Target Legally Declares Love For Gays In Court Documents Supporting LGBT Rights

PoliticalTorch

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2014
Target Legally Declares Love For Gays In Court Documents Supporting LGBT Rights / Queerty

------------------------------------------
Let's hear it for TARGET!! KUDOS to them for their support of GLBT/LGBT rights! Incidentally, those acronyms are synonymous. The only reason some write LGBT instead of GLBT is due to the long-standing belief in "ladies first" thereby placing Lesbians (females) before Gays (males.) No matter really. But as to Target, they now join other megacorporations in supporting Gay rights and that is monumental achievement! They deserve our Full Support!

So now we have to make a legal case for not hating someone/something/anything. Because if we don't, we're haters.

What horse shit.

...signing an amicus brief to the US Seventh District Court that strongly favors a repeal of the state’s current ban on same-sex marriage.

Woop t doo...

you are ignorant. submitting amicus brief is hardly professing love for a group of people. rather, they are simply stating they SUPPORT EQUAL RIGHTS.

Well, they can add that company to my short list with Home Depot. Won't be going to either, ever. I don't do business with queer promoters.

Well, they can add that company to my short list with Home Depot. Won't be going to either, ever. I don't do business with queer promoters.

Target thanks you. :D

I avoid big box retail stores. They're getting their asses kicked by the dollar stores and global e commerce as thy try to keep up with a changing world and the likes of Amazon. We installed 100's of servers in a Colorado data center specifically for e commerce purposes.

Target thanks you. :D

I avoid big box retail stores. They're getting their asses kicked by the dollar stores and global e commerce as thy try to keep up with a changing world and the likes of Amazon. We installed 100's of servers in a Colorado data center specifically for e commerce purposes.

I try...whenever possible...to buy local.

I haven't shopped at Target one single time since they got reckless with our private financial information.
I don't plan on ever returning.

I shop wherever I can what I want at a price I want to pay. If I know a particular store is owned by gays or lesbians I won't go there specifically.

I wonder if Target also loves the sudden 21% spike in new HIV cases in young men and boys ages 13-24 from experimenting/imprinting themselves with sodomy in just the years that all this gay media hype has plastered itself on television?

*scratches Target off of list of stores to shop at*

My younger brother and I played a game when we were little called "Spot the Gay Couples in Target."

I don't care what a corporation has to say about gay rights. They're not doing anything important or "edgy."

I shop wherever I can what I want at a price I want to pay. If I know a particular store is owned by gays or lesbians I won't go there specifically.

More businesses should let you know they are owned by gays or lesbians. :D

Forum List

Back