Target selling “tuck-friendly” bathing suits in kids’ sizes

The right’s unwarranted fear and hatred of transgender Americans is both idiotic and ridiculous.
Actually, Americans are disgusted by children being groomed by adults and big corporations normalizing this child abuse.

You might understand that if you were flesh and bone instead of algorithm.

People opposed to pedophilia are "rabid right"?

What does that say about you as a hard core authoritarian leftist?
Show me which state has pedophiles as a protected class and I'll recant calling you a liar.

What it is about is these type of lies causing people to have increased blood pressure and a lack of common sense.

You don’t worry about the erosion of an established moral order within a civil first world society?
What is it that you do worry about?
Nope not one iota nothing. In fact I find it funny. I'm a white traditionally married Christian male who could give 2 big dumps about society. Not in my interests at all.

Yes….that’s right. The monsters on the left have so infiltrated corporations with their “wokeness“ that Target is now selling girl style bathing suits that will allow boys to tuck in their weenies.

Girl's bathing suits for boys?

Nope not one iota nothing. In fact I find it funny. I'm a white traditionally married Christian male who could give 2 big dumps about society. Not in my interests at all.
Imagine if no American “could give 2 dumps about society”…..I wonder what kind of society we’d have?
I’m certain you’re an awesome American.

Yes….that’s right. The monsters on the left have so infiltrated corporations with their “wokeness“ that Target is now selling girl style bathing suits that will allow boys to tuck in their weenies.

Here's D-Jerry Nadler modeling one now...

1684896082411.png

You would think at some point these companies would learn to stay out of stuff like this there is no upside for them no matter what side you take your going to honk one side or the other off.

Forum List

Back