Target peddling trans nonsense to children. TIME TO BOYCOTT

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Screenshot_20230512_061638_Google.jpg

Click on the ads to find the XS size for your toddlers or grandchildren.

Shame children aren't allowed their innocence anymore. Gotta pedal that filthy agenda.

BOYCOTT TARGET

Personally I haven't been in a target since they created bathrooms for men pretending to be women to assault real women.

I don't shop at Target because Walmart is closer; however, a new Target will soon be built in my community.

I'm the opposite...........

I stopped shopping Hellmart when they went to all Chinese products.
And Hellmart has just as many, if not more, of these problems..........but nobody talks about THEM!
Drug addicts in the restrooms, men going into the womens restrooms, women going into the mens restrooms, homeless camping out in the restrooms, psychopaths and pedophiles locking themselves in the stalls and "setting up shop" to lure kids into the stalls with them...........list goes on. And this is all aside from the owners trying to fuck over their employees for DECADES, fighting to get laws changed to get rid of overtime pay, health benefits, and the 40 hour workweek.......in favor of straight time all across the board, without benefits of any kind. And they've been sued many times for doing such things to their employees.

But again.........Hellmart is ran by Demonicreeps that don't care about anything but money, money, money.

But yet, Target gets blasted six was from sunday when ONE fuktard man walks into the restroom???? Well, they can't even get THAT right.......as some "media" outlets say it was a restroom, while others say it was a changing room. More FAKE NEWS created BY the "media"????

I've seen seen Dollar Tree carry toddlers underwear printed with a couple of cherries on toddler girls panties that said "Fresh Cherries".
I reported this to the media at the time, and NOBODY was interested! I put it online, and NOBODY GAVE A SHIT. Dollar Tree selling pedophile clothing for toddlers!!! AND NOBODY GAVE A SHIT!!!

And Target gets blasted for TWO shirts? Everybody should be used to this by now, as Target always pushes the limit every few years with some kind of ridiculous item that kicks the woke hornet nest one way or the other.

Point being............Hellmart has 10 times more problems than Target, which are a hell of a lot more substantial than craptastic shirts, and NOBODY GIVES A SHIT.

• Banned
I've seen seen Dollar Tree carry toddlers underwear printed with a couple of cherries on toddler girls panties that said "Fresh Cherries".
I reported this to the media at the time, and NOBODY was interested! I put it online, and NOBODY GAVE A SHIT. Dollar Tree selling pedophile clothing for toddlers!!! AND NOBODY GAVE A SHIT
That is unbelievable. Definitely should have drawn the ire of EVERYON.

And it's more than two shirts at target. That just what I screen shotted. It is an ENTIRE COLLECTION of alphabet brigade propaganda targeted specifically at children.
They put adults in the ad to avoid being obvious.

I'm the opposite...........

I stopped shopping Hellmart when they went to all Chinese products.
And Hellmart has just as many, if not more, of these problems..........but nobody talks about THEM!
Drug addicts in the restrooms, men going into the womens restrooms, women going into the mens restrooms, homeless camping out in the restrooms, psychopaths and pedophiles locking themselves in the stalls and "setting up shop" to lure kids into the stalls with them...........list goes on. And this is all aside from the owners trying to fuck over their employees for DECADES, fighting to get laws changed to get rid of overtime pay, health benefits, and the 40 hour workweek.......in favor of straight time all across the board, without benefits of any kind. And they've been sued many times for doing such things to their employees.

But again.........Hellmart is ran by Demonicreeps that don't care about anything but money, money, money.

But yet, Target gets blasted six was from sunday when ONE fuktard man walks into the restroom???? Well, they can't even get THAT right.......as some "media" outlets say it was a restroom, while others say it was a changing room. More FAKE NEWS created BY the "media"????

I reported this to the media at the time, and NOBODY was interested! I put it online, and NOBODY GAVE A SHIT. Dollar Tree selling pedophile clothing for toddlers!!! AND NOBODY GAVE A SHIT!!!

And Target gets blasted for TWO shirts? Everybody should be used to this by now, as Target always pushes the limit every few years with some kind of ridiculous item that kicks the woke hornet nest one way or the other.

Point being............Hellmart has 10 times more problems than Target, which are a hell of a lot more substantial than craptastic shirts, and NOBODY GIVES A SHIT.
Target is owned by the uber-leftist Dayton family.

Mark Dayton was the prototype of the cognitively impaired puppet "leader", when he squatted in the MN governor's mansion for eight years.

I am going shopping today.
I am spending my hard earned $$ at a company that has strong family values and is all inclusive.
I am shopping at Target.

Can't say I'll shop at any store that sells and promotes tranny clothing for children.

Or prominently promotes books for babies on racism

Or tells people they can use any of their bathrooms they want to coincide with their preferred gender.

I am going shopping today.
I am spending my hard earned $$ at a company that has strong family values and is all inclusive.
I am shopping at Target.
You are a liar and a complete fraud and hypocrite. Disgusting. Cowardly.
How about "including" rapists and mass murderers? How about "including" whatever group you think is the worst in America? Not such a good idea after all, is it.

You are a liar and a complete fraud and hypocrite. Disgusting. Cowardly.
How about "including" rapists and mass murderers? How about "including" whatever group you think is the worst in America? Not such a good idea after all, is it.
How about you shut up already. I went to Target, did my shopping, and I got a batch of Brownies in the oven right now.

View attachment 784728

Click on the ads to find the XS size for your toddlers or grandchildren.

Shame children aren't allowed their innocence anymore. Gotta pedal that filthy agenda.

BOYCOTT TARGET

Personally I haven't been in a target since they created bathrooms for men pretending to be women to assault real women.

Go right ahead.

Ive been to Target 2/3 times in probably 4/5 years. And it was because I wanted something specific for Toys for Tots that they had on sale/clearance. Otherwise they are overpriced by a substantial amount and not worth the time to shop there.

Forum List

Back