Tarrio Sentenced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny how all these people are getting convicted for a sedition that they say never happened.

1693953343909.png

As an anti-American piece of shit traitor, RetiredGySgt is an enemy of America.

Well he must clearly think he's not the enemy, but aside from that, I'm just curious and would like to hear it from him or maybe someone who thinks like him.

Unlike some of the other conspirators, Tarrio didn't take a plea. He had a jury look at the facts of the case. I'm assuming that Tarrio had an adequate legal defense. In fact the defense counsel was a pretty aggressive advocate for his client, who repeatedly asked for mistrials - 10 or more requests, all of which were denied. So they argued their case before a jury and they all voted to convict.

Tarrio had to get the longest sentence. He wasn't there. A lengthy sentence for someone who wasn't in DC on Jan 6 is necessary to show just how powerful show trials are. Anyone who wasn't in or near DC can be prosecuted like anyone who was there. It's all about the wrong think.

Tarrio had to get the longest sentence. He wasn't there. A lengthy sentence for someone who wasn't in DC on Jan 6 is necessary to show just how powerful show trials are. Anyone who wasn't in or near DC can be prosecuted like anyone who was there. It's all about the wrong think.
Following that logic, Trump is boned.

I have not followed this story. What the did he do? People get less time for murder, routinely. What exactly did he do to deserve more than 2 decades in prison?

Seditious conspiracy. I think there were multiple charges, but that's the big one. Organizing a violent mob and conspiring to encourage them to engage in a violent assault on federal property for the purposes of disrupting the function of the federal government...has consequences.

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Personaly I'm hoping Tarrio is made a bitch by a big black guy who passes him around.

He was an informant about a decade ago, and informants are not very well liked people in prison. Informants and snitches are almost as low as child sex abusers in prison world. He's got some fun times ahead.

I am surprised that he got a stiffer sentence than Rhodes, who ended up with 18 years. Tarrio committed serious federal crimes and should be sentenced to a period of extended imprisonment, but Rhodes, in my mind, is the most dangerous and unrepentant of them all. I was thinking he'd get 15-18.
The leaders of the conspiracy ALWAYS get longer terms.

He was an informant about a decade ago, and informants are not very well liked people in prison. Informants and snitches are almost as low as child sex abusers in prison world. He's got some fun times ahead.

I'm think he gets MAX-Q, someplace like Marion. His life, what is left of it will truly be miserable.

Osama Bin Laden wasn't there, either, when his hijackers toppled the twin towers, struck the Pentagon, and crashed a plane in rural Pennsylvania, killing almost 3000 people. The crime is conspiracy. You don't have to be at the scene of the crime to commit a crime in this case.

Give it six months. If these political sentences stand you will see many more of them including dissenters disappearing in the middle of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back