Target selling “tuck-friendly” bathing suits in kids’ sizes

Good. Stop targeting kids.

Whats wrong targeting kids who identify as being gay/lesbian/trans? Selling clothing to kids who identify with that age group? No harm is being done.

In middle school and high school we had many kids who identified with those groups and we even had a few teachers who were openly gay/lesbian. For the most part teachers, parents, and other students let them dress the way they wanted and accepted them for who they were.

I really don't see anything wrong with what Target is doing. They want to sell to kids in those groups and target kids in those groups, that's called marketing. I don't see anything wrong with it. I shop at Target all the time actually.

Seems Republicans are just crying over spilled milk.

American Thinker is a well-written, well-cited group of articles.

They represent the so conservative side, is all.

That's why moonie must try as hard as he/she/it can to denigrate it.

That's why he/she/it has been on my permanent ignore list for the almost two years I've been using this board. Zero content -- all pseudo-intellectual masturbation.

Whats wrong targeting kids who identify as being gay/lesbian/trans? Selling clothing to kids who identify with that age group? No harm is being done.

In middle school and high school we had many kids who identified with those groups and we even had a few teachers who were openly gay/lesbian. For the most part teachers, parents, and other students let them dress the way they wanted and accepted them for who they were.

I really don't see anything wrong with what Target is doing. They want to sell to kids in those groups and target kids in those groups, that's called marketing. I don't see anything wrong with it. I shop at Target all the time actually.

Conservatives protecting their children from images and ideologies which are objectionable to them is perceived as "crying over spilled milk" -- by an expert on crying.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

That's why moonie must try as hard as he/she/it can to denigrate it.

That's why he/she/it has been on my permanent ignore list for the almost two years I've been using this board. Zero content -- all pseudo-intellectual masturbation.

A 12-year-old is more mature than he is. What adult uses that mooning meme as a signature? But alas, he/it is typical of the voter that went for Biden.

There is evidence of a social contagion around gender and trans identifying in the west. I am aware of info around this out of the US and out of Sweden.

There is a reason that every single systematic review of the evidence, has turned out negative for the transitioning of children.

There is evidence of a social contagion around gender and trans identifying in the west - especially amongst young teen girls. I am aware of info around this out of the US and out of Sweden.

There is a reason that every single systematic review of the evidence, has turned out negative for the transitioning of children.
I wonder if this is an evil population control strategy.

I have to believe it's just people think they are being compassionate and accepting, while actually doing unintentional harm. *Fingers crossed in desperation*.

Every child who gets targeted this way ends up sterile and unable to experience sexual pleasure.

But one can assume that they are all leftists and the majority would have given birth to children they would have raised as leftist.

Whatever. The leftists seem hell bent on eradicating themselves from the face of the planet. Maybe they ought to just do it now and save their children the pain of having to eradicate themselves when they realize what a disastrous mistake they made of their lives.

The good news is that, last I heard, eighteen states have, to some degree, legislated some degree of limits on how much physical damage the ghouls can do to the children.

Conservatives protecting their children from images and ideologies which are objectionable to them is perceived as "crying over spilled milk" -- by an expert on crying.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
You morons aren't protecting your children from shit. They're much more likely to get molested at your church than at school. What you're doing is trying to create safe spaces for them so that they never question your bigot indoctrination about gays making baby Jesus cry. You can't stunt them forever you Bingos. They're going to go to school with gay peers, they're going to hear about it from Disney or online and even a child is smart enough to figure out how empty your rhetoric and hate is. :funnyface:

You morons aren't protecting your children from shit. They're much more likely to get molested at your church than at school. What you're doing is trying to create safe spaces for them so that they never question your bigot indoctrination about gays making baby Jesus cry. You can't stunt them forever you Bingos. They're going to go to school with gay peers, they're going to hear about it from Disney or online and even a child is smart enough to figure out how empty your rhetoric and hate is. :funnyface:

Everyone should just read this as parody. It's hilarious. The question is, is it intentional? reminds me me of (slightly angrier) titania mcgrath.

Last edited:
Everyone should just read this as parody. It's hilarious. The question is, is it intentional? reminds me me of titania mcgrath.
Obviously, you're too much a frightened Bingo to address it. You think children see your abject weakness and long to be a part of it? :lmao:

Target found out the trans crap is ....well crap.

So did Bud

Sure seems Target and Bud Light are the ones crying over spilled milk.

I have to believe it's just people think they are being compassionate and accepting, while actually doing unintentional harm. *Fingers crossed in desperation*.
I hope that’s what is is.

No child under 18 should have any gender-altering meds or surgeries. If when they reach adulthood, they still want to transition, then they decide. In the meantime, this is a rare disorder and the fact that it seems that 10% of kids want to be the opposite sex tells me a lot has to do with it being “trendy.”

Some types are, like financial capitalism, which rewards parasitic gambing and Ponzi schemes and nothing else. Others not so much; industrial capitalism rewards merit a lot more.
The most profitable part of industrial capitalism is the production of weapons. Capitalism is about profit and nothing else. In the age of atomic weapons, capitalism is deadly to human existence because it is only about profit

Yes….that’s right. The monsters on the left have so infiltrated corporations with their “wokeness“ that Target is now selling girl style bathing suits that will allow boys to tuck in their weenies.

So this is utter bullshit...

So what have we learnt? The OP and others are gullible idiots...

This is American Thinker... Do you feel embarrassed that you are reading that shit....

Their job is to fill your head full of fear and shit... They profit on keeping you scared of bullshit...

Forum List

Back