🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Target Practice? What was his target?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Michigan man shoots self in groin while target practicing | The Raw Story

A Michigan man is recovering in the hospital with non-life threatening injuries after he shot himself in the groin over the weekend.

The Argus-Press first reported that a pistol tucked into the waistband of a 75-year-old Owosso man discharged, causing a bullet to be fired into his genitals.

You nutters can learn from his mistake. If he had carried his gun BEHIND HIS BACK and in a holster HIDDEN INSIDE HIS PANTS WHERE IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR A KID ARMED WITH SKITTLES TO REACH IT, this accident would never have happened.

33.jpg

Those hysterical that's guns exist = gay.

When you approach an issue from a purely emotional standpoint = lose

Now.....what do the facts say that support the "gun nutters"!!!:happy-1::happy-1::funnyface:

more guns = less crimes

So says Harvard University this past April ( 2013)

Many people believe that owning guns only increases the amount of crime. However, a recent study published in the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy concluded that there is a negative correlation between gun ownership and violent crime in countries internationally. In other words, the more guns the less crime. The study showed that nations with strict gun control laws have substantially higher murder rates than those who do not. In fact, the 9 European nations with the lowest gun ownership rate have a combined murder rate that is three times that of the nine European nations with the highest gun ownership rate

Having a society with more guns appears to not only reduce violent crime and keep citizens safe, but also dissuades dangerous criminals from wanting to approach people with guns. According to the study, three out of five polled felons say that they won't mess with an armed victim.

Does Owning Guns Reduce Crime?

gun grabber fAiL:fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu:

A Michigan man is recovering in the hospital with non-life threatening injuries after he shot himself in the groin over the weekend.

The Argus-Press first reported that a pistol tucked into the waistband of a 75-year-old Owosso man discharged, causing a bullet to be fired into his genitals.

You nutters can learn from his mistake. If he had carried his gun BEHIND HIS BACK and in a holster HIDDEN INSIDE HIS PANTS WHERE IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR A KID ARMED WITH SKITTLES TO REACH IT, this accident would never have happened.

33.jpg

he is an old fart like you Dudley.....you would think as many times as you have Sharted you would kinda feel for the guy....just sayin....

Those hysterical that's guns exist = gay.

REALLY???

GAWD DAMN, you give a whole new meaning to homophobic. Are your own balls really THAT tiny?

That's the funniest thing I've read here in a long time.

In a really sad kinda way.

Thanks.

33.jpg

he is an old fart like you Dudley.....you would think as many times as you have Sharted you would kinda feel for the guy....just sayin....

Another twerp with tiny balls weighs in ...

I'm pretty sure I've never "Sharted". I'll google it and let you know.

:cuckoo:

Yo Hairy, since you like to follow me from thread to thread ... I'm gonna post something in health so I'll see you over there.

ROTFLMAO

33.jpg

of course raping, torturing and killing white women is sooooo much better

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PS I'm certain your pic is legit too

33.jpg

more insults and according to luddly that means luddly has no argument

:lol:

33.jpg

yea...you have.....i doubt you would admit it....you are not honest enough....

this fucking guy was over in a thread were the OP was saying he is getting tired of the place because it is just getting to be insults instead of intelligent conversation.....he was thanking the guy agreeing with him....and yet 90% of his shit posts are just attacks on..."rw's" as likes to type it.....the guy is an old fucking fart who can't remember if he fucking wiped his ass last time he shit....

this fucking guy was over in a thread were the OP was saying he is getting tired of the place because it is just getting to be insults instead of intelligent conversation.....he was thanking the guy agreeing with him....and yet 90% of his shit posts are just attacks on..."rw's" as likes to type it.....the guy is an old fucking fart who can't remember if he fucking wiped his ass last time he shit....

IDK.....Im still convinced ludly is a feminist bulldog. Always thought that and then a couple of weeks ago, somebody was talking about a "guy". HOLY FUCK if this person is a guy........should not be allowed to be around any children.

More proof that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

It's a pun, stupid. Doesn't even have anything to do with guns. It's about words. :cuckoo:

But considering the above, the irony in the reference to "ignorance" is noted :rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back