Tasered 11 times over turn signal

Here’s a particularly awful story and video out of Glendale, AZ – with implications that are national.
Tasered 11 Times Over Turn Signal - EPautos - Libertarian Car Talk
AZ-AGW-696x451.jpg

THE LOSER COPS NEED FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT TASER A MAN IN HIS BALLS!!! EVEN IF YOU ARE CRIMINAL!!!!!
AND IN FRONT OF HIS FAMILY.........
WHAT'S BAD YOU PATHETIC SICK IN THE HEAD LEFT DUMB ASSHOLES Get off on legal molesting off people and will want the TSA to have cop authority too. That way when they think you have a gun in your bag they can instantly kill you , don't you like that sheeple mental cases. ... The TSA will be your police next idiots. They can feel out your entire family lmfao and you mental cases will allow it , beg for it.

SO WHEN DOES IT BECOME PC TO SAY COPS DON'T EVEN HAVE TO PROTECT AND SERVE, BUT THEY SURE IN THE HELL CAN KILL YOU ON DEMAND!!!!!!! NO QUESTIONS ASKED, IN SIDE INVESTIGATIONS NICELY COVER EVERYTHING UP OFR THE PRICK WHILE HE SITS ON DESK DUTY TO APPEASE THE PATHETIC PUBLIC AND AS THEY DREAM UP THEIR BS LIES TO FEED THE PUBLIC ON THEIR SO CALLED SPEECH TO THE MEDIA ....................
One of the reasons that Kaepernick kneels.

No, he kneels so the cock can slide into his mouth more easily. Kaepernick stand for himself. Nothing more. That’s why he can’t get a job. That and he isn’t that steller at the foozball.
OOh....another homo-voyeur.

That was weak and gay. Even for you. Pick your self up and try again.
Oh, trust me...that was an apt description. Don't sound so shrill.......it's quite telling.

Here’s a particularly awful story and video out of Glendale, AZ – with implications that are national.
AZ-AGW-696x451.jpg

THE LOSER COPS NEED FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT TASER A MAN IN HIS BALLS!!! EVEN IF YOU ARE CRIMINAL!!!!!
WHAT'S BAD YOU PATHETIC SICK IN THE HEAD LEFT DUMB ASSHOLES Get off on legal molesting off people and will want the TSA to have cop authority too. That way when they think you have a gun in your bag they can instantly kill you , don't you like that sheeple mental cases. ... The TSA will be your police next idiots. They can feel out your entire family lmfao and you mental cases will allow it , beg for it.

SO WHEN DOES IT BECOME PC TO SAY COPS DON'T EVEN HAVE TO PROTECT AND SERVE, BUT THEY SURE IN THE HELL CAN KILL YOU ON DEMAND!!!!!!! NO QUESTIONS ASKED, IN SIDE INVESTIGATIONS NICELY COVER EVERYTHING UP OFR THE PRICK WHILE HE SITS ON DESK DUTY TO APPEASE THE PATHETIC PUBLIC AND AS THEY DREAM UP THEIR BS LIES TO FEED THE PUBLIC ON THEIR SO CALLED SPEECH TO THE MEDIA ....................

No, he kneels so the cock can slide into his mouth more easily. Kaepernick stand for himself. Nothing more. That’s why he can’t get a job. That and he isn’t that steller at the foozball.

Oh, trust me...that was an apt description. Don't sound so shrill.......it's quite telling.

Shrill? Hang in gotta go back and read what I said.

This is Trump's fault. He told police to rough up suspects & not protect their heads when throwing them around in squad cars, kill them like Freddie Gray.

This poor citizen is lucky to be alive. He did nothing wrong, but police electrocuted & beat him anyhow.

Last edited:
Na, I’m good with what I said. If I’m wrong, please do show us which team picked him up? Also show us who wanted him when he was getting nudged off the 9’er’s? Oh, no one. Odd, that’s when the guy decided he did

Na, I’m good with it. Kaepernik was washed up so he had to figure a way to matter since the 9’er’s were pushing him out.

Now your desperation is really showing, Chancey.

I’m good.

I’m good.
Of course.

AZ-AGW-696x451.jpg

If a person is high on something like meth or PCP tasers do no good. Saw a guy tased in the chest. He laughed, yanked out the probes and took off running.

that cop in the video needs to meet some guys from ISIS so he can get a headectomy

I don't care if it was an 80 year old lady jaywalking. Watching people get tased is totally worth it.

AZ-AGW-696x451.jpg

Obey lawful orders from our police. Fight it out defore the judge. Looks like he's white, so the local neighborhood won't be burned to the ground.

Forum List

Back