🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Target boycott reaches 1.5 million retailer won't back down on bathrooms

Have you stopped shopping at target?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
I expect they began in conservative states. Oversea, most people don't make such a fuss about LGBT
I am sure people everywhere worry about mentally ill men molesting and raping girls and women in the WOMEN'S bathroom. Oh and to answer the OP's question. I haven't shopped at Target since 2015 and have no plans to start. There isn't one here anyways and even if there was I would avoid it as a parent with 3 daughters and also a wife....no thanks.

But the problem is, these people are perfectly fine with pedophile men going into the men's bathroom where there are little boys.

What they have a problem with is a man who identifies as a woman, who doesn't want to touch up kids, doesn't want to touch up women, going into the women's bathroom.

Now how's that for priorities?

Let it SINK IN ZOMBIE ASS.............and Trump had nothing to do with this your ASSHOLE GOD Obama did.

View attachment 128922

Ah, another attack and another being told what I think, even though it's not true. But hey...

I was demonstrating the hate you have for Trump and how quick you dam zombies are to blame that guy for every fkn thing wrong.

Which is the same as demonstrating that the Earth is flat, or that the Sun revolves around the Earth. Go you.

I expect they began in conservative states. Oversea, most people don't make such a fuss about LGBT
I am sure people everywhere worry about mentally ill men molesting and raping girls and women in the WOMEN'S bathroom. Oh and to answer the OP's question. I haven't shopped at Target since 2015 and have no plans to start. There isn't one here anyways and even if there was I would avoid it as a parent with 3 daughters and also a wife....no thanks.

But the problem is, these people are perfectly fine with pedophile men going into the men's bathroom where there are little boys.

What they have a problem with is a man who identifies as a woman, who doesn't want to touch up kids, doesn't want to touch up women, going into the women's bathroom.

Let it SINK IN ZOMBIE ASS.............and Trump had nothing to do with this your ASSHOLE GOD Obama did.

View attachment 128922

Ah, another attack and another being told what I think, even though it's not true. But hey...

Why don't you think yourself right into fkn reality

What is the point you want to make here? You've posted some sources, but there's no opinion to those sources.

Target is adding gender neutral bathrooms so why the fuss still? They began 9 months ago.

Why is old news being recycled?

I thought I heard that one too. , Maybe some of them aren't doing it.

Letting your kids get raped takes a real education level to , a grade level of fkn idiot too. Wow you passed.

Right, and where did I say I wanted my kids to get raped? Oh, no, I didn't.

So, what the fuck are you going on about? Oh, deflection again. Right. This is becoming a waste of time, every post of yours is the same bullshit, same attacks, same deflection, no substance.

Despite slumping sales, falling stock prices, and 1.5 million people signing a pledge not to shop at Target, the retail giant still has no plans to change its controversial bathroom policy, the man behind the boycott says. Tim Wildmon of the American Family Association delivered another 500,000 signatures to Target headquarters in Minneapolis recently. That’s on top of the one million signatures he brought last spring. The AFA launched the boycott drive after Target

Target Boycott Reaches 1.5 Million; Retailer Won't Back Down on Bathrooms
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They will feel the hit sooner or later when stocks begin to sink since the majority of ppl wont shop there much longer.
I never shopped there to begin with. With that said...they are idiots. Let them go the way of JCPenney, Macys, etc. No loss. Most people shop online now anyway.

View attachment 128922

It is strange us cons are protecting woman's rights on this thread..

So once again who has the war on woman the left or right?

The left obviously

Target have tried to accommodate those on both sides of the issue.
So are you on the side of men going into women's bathrooms if theyre feeling like a woman today?

Personally I could care less who else is in the bathroom.

I've raise two girls and a boy and have two grand kids. Gays or transgenders do not both me. They are just people.

You have a better chance of catching mono or some other infection that having a transgender in the bathroom with you.

It is down right silly to fear everything that has some 1/4 of one percent chance of ever happening. Transgenders are in more danger in a bathroom than you or your kids are ever likely to be.

Target is making accommodation yet people still seem obsessed over this issue.

Stop being afraid of ever shadow. Just live your life, and let others do the same

Most pedophiles are heterosexuals of either sex, not transgenders or gays. Seriously, you are being scared if the wrong people, just because they are different. The person of the same sex in the bathroom with you is more likely to be a pedophile than any LGBT person.

I know what it is to be raped as a child, it was a friend of the family my parents trusted. I also know what it is to nearly die by violence. Fear of a bathroom is so far down the list of things, it does not give even a moments apprehension.......unless the place looks dirty or smells badly.

All this concern is wasted energy and more harmful to LGBT than anyone else.

I wouldn't care if we had unisex bathroom everywhere here in the US

I was not afraid of traveling the world by myself as a child or living in a war zone and I tried to never instill fear in my children or grandchildren. A taught them self reliance and a healthy awareness, but that they should not be afraid.

Your kids are in more danger in school than in a bathroom in some store, yet you still send them every day.
If parents took more interest in what their kid does and where that kid is, there wouldn't be a problem.

1. Look up from your fucking cell phone and pay attention where your kid is.
2. Go to the bathroom with your kid if its a unisex bathroom or if it isn't. This includes a park, concert, grocery store, etc.

Problem solved.

Letting your kids get raped takes a real education level to , a grade level of fkn idiot too. Wow you passed.

So, what the fuck are you going on about? Oh, deflection again. Right. This is becoming a waste of time, every post of yours is the same bullshit, same attacks, same deflection, no substance.

It's all substance..

You just want to ignore it.

If you are that afraid of maybes and what ifs, that someone else might be in the bathroom.......... buy depends

....or wait till they leave

again why do us father's or uncles have to tell our little ones that they have to hold it till we get some where safe? And they are crying daddy or uncle they have to go?

This is the society you want?

Men take their daughters into the bathroom with them, women take sons with them.

I was never bothered by unisex bathrooms, why would I be concerned about LGBT in the bathroom?

The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexuals.

A male in pantyhose or a female in trousers is not something to be afraid of.

Worry more about the sanity of a bathroom than who else might be in there.

Third bathrooms are being put in target stores so why all this panic?

You might not have realized it but transgenders have been using bathroom for decades without concern of them being there. Now suddenly the world has to stop over this?

Since when the fuck are you going to take a 5 ~ 16 year old daughter or niece to a guys bathroom?

My husband when he was with the girls by himself took them when they needed to go. I took my son into the bathroom till he was old enough to go by himself. My daughters have taken their brother at times when he was young.

What do you thing single parents do with their children?

When kids need to go, they don't have the control to wait long. Why does it matter what color the wall paper is inside the bathroom or if there are urinals? It's a bathroom.

So I can put on a dress , walk in a woman's bathroom and you would be comfortable when I blow a huge fart and stink up the joint and ask you if I can borrow your lip stick?

You're insane ..

I had a trasvestite approach me in a parking lot once trying to hit me up for money. Had no problem invading my personal space. I didn't like that he was pretending to be a woman...to seem less threatening.

I don't want these people in the bathroom with young girls.

again why do us father's or uncles have to tell our little ones that they have to hold it till we get some where safe? And they are crying daddy or uncle they have to go?

Men take their daughters into the bathroom with them, women take sons with them.

I was never bothered by unisex bathrooms, why would I be concerned about LGBT in the bathroom?

You might not have realized it but transgenders have been using bathroom for decades without concern of them being there. Now suddenly the world has to stop over this?

Since when the fuck are you going to take a 5 ~ 16 year old daughter or niece to a guys bathroom?

My husband when he was with the girls by himself took them when they needed to go. I took my son into the bathroom till he was old enough to go by himself. My daughters have taken their brother at times when he was young.

When kids need to go, they don't have the control to wait long. Why does it matter what color the wall paper is inside the bathroom or if there are urinals? It's a bathroom.

So I can put on a dress , walk in a woman's bathroom and you would be comfortable when I blow a huge fart and stink up the joint and ask you if I can borrow your lip stick?

You're insane ..

I had a trasvestite approach me in a parking lot once trying to hit me up for money. Had no problem invading my personal space. I didn't like that he was pretending to be a woman...to seem less threatening.

They're filth and shouldn't be accommodated in any way. Except the ride to the mental institution.

It's all substance..

isn't that what libards do best.

So are you on the side of men going into women's bathrooms if theyre feeling like a woman today?

I've raise two girls and a boy and have two grand kids. Gays or transgenders do not both me. They are just people.

You have a better chance of catching mono or some other infection that having a transgender in the bathroom with you.

It is down right silly to fear everything that has some 1/4 of one percent chance of ever happening. Transgenders are in more danger in a bathroom than you or your kids are ever likely to be.

Stop being afraid of ever shadow. Just live your life, and let others do the same

Most pedophiles are heterosexuals of either sex, not transgenders or gays. Seriously, you are being scared if the wrong people, just because they are different. The person of the same sex in the bathroom with you is more likely to be a pedophile than any LGBT person.

I know what it is to be raped as a child, it was a friend of the family my parents trusted. I also know what it is to nearly die by violence. Fear of a bathroom is so far down the list of things, it does not give even a moments apprehension.......unless the place looks dirty or smells badly.

I was not afraid of traveling the world by myself as a child or living in a war zone and I tried to never instill fear in my children or grandchildren. A taught them self reliance and a healthy awareness, but that they should not be afraid.

Your kids are in more danger in school than in a bathroom in some store, yet you still send them every day.

I'm not sure why you guys defending this always go with the term " fear" of the gays or tranny's when the exact point is not the gays nor the tranny's people often worry about. and I am going to CAPITALIZE FOR EMPHASIS ON THE POINT AND NOT YELLING........

MEN WHO ARE HETEROSEXUALS WILL DRESS UP PRETEND THEY ARE A WOMAN AND GET OFF ON THE LITTLE GIRLS. RAPE THEM, OR VIDEO TAPE THEM.
AGAIN NORMAL MEN ARE WHAT PPL WORRY ABOUT, THEY WILL PLAY FEMALE FOR THE DAY while entering into the women's bathrooms.

Most ppl already know that gays or tranny's aren't going to get off looking at some kid.

Why the fear in the US when other countries don't have a problem? What would you do if there was only a unisex bathroom? Some big cities and many countries have them.

Male of female, if you don't like who is in there............. don't go.

If one bathroom was flooded or out of service, what would you do? Need to go bad enough, what do you care who else might be in there?

For such a modern and progressive country, how can people be so small minded at times.

What do you think transgenders have done since the dawn civilization when they had to go?

You going to start throwing people off of buildings because they are different and you only just realized it?

I'd been more concerned about some of the people I see on subways than I would about in the bathroom.

If you are going to be afraid of everything in life, how can you even leave your home?

Male, female, LGBT.......... we are all just people.

Why is old news being recycled?
Because MindWars is a regurgitation machine, never adding anything more than puddle-deep analysis that tends to focus on defending a thread against assumed criticism.

You know your posts suck when you have to defend their content before anyone has even replied.

If parents took more interest in what their kid does and where that kid is, there wouldn't be a problem.

2. Go to the bathroom with your kid if its a unisex bathroom or if it isn't. This includes a park, concert, grocery store, etc.

Problem solved.

Why do we have to go to the e bathroom with are children of the opposite sex? Is it because liberals are degenerating society because we have to?

You're insane ..

So because they went after your money, you don't want them there? So, if some woman, dressed as a woman, hit you up for money, was high on coke, was rude, obnoxious, aggressive and angry, would you have a problem with her being in a bathroom with young girls?

Did you miss it

It's all substance..

isn't that what libards do best.

You lot just keep patting yourselves on the back about how well you're doing.... and I'll.... hell I'll just ignore you. Where's ignore button, this is a waste of fucking time.

I can't count the times, as a resident manager of an apartment complex, I would see 3 and 4 year old kids running around the grounds on their big wheels or just chasing a ball. 3 and 4 years old. Front door of apt closed. Mom just scoots them out and says "go play", closes the door and goes back to the tv or her bon bons and comfy couch. THREE and FOUR YEARS OLD. A corner apartment complex on two busy streets. With little kids alone, outside. Door closed.

And I can't count the time I had a tantrum and went to bang on said doors and said "are you CRAZY? Get outside with your children or bring them in. Or else".

This was summer time...and winter time. Tiny little kids with their fluffy coats on if they were lucky, or no coats at all and it drizzling and colder than a witch's tit. I ran a tight ship at all the properties I managed. No kids OR pets left outside UNATTENDED. And I meant it.

Poor kids.

Problem solved.

Why do we have to go to the e bathroom with are children of the opposite sex? Is it because liberals are degenerating society because we have to?

Little girls don't understand that God damn it

Sure a lot of hateful people that want to limit peoples freedom.

Do you realize that fully transitioned transgenders you wouldn't even be able to tell?

0.jpg

Ayla-Holdom-011.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Remarkable story of brothers who grew up to be SISTERS

carmen-carrera.jpg

http://images.franchiseherald.com/data/images/full/23425/carmen-carrera.jpg?w=570

So the only ones that you'll be stopping are mostly the cross dressers and the partly transitioned.

Problem solved.

No. Because you are a parent and you should be WITH your children when out in public. There are crazies out there, remember???

Transgenders are not interested in molesting children. Nor are gays or lesbians. Its the pedophiles, usually straight but like young meat. All races. Cray crays.

Forum List

Back