tariffs will wipe out any gains from tax cuts for average american

Over time leveling the trade imbalance will result in more jobs for Americans, more US production, greater prosperity, and more tax revenue. It's a win-win-win-win. No wonder our lefties oppose it.
The full force of the Chinese and Mexican tariffs and subsequent retaliation
What Mexican tariffs?
What has been the impact for the average American of generations of ever growing new record trade deficits?
Angry, bitter, leftarded fools never consider the big picture and even less often understand it. Anything that does not provide them with an opportunity to whine about the US, our prez, or the unfairness of life they ignore at all costs.

Trumpster is a disparaging word. If you did not plan for your future then you suck hind teat which makes you a runt.
Seem to me that the culture has changed and the use of "disparaging" words is common, what's good for the President ought to be good for the rest of us.
I'm gratified and satisfied that we have a POTUS who puts our collective best interests ahead of his own.

A mass generalization of the followers of the world's largest religion. The most immoral among us often lead the charge to accuse the religious of leading imperfect lives and pointing out their sins as if such petty "got-cha!" moments will shake our beliefs in Christ and cause us to see some error in our ways for believing in him at all. I know no fellow Christian who believes he or she leads or can ever lead a flawless, sin-free life. Rather, it is only ever the non-believer who would foist such a burden onto the shoulders of a fellow human being. Do you think that to be imperfect in one's mortal life is to be disqualified from being Christian? Who entitled you to hold Christians, individual or collectively to some flawless standard beyond which you yourself are capable of attaining?

Moral Relativists such as yourself seem absolutely enraged by the thought of a Christian whose life history does not embody sin-free perfection. The difference between us, between most Christians and most Moral Relativists is Christians understand they are inherently flawed, will make mistakes and commit sin, and shall be forgiven for those sins, so long as they seek forgiveness in Christ's name. The Moral Relativist on the other hand, even in a state of constant justification for his or her imperfections and sin, is consumed by guilt for their wrongdoing and lacks the higher power from which to ask for forgiveness.

A prime example of your moral relativism is the moral panic and outrage you join in over the illegal immigrant minors housed at our southern borders and elsewhere, while in other recent posts wail and moan for a woman's right to murder her developing unborn child, who is a unique human being unto itself. Further, you would condemn unborn children to never exist at all, rather than face the same uncertainty of life we all faced after birth. In effect, you would play God over the life developing within you, murder it, yet cry to the heavens over the so-called injustice of our government housing feeding and providing free medical care to undocumented children, all while thousands of our own children go to sleep on the street homeless each night.

You moral relativists are the worst of the worse hypocrites, and the most dangerous. You seek perfection in the adherence to beliefs of Christians, expect Christians to lead flawless, sinless lives . . . all while justifying away your own sins and atrocities as lesser evils in defiance of personal responsibility, of which your ideology has none, expects none from its followers.

Jesus warned of false prophets and said by their fruits you will know them.

What did Jesus mean by "you will know them by their fruit?" | CARM.org

Six children have died in the custody of the Trump Administration and their odious policies. We have even started on their child separation policies. Dead children, tortured families.

By their fruits you will know them.

Dragonloser of course knows full well many of those kids' parents refused to take them back and essentially abandoned them, assuming they were even their kids to begin with, and anyway, we know Trump and his followers are actually beating them to death like baby seals with bats, don't you know, and of those left wing vermin who keep encouraging them to swarm in illegally, like herself and her fellow traitors, are completely blameless in all this.

Lies, distortions, and rationalizations of the mistreatment of refuguees just doesn’t cut it.

Many of those people were made to sign papers which they did not understand and which had not have been read to them in their native language. They had no idea what they were signing. US border personnel told them they were taking children for showers and just didn’t bother to return them.

That which have done to the least among you, you have also done to Me.

How many has Canada taken in? The entire Hispanic population in Canada is about 500,000 (1-1.5%). Perhaps you should direct your ire to your own country instead of criticizing another's methods of handling a crisis.

According to you, the humanitarian thing to do is feed, clothe, treat, educate & house hundreds of thousands of unvetted migrants. What's stopping Canada?

All talk, but not much in practice, eh? You have the nerve to call us selfish from your high horse while your own country does nothing except stir crap and look down its nose at the greedy, selfish Americans. When it suits you, go on about how you're our ally and how badly we treat you, all the while snickering at how you take advantage of stupid Americans in trade and other areas.

If Canadians were actually concerned about refugee children, they would step up and feed them, clothe them, house them, educate them & treat them. Trudeau claimed they were welcome in Canada. Once he was done with his virtue signalling and Trump bashing, he slammed the door on his invited guests, strengthened security on the border and went on about the legal process to enter Canada...the thing he just trashed the US for doing.

No, Canada isn't actually concerned about migrants from the Americas. It's concerned with Trump bashing and USA bashing. It's plain to see.
Any enemy of trump and republicans are my friends,,,,,we have a mental idiot in our WH

This is the exact sentiment which should most alarm all Americans. If you consider any enemy of our President your "friend" well . . . you'd find yourself in bed with all manner of terrorists and enemies of human civilization, and if that's sounds like a worthwhile proposition to you, you must be hellbent on the end of America and civilization and arms open to chaos.

Over time leveling the trade imbalance will result in more jobs for Americans, more US production, greater prosperity, and more tax revenue. It's a win-win-win-win. No wonder our lefties oppose it.
The full force of the Chinese and Mexican tariffs and subsequent retaliation
What Mexican tariffs?
What has been the impact for the average American of generations of ever growing new record trade deficits?
Angry, bitter, leftarded fools never consider the big picture and even less often understand it. Anything that does not provide them with an opportunity to whine about the US, our prez, or the unfairness of life they ignore at all costs.
We didn't whine or complain about Obama during his 8 years We supported him ,we saluted him, the whining was all republican

No, Canada isn't actually concerned about migrants from the Americas. It's concerned with Trump bashing and USA bashing. It's plain to see.
Any enemy of trump and republicans are my friends,,,,,we have a mental idiot in our WH
You have one in your mirror and virtually every leftard has made crystal clear that y'all would much prefer the US crash & burn than succeed & prosper with Trump as our prez.

Haters gotta hate even if it means cutting off their noses to spite their faces. Traitors ... every single one of you.

Jesus warned of false prophets and said by their fruits you will know them.

What did Jesus mean by "you will know them by their fruit?" | CARM.org

Six children have died in the custody of the Trump Administration and their odious policies. We have even started on their child separation policies. Dead children, tortured families.

By their fruits you will know them.

Dragonloser of course knows full well many of those kids' parents refused to take them back and essentially abandoned them, assuming they were even their kids to begin with, and anyway, we know Trump and his followers are actually beating them to death like baby seals with bats, don't you know, and of those left wing vermin who keep encouraging them to swarm in illegally, like herself and her fellow traitors, are completely blameless in all this.

Lies, distortions, and rationalizations of the mistreatment of refuguees just doesn’t cut it.

Many of those people were made to sign papers which they did not understand and which had not have been read to them in their native language. They had no idea what they were signing. US border personnel told them they were taking children for showers and just didn’t bother to return them.

That which have done to the least among you, you have also done to Me.

How many has Canada taken in? The entire Hispanic population in Canada is about 500,000 (1-1.5%). Perhaps you should direct your ire to your own country instead of criticizing another's methods of handling a crisis.

According to you, the humanitarian thing to do is feed, clothe, treat, educate & house hundreds of thousands of unvetted migrants. What's stopping Canada?

All talk, but not much in practice, eh? You have the nerve to call us selfish from your high horse while your own country does nothing except stir crap and look down its nose at the greedy, selfish Americans. When it suits you, go on about how you're our ally and how badly we treat you, all the while snickering at how you take advantage of stupid Americans in trade and other areas.

If Canadians were actually concerned about refugee children, they would step up and feed them, clothe them, house them, educate them & treat them. Trudeau claimed they were welcome in Canada. Once he was done with his virtue signalling and Trump bashing, he slammed the door on his invited guests, strengthened security on the border and went on about the legal process to enter Canada...the thing he just trashed the US for doing.

This is the exact sentiment which should most alarm all Americans. If you consider any enemy of our President your "friend" well . . . you'd find yourself in bed with all manner of terrorists and enemies of human civilization, and if that's sounds like a worthwhile proposition to you, you must be hellbent on the end of America and civilization and arms open to chaos.
Well ,seeing Putin and NK are trump pals I'll stick to my statement Maybe eliminate those terrorist groups you speak of

Trumpster is a disparaging word. If you did not plan for your future then you suck hind teat which makes you a runt.
Seem to me that the culture has changed and the use of "disparaging" words is common, what's good for the President ought to be good for the rest of us.
I'm gratified and satisfied that we have a POTUS who puts our collective best interests ahead of his own.
You of course heard of emoluments?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FORE!!!!

You have one in your mirror and virtually every leftard has made crystal clear that y'all would much prefer the US crash & burn than succeed & prosper with Trump as our prez.

Haters gotta hate even if it means cutting off their noses to spite their faces. Traitors ... every single one of you.
Trump and people like you are the traitors who support the maniac in our WH and the destruction of our constitution IF Obama pulled the same shit trump is you BS patriots would be screaming bloody murder You're all HYPOCRITES

How is it your POV is invariably based on bitter, ignorant, leftarded BS? I can't name another POTUS who lost money by becoming prez.

Donald Trump’s wealth has fallen for second year running – Forbes
"Donald Trump has tumbled more than 200 places in the world ranking of billionaires as a result of his fortune shrinking by more than $400m (£287m) to $3.1bn over the past year.

According to Forbes magazine’s annual ranking of the world’s wealthiest people, the US President slipped from 544th richest last year to 766th this year. It is the second year running that Trump’s fortune has dwindled."

Now make up some more BS in response, Hater.

Trump and people like you are the traitors who support the maniac in our WH and the destruction of our constitution IF Obama pulled the same shit trump is you BS patriots would be screaming bloody murder You're all HYPOCRITES
You, of course, are an unhinged LIAR.

The full force of the Chinese and Mexican tariffs and subsequent retaliation would mean that consumers are facing an additional $3,994 in costs because of tariffs, more than four times the $930 tax cut for middle earners that the Republican Party touts as its signature legislative achievement under Trump.

These comparisons attempt to measure the direct benefit to households of the tax cuts -- including larger paychecks -- with the direct and indirect effects of tariffs, including lost jobs, higher prices, and retaliatory tariffs from trading partners.

The tariffs are “clearly demolishing” the benefits of the tax cuts for both businesses and consumers, said Daniel Ikenson, who directs trade policy at the libertarian Cato Institute. “Many households and consumers have been spared so far, but the next round of tariffs will be more problematic.”

Trump’s Tariffs Have Already Wiped Out Tax Bill Savings for Average Americans
America is a culture not a market ..

The full force of the Chinese and Mexican tariffs and subsequent retaliation would mean that consumers are facing an additional $3,994 in costs because of tariffs, more than four times the $930 tax cut for middle earners that the Republican Party touts as its signature legislative achievement under Trump.

These comparisons attempt to measure the direct benefit to households of the tax cuts -- including larger paychecks -- with the direct and indirect effects of tariffs, including lost jobs, higher prices, and retaliatory tariffs from trading partners.

The tariffs are “clearly demolishing” the benefits of the tax cuts for both businesses and consumers, said Daniel Ikenson, who directs trade policy at the libertarian Cato Institute. “Many households and consumers have been spared so far, but the next round of tariffs will be more problematic.”

Trump’s Tariffs Have Already Wiped Out Tax Bill Savings for Average Americans
Are you STILL worried about the Mexican tariff?

You, of course, are an unhinged LIAR.
Truth always did hurt republican parrots Can't even agree they have a perverted ass a cheat a crook in our WH Of course he's one of them so they remain silent

Good to know since you were implying that her opinion doesn’t matter since she’s not American.

I discount her opinion because she has no stake, she isn’t an American. Just like I don’t concern myself what their policies are.

She and her mates were boycotting US goods, and our exports to Canada went up, apparently her opinion isn’t important in Canada either.

Actually American imports were $52 billion in April of 2018. The tariff's went on in April, and immediately American imports started dropping. By November, when NAFTA 2.0 was signed, American exports to Canada had dropped by $2 billion. Given that most exports are done on contractual basis, long in advance, a 2% drop in American exports from an economy as small as ours shows our people stand behind their fellow Canadians and their jobs.

Americans couldn't give a rat's ass about their neighbours' or well being. It's what differeniates our cultures. The "rugged individualist" is considered a selfish asshole in this country. Our Constitution says we must help others.

In the moral world, your attitude is the outlier. The richest nation in the world. A nation which claims to be Christian, treats REFUGEE CHILDREN LIKE ANIMALS. What is WRONG with you that you think this is somehow the right way to act?

Your country slammed the doors on those refugee children pretty quick when they started swarming in after Trudeau's little jab at Trump, though. All talk but not much in practice, eh?

Canada isn't called the Great White North because of the snow. their Hispanic population is nearly nil; more than a little odd for a country in the western hemisphere.

I wonder if we started a pipeline of refugees from our southern border to our northern border (just like Mexico does) if we would be considered the bad guys. Canada has zero problem deporting parents of their citizen children, busting up families. Canada's position is that you're welcome to take your child with you or leave him behind, but you've got to go because you don't hold a degree in a field we need.

Canada is very fussy about who they let in, but the US is cruel and "unchristian" if we object to bleeding borders. F'ing doublespeak straight out of an Orwell novel!

Yep. Canadians are always full of crap when they snivel about the U.S.; they don't have a lot to do in winter up there. They also used to require knowing French as a requirement as well. Generally they're nice, though, even the police. Had one officer shut down 8 lanes of traffic once just to let me make a u turn. lol

How is it your POV is invariably based on bitter, ignorant, leftarded BS? I can't name another POTUS who lost money by becoming prez.

"Donald Trump has tumbled more than 200 places in the world ranking of billionaires as a result of his fortune shrinking by more than $400m (£287m) to $3.1bn over the past year.

According to Forbes magazine’s annual ranking of the world’s wealthiest people, the US President slipped from 544th richest last year to 766th this year. It is the second year running that Trump’s fortune has dwindled."

It's going to keep falling when he pays up for his phony taxes and other big fines imposed on his lying ass Remember the 25 million for his Trump U scam?

It's going to keep falling when he pays up for his phony taxes and other big fines imposed on his lying ass Remember the 25 million for his Trump U scam?

The point remains Trump has not benefitted financially from his policies as you claimed. You LIED again but we Americans are doing pretty well. Whine on, Comrade, denial will do you no good:

Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low

A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.

Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.

A strong dollar and investment markets.

A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.

Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

No wonder our bitter, bitter leftards are so hysterical. Anything good for America and Americans they consider to be bad.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

The point remains Trump has not benefitted financially from his policies as you claimed. You LIED again but we Americans are doing pretty well. Whine on, Comrade, denial will do you no good:

Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low

A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.

Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.

A strong dollar and investment markets.

A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.

Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

No wonder our bitter, bitter leftards are so hysterical. Anything good for America and Americans they consider to be bad.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D
HOW has he lost money? His hotels are jammed with foreigners looking to deal with him His golf courses are the meeting places for other big wigs from other countries and at full prices

The United States isn’t prospering under Trump. Quite the contrary.

The United States isn’t prospering under Trump. Quite the contrary.
sayit said we're doing great Guess that's why he's a republican

Forum List

Back