Target just received really bad news....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Red State Watcher ^ | 4/27/2016
Charismanews.com reported: Faith Driven Consumer (FDC), representing 41 million Americans who spend $2 trillion annually, has earned wide recognition for its groundbreaking FaithEqualityIndex.com (FEI), which scores more than 500 major brands for compatibility with the FDC community, and also for its Faith-Friendly Film Review entertainment rating system. Today, amidst growing consumer backlash over Target's (Faith Equality Index Score 39/100) announcement that it will allow men in women's bathrooms and changing rooms, FDC is calling on its community of 41 million who spend $2 trillion annually to engage in a national #BUYcottWalmart effort by choosing Target's arch-rival Walmart (FEI Score 51/100)...

hxbeYYm.jpg

Wow. Target is getting hammered. All because they didn't wanna offend dudes who wanna piss or loiter in the little girls restroom.

I actually have an active Target Red Card. Hmmm. Time to cancel that mofo.

I like how the RW is advertising for sexual predators to go to Target. Do they have a voice there?

they keep organizing boycotts against places I dont ever go to anyway.
Its like Im a fucking trend setter or something.

Wow. Target is getting hammered. All because they didn't wanna offend dudes who wanna piss or loiter in the little girls restroom.

I actually have an active Target Red Card. Hmmm. Time to cancel that mofo.
did not think a big tough guy like you was that much of a pussy buc...so religious fanatics wont go to target.....the atmosphere will be that much better....

they should fire the idiot what came up with that idea.

why not just say nothing?
Well as this shows up in the stock market and shares begin to fall, they can face off with a stockholder lawsuit if they don't quickly backpeddle and make a formal announcement to reverse their policy. There's still a window of time, narrowing, for them to redeem themselves.

did not think a big tough guy like you was that much of a pussy buc...so religious fanatics wont go to target.....the atmosphere will be that much better....

Women don't statistically consider men in their segregated hygiene retreats a "much better" atmosphere. But, enjoy the much less crowded aisles while the stores are still able to keep their doors open.

I like how the RW is advertising for sexual predators to go to Target. Do they have a voice there?

We know you do! You left wing, perverted freaks just LOVE to hang out in the dressing rooms.... Glaring at straight women!

they should fire the idiot what came up with that idea.

why not just say nothing?
Well as this shows up in the stock market and shares begin to fall, they can face off with a stockholder lawsuit if they don't quickly backpeddle and make a formal announcement to reverse their policy. There's still a window of time, narrowing, for them to redeem themselves.
yes they'll lose the transgender customers too, if they don't stop announcing these things. I wonder if it was a transgender manager or a SJW manager who came up with it.

Will Target cave to a boycott like Chick Fil A did?

Probably not... because these nutjobs don't have any support.

• Target: Men in Girls’ Restrooms Okay, Armed Law-Abiding Citizens Not Okay
    breitbart.com ^ | 4/25/2016 | AWR Hawkins
    Target allows men to use the same restrooms as ten-year-old girls and has made it clear that it would prefer law-abiding citizens to enter its stores unarmed. On April 20, Breitbart News reported that Target released a statement in which they equated opening girls’ restrooms to men as part of “equality.” The statement said, “Inclusivity is a core belief at Target. It’s something we celebrate. We stand for equality and equity, and strive to make our guests and team members feel accepted, respected and welcomed in our stores and workplaces every day.”

• Of course: Missouri man caught filming women in Target dressing room
    Canada Free Press ^ | 04/26/16 | Dan Calabrese
    Oh by the way, he'd done it before, and when cops arrested him, he had a loaded handgun. Let’s get this out of the way right at the start: No one is mistaking Matthew Foerstel for a “transgender person” for lack of the better one-word noun I’m sure someone will come up with very soon. He’s clearly just a male pervert going where he’s not supposed to be. I don’t even think he’s claiming to “identify as a woman.” But last week, Target took a step toward completely erasing the distinction between men’s bathrooms/dressing rooms and women’s bathrooms/dressing rooms when...

• Of course: Missouri man caught filming women in Target dressing room
    Canada Free Press ^ | 04/26/16 | Dan Calabrese
    Oh by the way, he'd done it before, and when cops arrested him, he had a loaded handgun. Let’s get this out of the way right at the start: No one is mistaking Matthew Foerstel for a “transgender person” for lack of the better one-word noun I’m sure someone will come up with very soon. He’s clearly just a male pervert going where he’s not supposed to be. I don’t even think he’s claiming to “identify as a woman.” But last week, Target took a step toward completely erasing the distinction between men’s bathrooms/dressing rooms and women’s bathrooms/dressing rooms when...
He probably doesnt know about Target saying that.

When I give a woman the frowning of a lifetime, there is a castle with lightening striking behind me. It's raining and I'm sitting on a black horse with coals for eyeballs.

I've had a hard life.

These faith-based organizations have been bitching about everything under the Sun for decades, and have accomplished nothing. When will they realize a vast majority of people don't give a fuck about them or their "moral" stances?

These faith-based organizations have been bitching about everything under the Sun for decades, and have accomplished nothing. When will they realize a vast majority of people don't give a fuck about them or their "moral" stances?

Probably when you realize that most normal people don't care about you blowing your boyfriend, as long as we don't have to have our children, OR US mandated to watching you!

Probably when you realize that most normal people don't care about you blowing your boyfriend, as long as we don't have to have our children, OR US mandated to watching you!

Because shopping at Target is almost exactly like forcing kids to watch two guys blow each other. :lol:

Forum List

Back