Target Legally Declares Love For Gays In Court Documents Supporting LGBT Rights

Now all the fags can shop at target and have their credit card and debit card info stolen. Sweet Justice

I wonder if Target also loves the sudden 21% spike in new HIV cases in young men and boys ages 13-24 from experimenting/imprinting themselves with sodomy in just the years that all this gay media hype has plastered itself on television?

*scratches Target off of list of stores to shop at*

Well, if that's what you think about when you read this thread.......ooooookaay....:doubt:

Why is it that some businesses must insist on getting involved in political causes?
I don't seem myself shopping at Target anyway, but this really irritates me because it is so unnecessary.
Now, the leadership at Target is going to have to answer to stock holders should any reduction in business result from this stupid political statement.

Another issue I have is when these businesses do decide to get on board with left wing political causes, liberal across the country demand everyone get on board lest they be labeled at racist, bigoted or homophobic...As if THEIR opinion is the only one that counts.

Forum List

Back