Target boycott reaches 1.5 million retailer won't back down on bathrooms

Have you stopped shopping at target?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
20140427201425-DSC08146.JPG

421a867d1cc0135a8c4042f9f2393cb6.jpg
I bet you'd nail that guy right in his scrotgina, huh?

You bastards bitch about limited government but then wish to silence people that wish to be different...

Two faced to say the least.
Go suck off a chick with a dick, faggot.

Most of the above probably don't have one. Most be something to be so full of hatred but I threw all my hatred away and I am now the happiest I've been in my life.

So were a guy that went female or a female that went guy?

You bastards bitch about limited government but then wish to silence people that wish to be different...

Most of the above probably don't have one. Most be something to be so full of hatred but I threw all my hatred away and I am now the happiest I've been in my life.
Bet you'd love to pound on some tranny scrotgina. You know how they make their fake vaginas, right?

Gay press promotes sex with children

Baldwin says his research not only “confirms that homosexuals molest children at a rate vastly higher than heterosexuals,” but it found that “the mainstream homosexual culture” even “commonly promotes sex with children.”

“The editorial board of the leading pedophile academic journal, Paidika, is dominated by prominent homosexual scholars such as San Francisco State University professor John DeCecco, who happens to edit the Journal of Homosexuality,” Baldwin wrote.

During his research, he also found:

• The Journal of Homosexuality recently published a special double-issue entitled, “Male Intergenerational Intimacy,” containing many articles portraying sex between men and minor boys as loving relationships. One article said parents should look upon the pedophile who loves their son “not as a rival or competitor, not as a theft of their property, but as a partner in the boy’s upbringing, someone to be welcomed into their home.”

• In 1995 the homosexual magazine “Guide” said, “We can be proud that the gay movement has been home to the few voices who have had the courage to say out loud that children are naturally sexual” and “deserve the right to sexual expression with whoever they choose. …” The article went on to say: “Instead of fearing being labeled pedophiles, we must proudly proclaim that sex is good, including children’s sexuality … we must do it for the children’s sake.”

• Larry Kramer, the founder of ACT-UP, a noted homosexual activist group, wrote in his book, “Report from the Holocaust: The Making of an AIDS Activist”: “In those instances where children do have sex with their homosexual elders, be they teachers or anyone else, I submit that often, very often, the child desires the activity, and perhaps even solicits it.”

• In a study of advertisements in the influential homosexual newspaper, The Advocate, Reisman found ads for a “Penetrable Boy Doll … available in three provocative positions. She also found that the number of erotic boy images in each issue of The Advocate averaged 14.

• Homosexual newspapers and travel publications advertise prominently for countries where boy prostitution is heavy, such as Burma, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Thailand.
Homosexuality ‘youth-oriented’?

“Research on the homosexual lifestyle confirms it is almost exclusively a youth-oriented culture,” Baldwin wrote. “Very few gays exhibit preference for older men.”

Report: Pedophilia more common among ‘gays’

And that guy is a cross dresser or not serious about it.

And Once again it isn't illegal to be different. ;) We aint iran, North Korea or saudi arabia no matter how much you wish.

If the leftist ANTIFA fks don't shut up and want those open border guess what we are going to be like IRan, Saudi Arabia etc, and the gays will be slaughtered.

So were a guy that went female or a female that went guy?

Male to female both

Since when the fuck are you going to take a 5 ~ 16 year old daughter or niece to a guys bathroom?

My husband when he was with the girls by himself took them when they needed to go. I took my son into the bathroom till he was old enough to go by himself. My daughters have taken their brother at times when he was young.

What do you thing single parents do with their children?

When kids need to go, they don't have the control to wait long. Why does it matter what color the wall paper is inside the bathroom or if there are urinals? It's a bathroom.

So I can put on a dress , walk in a woman's bathroom and you would be comfortable when I blow a huge fart and stink up the joint and ask you if I can borrow your lip stick?

You're insane ..

I had a trasvestite approach me in a parking lot once trying to hit me up for money. Had no problem invading my personal space. I didn't like that he was pretending to be a woman...to seem less threatening.

I don't want these people in the bathroom with young girls.

So because they went after your money, you don't want them there? So, if some woman, dressed as a woman, hit you up for money, was high on coke, was rude, obnoxious, aggressive and angry, would you have a problem with her being in a bathroom with young girls?
The man was dressed as a woman to seem less threatening....it was a con.

I don't like con men given access to children in the restroom.

Well, con men have to go pee too, and they're allowed to use the boys' bathroom.... aren't they.... ?

Do you believe in freedom at all Bear? Or is all that bs in the political boards all about enriching the super rich. lol You seem to want to stop people from living their lives.

If ya gotta pee...then go fucking pee! If your kid needs to pee, go with them if you feel threatened. Would you let your kid go pee out in the woods alone? Prolly not.

Common sense. Period.

If you are that afraid of maybes and what ifs, that someone else might be in the bathroom.......... buy depends

....or wait till they leave

again why do us father's or uncles have to tell our little ones that they have to hold it till we get some where safe? And they are crying daddy or uncle they have to go?

This is the society you want?

Men take their daughters into the bathroom with them, women take sons with them.

I was never bothered by unisex bathrooms, why would I be concerned about LGBT in the bathroom?

The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexuals.

A male in pantyhose or a female in trousers is not something to be afraid of.

Worry more about the sanity of a bathroom than who else might be in there.

Third bathrooms are being put in target stores so why all this panic?

You might not have realized it but transgenders have been using bathroom for decades without concern of them being there. Now suddenly the world has to stop over this?

Since when the fuck are you going to take a 5 ~ 16 year old daughter or niece to a guys bathroom?

My husband when he was with the girls by himself took them when they needed to go. I took my son into the bathroom till he was old enough to go by himself. My daughters have taken their brother at times when he was young.

When kids need to go, they don't have the control to wait long. Why does it matter what color the wall paper is inside the bathroom or if there are urinals? It's a bathroom.

So I can put on a dress , walk in a woman's bathroom and you would be comfortable when I blow a huge fart and stink up the joint and ask you if I can borrow your lip stick?

You're insane ..

You think women don't fart or smell?

I don't know many woman who would share their lipstick with a stranger. Eye shadow, blush, powder, maybe even a comb, but not lipstick. High school girls might but not women.

So noone told you life was gonna be this way/ Your cock's a joke, it's broke and you think you might be gay/ But then you decide to cut off your sexual gear/And it wasn't because your gay, soft, weak or even a queer, but..

I'll be there for you
(When the blood starts to pour)
I'll be there for you
(While your fake vag is sore)
I'll be there for you
(Cause you're there for me too)
friends-2017.jpg

And that guy is a cross dresser or not serious about it.

And Once again it isn't illegal to be different. ;) We aint iran, North Korea or saudi arabia no matter how much you wish.

Again why does your cross dresser rights triumph little girls?

Your an adult keep in the closet, these are young children we are talking about.

If it's no big deal why can't trannies pee in the men's bathroom?
Who said they can't? At target they can I suppose. Hell..if I gotta pee and the ladies room has a line...I'll go in the men's bathroom. I don't give a damn. I gotta GO!

So none told you life was gonna be this way/ Your cock's a joke, it's broke and you think you might be gay/ But then you decide to cut off your sexual gear/And it wasn't because your gay, soft, weak or even a queer, but..

I'll be there for you
I'll be there for you
I'll be there for you
View attachment 128926

People like you genocide people for being different and should be opposed with every ounce of energy freedom loving people can muster.

Great threat to freedom and liberty.

So none told you life was gonna be this way/ Your cock's a joke, it's broke and you think you might be gay/ But then you decide to cut off your sexual gear/And it wasn't because your gay, soft, weak or even a queer, but..

I'll be there for you
I'll be there for you
I'll be there for you
View attachment 128926

People like you genocide people for being different and should be opposed with every ounce of energy freedom loving people can muster.

Great threat to freedom and liberty.
Drama queen.

again why do us father's or uncles have to tell our little ones that they have to hold it till we get some where safe? And they are crying daddy or uncle they have to go?

This is the society you want?

Men take their daughters into the bathroom with them, women take sons with them.

I was never bothered by unisex bathrooms, why would I be concerned about LGBT in the bathroom?

You might not have realized it but transgenders have been using bathroom for decades without concern of them being there. Now suddenly the world has to stop over this?

You're insane ..

I don't know many woman who would share their lipstick with a stranger. Eye shadow, blush, powder, maybe even a comb, but not lipstick. High school girls might but not women.

You have indoor plumbing.. These cross dressers have out door plumbing...

It's biological and physiological..

Why do you want to harm young girls growing up in America?

You're insane ..

You have indoor plumbing.. These cross dressers have out door plumbing...

It's biological and physiological..

Why do you want to harm young girls growing up in America?
What does the plumbing have to do with having to empty your bladder or bowels?

Dayum!

Forum List

Back