Target selling “tuck-friendly” bathing suits in kids’ sizes

Kids swim skirts *only* have "fit on... multiple gender expressions." On their tags.
At a Target in New York City’s downtown Brooklyn neighborhood that the AP visited on Monday, the same adult swimsuits shown on social media featured the “tuck-friendly” tag, while a kids’ black swimskirt for sale instead had a tag reading: “Thoughtfully Fit on Multiple Body Types and Gender Expressions.”

This isnt going away. People are tired of the targeting of kids.

New Report by the International Commission of Jurists and the UN Commission on Human Rights: "Sexual conduct involving persons under the minimum legal age of consent to sex may be consensual in fact, if not even legal.
"JP Morgan said in court that the first lady of the U.S. Virgin Islands took money from Epstein in exchange for unhindered passage through customs with underage girls."

Capitalism is a system of negative selection, where the scum of the earth get to the top

Kids swim skirts *only* have "fit on... multiple gender expressions." On their tags.

This isnt going away. People are tired of the targeting of kids.
It's gay and trans people who aren't going away. These retailers are just going to learn how to deal with you bigots. This is just like the NFL cracking down on knealing football players because some bigot whites cried about it until the rest of society responded and broke the NFLs back and forced them to donate tens of millions of dollars to BLM causes. Target will be doing the same eventually. It's the bigots in the end who are always made to run away.

aggaggzhzhzbhzhzhhzhzhzhzhhz.png

Well, the foofaraw about Target really shouldn't bother anyone here, because the only people who shop at Target are trailer trash. Since no one here fits that description, then it's not a big deal, right?

Well, the foofaraw about Target really shouldn't bother anyone here, because the only people who shop at Target are trailer trash. Since no one here fits that description, then it's not a big deal, right?

It was actually a very popular store in upper middle class suburbs. It has acquired the taint that queer beer has now. It is embarrassing to be seen there, like it is embarrassing to be seen drinking or buying Bud Light.

These are not temporary problems for these brands. They have acquired an identity that normal people do not want to be associated with, and there is nothing they can do about it. Yes, normal people - you know, the vast majority of people who buy stuff.

Capitalism is a system of negative selection, where the scum of the earth get to the top

Some types are, like financial capitalism, which rewards parasitic gambing and Ponzi schemes and nothing else. Others not so much; industrial capitalism rewards merit a lot more.

It's gay and trans people who aren't going away. These retailers are just going to learn how to deal with you bigots. This is just like the NFL cracking down on knealing football players because some bigot whites cried about it until the rest of society responded and broke the NFLs back and forced them to donate tens of millions of dollars to BLM causes. Target will be doing the same eventually. It's the bigots in the end who are always made to run away.
Haha. Are you a parody account?

Yes….that’s right. The monsters on the left have so infiltrated corporations with their “wokeness“ that Target is now selling girl style bathing suits that will allow boys to tuck in their weenies.

I actually see nothing wrong in this at all. I really don't understand what the big deal is. We have trans in this country. He have people who are gay and lesbian. So target wants to sell clothing to cater to that crowd. SO? I can't understand how republicans get up in arms over such trival matters that I consider really no big deal.

I remember in middle school and high school we had many students who were lesbian/ gay and students who came to school cross dressing. Teachers and students didn't make such a big deal about it, but I grew up in a liberal blue state. So they are selling clothing to kids who identify with those groups? What is the harm in that? I don't understand your reasoning.

Good. Stop targeting kids.

Sara Broussard was taking a brief break between running a toy museum and raising her 4-year-old twin girls when she came upon the book ABC—Deconstructing Gender in a Target store on Shearn Street in Houston, Texas.

“Oh, it’s recalled,” the clerk said by Broussard’s recollection.

“That’s a book,” Broussard said.

Yes….that’s right. The monsters on the left have so infiltrated corporations with their “wokeness“ that Target is now selling girl style bathing suits that will allow boys to tuck in their weenies.

American stinker is a well known fake news outlet

Forum List

Back