🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tavis Smiley says riots may be the new norm

Fox will have to start a riot channel on cable.

I'm going to invest in popcorn stock.

Why? we already have one it's called, PMSnbc, CNN is doing a fine job, ABC, CBS, NYslimes, Washingtoncompost, SALON, mediamatters, oh the choice are so out there

I don't watch any of those channels and this way Fox can keep with their regular programming.

I don't like the pansy, Shepard Smith interrupting The Five.

Why? we already have one it's called, PMSnbc, CNN is doing a fine job, ABC, CBS, NYslimes, Washingtoncompost, SALON, mediamatters, oh the choice are so out there

I don't watch any of those channels and this way Fox can keep with their regular programming.

lol, I can't stand the Shep. good grief who names their kid, Shepard. almost fitting though.
anyone else thinks his head is way too big for his little body. that's all I think of when I see him. lol

It would be a real shame if riots become the new normal. The riot prone cities will end up little more than prisons. There will be no investment, no employment, no stores. The riot area in Baltimore has not had a grocery store in a year. It took 3 years of negotiating to persuade CVS to open.

Black americans are 13% of the population and shrinking. Hispanics are 14% of the population and growing. Make no mistake about it, latinos look at these depresses black areas as opportunities for expansion. The new normal of rioting only helps.

"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population ... I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

José Angel Gutiérrez, an Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Texas at Arlington

:eusa_whistle::laugh:

And you consider this to be a sign of this man's education? God help us. He is a good example for the reason King Solomon warned not to educate a fool.

Unarmed black men being killed by police seems to have also become the new normal.

Really? How many unarmed black people have been killed by the police? How many unarmed white people have been killed by the police? Break those down into percentages of apprehended suspects? What are those numbers?

Are blacks more likely to be killed by police than obesity? Cars? Other blacks? Whites?

How about those numbers 10 or 20 years ago?

Have any of that data at all? If not, why are you claiming that is has ‘become’ the ‘norm.’ Likely because it fits the propaganda and messaging that you happen to agree with.
Oh more unarmed black and white people are killed by cars and obesity than by police? Whoa! I had no idea! Nvm I guess police killing unarmed people is perfectly fine!

:cool:

Nice deflection. IOW, you have no evidence at all? Nothing that actually substantiates your position?
Lol I was responding to YOUR deflection dummy. :laugh:

Unarmed black men being killed by police seems to have also become the new normal.

Really? How many unarmed black people have been killed by the police? How many unarmed white people have been killed by the police? Break those down into percentages of apprehended suspects? What are those numbers?

Are blacks more likely to be killed by police than obesity? Cars? Other blacks? Whites?

Have any of that data at all? If not, why are you claiming that is has ‘become’ the ‘norm.’ Likely because it fits the propaganda and messaging that you happen to agree with.
Oh more unarmed black and white people are killed by cars and obesity than by police? Whoa! I had no idea! Nvm I guess police killing unarmed people is perfectly fine!

Nice deflection. IOW, you have no evidence at all? Nothing that actually substantiates your position?

It was not a deflection. It was a question. What are you basing your assertion on? Where is the data? You have none and are continuing to deflect.

Notice that I never made a statement that relates to this:
“Oh more unarmed black and white people are killed by cars and obesity than by police? Whoa! I had no idea! Nvm I guess police killing unarmed people is perfectly fine!”
That was all on you and pure deflection. I asked if you had any data on those deaths. If you are saying that the rates of death from various causes do not matter in a discussion on people dying then you are simply trying to remove the data from its context.

The reality that you are still refusing to face is that you assertion is likely based on nothing more than sensationalist news reporting in the last few months. Responding to riots being the new normal with ‘Unarmed black men being killed by police seems to have also become the new normal.’ Is nothing more than trying to justify such behavior (or at the very least mitigate the disgusting display that it is). Now lets try again, without the name calling or the deflections, do you have any real data that supports your assertions.

It was not a deflection. It was a question. What are you basing your assertion on? Where is the data? You have none and are continuing to deflect.

“Oh more unarmed black and white people are killed by cars and obesity than by police? Whoa! I had no idea! Nvm I guess police killing unarmed people is perfectly fine!”
That was all on you and pure deflection. I asked if you had any data on those deaths. If you are saying that the rates of death from various causes do not matter in a discussion on people dying then you are simply trying to remove the data from its context.

The reality that you are still refusing to face is that you assertion is likely based on nothing more than sensationalist news reporting in the last few months. Responding to riots being the new normal with ‘Unarmed black men being killed by police seems to have also become the new normal.’ Is nothing more than trying to justify such behavior (or at the very least mitigate the disgusting display that it is). Now lets try again, without the name calling or the deflections, do you have any real data that supports your assertions.
You asked for data and didn't present any of your own. Tsk tsk.

Tell me are you surprised anymore when there's a story of an unarmed person being killed by police? Me neither. Seems to be pretty normal these days.

11174917_1082793965071349_4758613587114340438_n.jpg

You asked for data and didn't present any of your own. Tsk tsk.

Tell me are you surprised anymore when there's a story of an unarmed person being killed by police? Me neither. Seems to be pretty normal these days.
Tell me, what position did I take in this thread that you want me to substantiate?

Or is this more deflection?

lol, I can't stand the Shep. good grief who names their kid, Shepard. almost fitting though.
anyone else thinks his head is way too big for his little body. that's all I think of when I see him. lol

He's actually a manequin.

Forum List

Back