Tax Breaks

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Harvey Weinstein to California: Expand Production Tax Incentives | Variety

For liberals, naaaaah. I thought they needed to pay their fair share. What???? people are leaving California, like we've been talking for 2 years on this. I'm shocked, shocked!!!!

“There’s no reason for us not to shoot here, except when you do the numbers here and when you do the numbers in New Orleans, it is much more attractive financially,” Weinstein said in the Q&A on Saturday.

Well holy shit, taxes are bad for business, who knew???????

Tax breaks give pols the power to reward favored constituencies at the expense of others. They are a grossly inefficient way of doing things. New Orleans is not attractive because it offers more tax breaks. It is attractive because taxes are just lower generally.

That's my point, taxes are lower, which means California to compete has to hand out tax breaks, but only to the 1% as the libs say. The unions are killing them. And yes, I agree the tax system is completely flawed and should be scrapped.

That's my point, taxes are lower, which means California to compete has to hand out tax breaks, but only to the 1% as the libs say. The unions are killing them. And yes, I agree the tax system is completely flawed and should be scrapped.

California is a good example of what happens when liberals get control. Bloated bureaucracies dictating every aspect of people's lives for their own good. Without freedom life becomes hellish, a series of do-nots simply because the state says so. A divide between the governing and the elites and everyone else.

no kidding where is the robot dem post with the HuffPo/DailyKOS link refuting this...oh wait it's Variety, a liberal publication and Harvey Weinstein just told the truth on economics and tax policy and now the libtards cant defend it.

Forum List

Back