Target boycott reaches 1.5 million retailer won't back down on bathrooms

Have you stopped shopping at target?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you like their products and service shop at Target. I you don't then don't. Piss before you leave home like an adult and quit being such a fucking baby about their bathroom policy.

What about carrying for your daughter or nieces? If you go into those stores and they have to go?

If you are that afraid of maybes and what ifs, that someone else might be in the bathroom.......... buy depends

....or wait till they leave

If you like their products and service shop at Target. I you don't then don't. Piss before you leave home like an adult and quit being such a fucking baby about their bathroom policy.

What about carrying for your daughter or nieces? If you go into those stores and they have to go?

If you are that afraid of maybes and what ifs, that someone else might be in the bathroom.......... buy depends

What ? I am a guy what the fuck do I care if a woman is using my bathroom idiot ?

We are talking young girls here..

And we have to care for them and protect them from the liberal scum of the earth..

What ? I am a guy what the fuck do I care if a woman is using my bathroom idiot ?

And we have to care for them and protect them from the liberal scum of the earth..

When my daughter was little I would of beat the fuck of any dude wearing a dress entering a woman's bathroom when my daughter was in there.

Yet I get charged with assault?

Why?

When my daughter was little I would of beat the fuck of any dude wearing a dress entering a woman's bathroom when my daughter was in there.

Why?
How often did that happen?

again why do us father's or uncles have to tell our little ones that they have to hold it till we get some where safe? And they are crying daddy or uncle they have to go?

This is the society you want?

Why?

Never because Bill Clinton and Bush Jr was in charge and didn't have this assinne idea that chix with dicks belonged in the women's bathroom when my daughter or nieces was little..

Target have tried to accommodate those on both sides of the issue.
So are you on the side of men going into women's bathrooms if theyre feeling like a woman today?

Personally I could care less who else is in the bathroom.

I've raise two girls and a boy and have two grand kids. Gays or transgenders do not both me. They are just people.

You have a better chance of catching mono or some other infection that having a transgender in the bathroom with you.

It is down right silly to fear everything that has some 1/4 of one percent chance of ever happening. Transgenders are in more danger in a bathroom than you or your kids are ever likely to be.

Target is making accommodation yet people still seem obsessed over this issue.

Stop being afraid of ever shadow. Just live your life, and let others do the same

Most pedophiles are heterosexuals of either sex, not transgenders or gays. Seriously, you are being scared if the wrong people, just because they are different. The person of the same sex in the bathroom with you is more likely to be a pedophile than any LGBT person.

I know what it is to be raped as a child, it was a friend of the family my parents trusted. I also know what it is to nearly die by violence. Fear of a bathroom is so far down the list of things, it does not give even a moments apprehension.......unless the place looks dirty or smells badly.

All this concern is wasted energy and more harmful to LGBT than anyone else.

I wouldn't care if we had unisex bathroom everywhere here in the US

I was not afraid of traveling the world by myself as a child or living in a war zone and I tried to never instill fear in my children or grandchildren. A taught them self reliance and a healthy awareness, but that they should not be afraid.

Your kids are in more danger in school than in a bathroom in some store, yet you still send them every day.

So are you on the side of men going into women's bathrooms if theyre feeling like a woman today?

Transgender is not "feeling like a women today". They are women mentally, just given the wrong parts at birth.

Never been bothered by transgender or gay anywhere in the world. More worried for them instead. I've seen what they can face in some countries.

There are far more real dangers out there than wondering who is in the next stall.

again why do us father's or uncles have to tell our little ones that they have to hold it till we get some where safe? And they are crying daddy or uncle they have to go?

Men take their daughters into the bathroom with them, women take sons with them.

I was never bothered by unisex bathrooms, why would I be concerned about LGBT in the bathroom?

The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexuals.

A male in pantyhose or a female in trousers is not something to be afraid of.

Worry more about the sanity of a bathroom than who else might be in there.

Third bathrooms are being put in target stores so why all this panic?

You might not have realized it but transgenders have been using bathroom for decades without concern of them being there. Now suddenly the world has to stop over this?

18622327_1333276806741197_541318955665821051_n.jpg

Transgender is not "feeling like a women today". They are women mentally, just given the wrong parts at birth.

Never been bothered by transgender or gay anywhere in the world. More worried for them instead. I've seen what they can face in some countries.

There are far more real dangers out there than wondering who is in the next stall.

Who are you trying to bullshit?

This comes from the left and anything goes mentally.. It comes from the left single moms are great, so who is the little boy going to mimic when all he sees as a woman in his house raising him?

Men take their daughters into the bathroom with them, women take sons with them.

I was never bothered by unisex bathrooms, why would I be concerned about LGBT in the bathroom?

The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexuals.

A male in pantyhose or a female in trousers is not something to be afraid of.

Worry more about the sanity of a bathroom than who else might be in there.

Third bathrooms are being put in target stores so why all this panic?

You might not have realized it but transgenders have been using bathroom for decades without concern of them being there. Now suddenly the world has to stop over this?

Since when the fuck are you going to take a 5 ~ 16 year old daughter or niece to a guys bathroom?

Why?

Never because Bill Clinton and Bush Jr was in charge and didn't have this assinne idea that chix with dicks belonged in the women's bathroom when my daughter or nieces was little..

You might not have realized it but transgenders have been using bathrooms without incidence for a long time.
Some might have gotten a stare but most went unnoticed.

Why?

You might not have realized it but transgenders have been using bathrooms without incidence for a long time.
Some might have gotten a stare but most went unnoticed.

Link?

We kind of notice the Adams Apple and deep voice...

Personally I could care less who else is in the bathroom.

I've raise two girls and a boy and have two grand kids. Gays or transgenders do not both me. They are just people.

You have a better chance of catching mono or some other infection that having a transgender in the bathroom with you.

It is down right silly to fear everything that has some 1/4 of one percent chance of ever happening. Transgenders are in more danger in a bathroom than you or your kids are ever likely to be.

Target is making accommodation yet people still seem obsessed over this issue.

Stop being afraid of ever shadow. Just live your life, and let others do the same

Most pedophiles are heterosexuals of either sex, not transgenders or gays. Seriously, you are being scared if the wrong people, just because they are different. The person of the same sex in the bathroom with you is more likely to be a pedophile than any LGBT person.

I know what it is to be raped as a child, it was a friend of the family my parents trusted. I also know what it is to nearly die by violence. Fear of a bathroom is so far down the list of things, it does not give even a moments apprehension.......unless the place looks dirty or smells badly.

All this concern is wasted energy and more harmful to LGBT than anyone else.

I wouldn't care if we had unisex bathroom everywhere here in the US

I was not afraid of traveling the world by myself as a child or living in a war zone and I tried to never instill fear in my children or grandchildren. A taught them self reliance and a healthy awareness, but that they should not be afraid.

Your kids are in more danger in school than in a bathroom in some store, yet you still send them every day.

I'm not sure why you guys defending this always go with the term " fear" of the gays or tranny's when the exact point is not the gays nor the tranny's people often worry about. and I am going to CAPITALIZE FOR EMPHASIS ON THE POINT AND NOT YELLING........

MEN WHO ARE HETEROSEXUALS WILL DRESS UP PRETEND THEY ARE A WOMAN AND GET OFF ON THE LITTLE GIRLS. RAPE THEM, OR VIDEO TAPE THEM.
AGAIN NORMAL MEN ARE WHAT PPL WORRY ABOUT, THEY WILL PLAY FEMALE FOR THE DAY while entering into the women's bathrooms.

Most ppl already know that gays or tranny's aren't going to get off looking at some kid.

Forum List

Back