Target loses $9 billion due to backlash from trans kids clothing

Proctophilia Is a Symptom of Nation-Destroying Degeneracy

Who's the one thinking and talking about it on this thread? Who's imagining all the kinky, fucked up shit that people do in private space?

It ain't me. It ain't the woke libs. It's not even gays or trans. It's you all. You people are projecting your thoughts and sex-guilt onto other people and then blaming everyone else for all the fucked up thoughts that you all have.

Rather than complaining about it online, organizing boycotts, and harassing Target employees and Bud Light truck drivers, maybe you all could just pay for some therapy instead.

Deal?

Who's the one thinking and talking about it on this thread? Who's imagining all the kinky, fucked up shit that people do in private space?

It ain't me. It ain't the woke libs. It's not even gays or trans. It's you all. You people are projecting your thoughts and sex-guilt onto other people and then blaming everyone else for all the fucked up thoughts that you all have.

Rather than complaining about it online, organizing boycotts, and harassing Target employees and Bud Light truck drivers, maybe you all could just pay for some therapy instead.

Deal?
/----/Maybe you libtards can each buy a trunk load of Bud Light to support your cause and help InBev. Ya know, the way we supported Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A has more than doubled sales since critics called for boycott

September 20, 2019 10:12 AM Chick-fil-A has more than doubled its annual sales since gay rights advocates called for a boycott of the chicken chain restaurant after it was revealed nearly a...

Deal?

Why do you keep defending it?

Maybe you should see a therapist

/----/Maybe you libtards can each buy a trunk load of Bud Light to support your cause and help InBev. Ya know, the way we supported Chick-fil-A

Nah, I'd rather just shop because I want something and not think of a purchase as a political statement - that's y'all.

And as I said, it's not us thinking about all the fucked up, kinky ass shit that people do in a bedroom. That, too, is y'all.

Stop thinking about it. Stop projecting your twisted thoughts and mental distress onto other people who just want to drink a beer or buy a shirt and go on about their day.

Why do you keep defending it?

Maybe you should see a therapist

Bitch, I'm not the one bringing all that nasty shit up. You all talk about grooming and sex when nobody else is even thinking about it. You people see sex and perversion in literally everything.

Bitch, I'm not the one bringing all that nasty shit up. You all talk about grooming and sex when nobody else is even thinking about it. You people see sex and perversion in literally everything.

You need to relax little boy. I'll kick your dentures in

Leave children alone. It's just that simple. Perverted? Read your BS

You need to relax little boy. I'll kick your dentures in

Leave children alone. It's just that simple. Perverted? Read your BS

Nah, read my post #262. That's really the only reading required on this thread.

Get your mind out of the gutter. Get some therapy.

When will these people ever learn?
One theory I've heard is that the PTB that are pushing "DEI scores" to determine which corporations should be given investments vs those who shouldn't, are quietly making it known that they have the power to harm corporations that refuse to obey them. I doubt that the DEI backers could do more damage than the backlash to the perverts is doing.

9 BILLION in ONE week? BULLSHIT!!!
We aren't talking about pure profit. This is market capitalization and it's now down just over 10 billion. That MATTERS. Evidence of it is the move by their board to move that filth away from customers who are offended by it. They are saying it's only in "some southern locations" but if that were all, they would be regaining lost ground. The losses are continuing to grow. North Face and Kohls are also beginning to take a hit. People can blame it on uneducated rednecks if they want to but in doing that, they'd also be admitting that their stores have heretofore had a HUGE number of those rednecks as their customer base. It doesn't pass the smell test.
Any way you look at it, they have made a choice to alienate up to half of their market.

Nah, I'd rather just shop because I want something and not think of a purchase as a political statement - that's y'all.

And as I said, it's not us thinking about all the fucked up, kinky ass shit that people do in a bedroom. That, too, is y'all.

Stop thinking about it. Stop projecting your twisted thoughts and mental distress onto other people who just want to drink a beer or buy a shirt and go on about their day.
/——/ We don’t care what perverts do in the bedroom. We care about what they do in front of children at school. But, you already knew that.

BTW…Why are you trannie freaks trying to get kids to worship Satan?

Satan doesn't exist; that's another one of your superstitions.

All your outrage is based on 100% lies, superstitions, and self-projection, all of which fuel a hatred for people who are just different from you.

Satan doesn't exist; that's another one of your superstitions.

All your outrage is based on 100% lies, superstitions, and self-projection, all of which fuel a hatred for people who are just different from you.
Then why did the designer they hired make shirts that said “ Satan respects your pro nouns”? That they had to pull off shelves?

Then why did the designer they hired make shirts that said “ Satan respects your pro nouns”? That they had to pull off shelves?

Because he enjoyed trolling people like you who believe in superstitious bullshit, that's why. Unfortunately for him, trolling the Jesus cult isn't good PR, so Target dropped him.

Just for the record, though, Target never sold that shit; it was the designer who did from his own online marketplace.

Because he enjoyed trolling people like you who believe in superstitious bullshit, that's why. Unfortunately for him, trolling the Jesus cult isn't good PR, so Target dropped him.

Just for the record, though, Target never sold that shit; it was the designer who did from his own online marketplace.
Maybe employers should stop allowing their employees to antagonize their customers and save themselves a world of hurt.

Maybe employers should stop allowing their employees to antagonize their customers and save themselves a world of hurt.

He wasn't a Target employee; he was a designer and Target contracted with him not knowing he had these other products. Granted, they probably could have done a little more homework to make sure there weren't any controversies but Target has a product line that includes probably hundreds of thousands of specific items - no way they're going to uncover everything about the background of the people they do business with. Someone pointed out the edgy merch and Target pulled it immediately. What more do you all want?

According to leftists, whoever is boycotting Target is now terrorist.

You WILL shop at Target.
You WILL buy satanic transgender merchandise for your child.
Or maybe it's time for a trip to GITMO so you can be reeducated.

Forum List

Back