Target selling “tuck-friendly” bathing suits in kids’ sizes

Yes….that’s right. The monsters on the left have so infiltrated corporations with their “wokeness“ that Target is now selling girl style bathing suits that will allow boys to tuck in their weenies.

Purchases of these should be tracked the way the left wants to track purchases of guns. The buyers are likely to be sex offenders.

Target faces backlash for selling products from transgender designer promoting violence, drug use, Satanism

May 21, 2023

Target faces backlash for selling products from transgender designer promoting violence, drug use, Satanism

May 21, 2023

Americans are saying "FAFO" to the pedophiles.

Yes….that’s right. The monsters on the left have so infiltrated corporations with their “wokeness“ that Target is now selling girl style bathing suits that will allow boys to tuck in their weenies.

If I pretend I don’t have legs do you think I can get a handicapped parking pass? That would be sweet!

If I pretend I don’t have legs do you think I can get a handicapped parking pass? That would be sweet!

I'm going to try it. I'll roll into the Dept. of Licensing in a wheelchair and tell them I am Transableist -- that I identify as a double amputee and want the parking pass. Do you think it will work?

Well, probably would have worked in WA State. Won't work here in South Dakota where people are, on the whole, smarter.

If nobody buys them they will go off the shelves. I find the story comical. Glad I don't spend time worrying about it.

I'm going to try it. I'll roll into the Dept. of Licensing in a wheelchair and tell them I am Transableist -- that I identify as a double amputee and want the parking pass. Do you think it will work?

Well, probably would have worked in WA State. Won't work here in South Dakota where people are, on the whole, smarter.

I remember when ‘tuck ‘n roll’ was auto upholstery. LOL

Why aren't YOU holding pedos accountable?
What pedos? The ones in your imagination?
Do you really think that selling 'tuck' clothes to young boys is a good idea?
I don't think it's a bad idea provided they cost less to make then they do to sell and there's a market for them but for some reason I don't think you are asking me a question about capitalism. Do you mean morally?

If nobody buys them they will go off the shelves. I find the story comical. Glad I don't spend time worrying about it.
You don’t worry about the erosion of an established moral order within a civil first world society?
What is it that you do worry about?

For all you Neo-Chester wannabes.....spreading lies.

Yeah, that’s the excuse they’re going with. Swimsuits for trannies in very, very small “adult sizes.”

The whole thing is sick.

Why aren't YOU holding pedos accountable? Do you really think that selling 'tuck' clothes to young boys is a good idea?
Now that pedos are a protected class, I wonder what the World Economic Forum has up their sleeve for the next one?

I'm thinking cannibalism, myself. It would certainly help in their scheme to reduce population, and it is abundantly clear that none of the leftist proles would question that any more than they question anything else.

Just tell them that cannibalism is virtuous, and watch them signal their superiority through a suggen dietary change.

Forum List

Back