GET OFF ON THE LITTLE GIRLS. RAPE THEM, OR VIDEO TAPE THEM.
AGAIN NORMAL MEN ARE WHAT PPL WORRY ABOUT, THEY WILL PLAY FEMALE FOR THE DAY while entering into the women's bathrooms.

Most ppl already know that gays or tranny's aren't going to get off looking at some kid.

97% of pedophiles are heterosexual. Stop worrying about ever transgender or gay out there.

most of them live in the south and are brothers of the assholes attacking transgender people. Sick bastards have some nerve...

Fags are more likely to be pedos, proven by the Mayo Clinic. 30% of child molestations are done by faggots. What's their % of the population again?

But the problem is, these people are perfectly fine with pedophile men going into the men's bathroom where there are little boys.

What they have a problem with is a man who identifies as a woman, who doesn't want to touch up kids, doesn't want to touch up women, going into the women's bathroom.

Now how's that for priorities?

Letting your kids get raped takes a real education level to , a grade level of fkn idiot too. Wow you passed.

Right, and where did I say I wanted my kids to get raped? Oh, no, I didn't.

So, what the fuck are you going on about? Oh, deflection again. Right. This is becoming a waste of time, every post of yours is the same bullshit, same attacks, same deflection, no substance.

It's all substance..

You just want to ignore it.

isn't that what libards do best.

You lot just keep patting yourselves on the back about how well you're doing.... and I'll.... hell I'll just ignore you. Where's ignore button, this is a waste of fucking time.

Exactly you're a close minded liberal

Why are you even on here and post? You don't want to hear or read about any views that goes against your degenerate liberal doctrine.

Letting your kids get raped takes a real education level to , a grade level of fkn idiot too. Wow you passed.

Right, and where did I say I wanted my kids to get raped? Oh, no, I didn't.

So, what the fuck are you going on about? Oh, deflection again. Right. This is becoming a waste of time, every post of yours is the same bullshit, same attacks, same deflection, no substance.

It's all substance..

You just want to ignore it.

isn't that what libards do best.

You lot just keep patting yourselves on the back about how well you're doing.... and I'll.... hell I'll just ignore you. Where's ignore button, this is a waste of fucking time.

Exactly you're a close minded liberal

Why are you even on here and post? You don't want to hear or read about any views that goes against your degenerate liberal doctrine.

Because I believe in personal freedom. I don't like people that hurt kids or anyone for that matter...

Your view point promotes violence against good people that have never hurt anyone.

Sure a lot of hateful people that want to limit peoples freedom.

Do you realize that fully transitioned transgenders you wouldn't even be able to tell?

0.jpg

Ayla-Holdom-011.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Remarkable story of brothers who grew up to be SISTERS

carmen-carrera.jpg

http://images.franchiseherald.com/data/images/full/23425/carmen-carrera.jpg?w=570

So the only ones that you'll be stopping are mostly the cross dressers and the partly transitioned.

In real life it's this

View attachment 128923

Cross dresser that isn't on hrt.

Do you realize that fully transitioned transgenders you wouldn't even be able to tell?

0.jpg

Ayla-Holdom-011.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

carmen-carrera.jpg

http://images.franchiseherald.com/data/images/full/23425/carmen-carrera.jpg?w=570

So the only ones that you'll be stopping are mostly the cross dressers and the partly transitioned.

In real life it's this

View attachment 128923

Cross dresser that isn't on hrt.

And when did it become wrong or illegal to be ugly? lol

0.jpg

Ayla-Holdom-011.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

carmen-carrera.jpg

In real life it's this

View attachment 128923
What's funny is durps like Matthew think these glossy pictures are what those trannys look like in real life. Lol, they are airbrushed and caked up in make up. Those are professionally done pictures.

REPORT: PEDOPHILIA MORE COMMON AMONG 'GAYS'
Child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according to a new study.

“Overwhelming evidence supports the belief that homosexuality is a sexual deviancy often accompanied by disorders that have dire consequences for our culture,” wrote Steve Baldwin in, “Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement,” soon to be published by the Regent University Law Review.

Baldwin is the executive director of the Council for National Policy in Washington, D.C.

“It is difficult to convey the dark side of the homosexual culture without appearing harsh,” wrote Baldwin. “However, it is time to acknowledge that homosexual behavior threatens the foundation of Western civilization – the nuclear family.”

Report: Pedophilia more common among ‘gays’

So why exactly are we supposed to put woman and children in the position of feeling uncomfortable in bathrooms so that Transvestites can feel comfortable? If it's no big deal...why can't they per with their own gender?

Anyone that hurts a child should get their teeth kicked down their throats and spend the next 30 years in prison.

I bet you'd nail that guy right in his scrotgina, huh?

You bastards bitch about limited government but then wish to silence people that wish to be different...

Two faced to say the least.
Go suck off a chick with a dick, faggot.

Most of the above probably don't have one. Most be something to be so full of hatred but I threw all my hatred away and I am now the happiest I've been in my life.

Forum List

Back