🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tax cuts ain't tax reform.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Another broken promis . Cutting taxes and trying to buy off votes is not what we were promised . What happened to changing taxes ? Making them simpler , bla bla bla .

More Trump bs . His plan is another GOP shell game that benefits the rich and screws the working man . Oh , then there's that debt stuff that the GOP SUDDENLY doesn't care about ! How does the tax plan lower the debt or deficeit?

Another broken promis . Cutting taxes and trying to buy off votes is not what we were promised . What happened to changing taxes ? Making them simpler , bla bla bla .

More Trump bs . His plan is another GOP shell game that benefits the rich and screws the working man . Oh , then there's that debt stuff that the GOP SUDDENLY doesn't care about ! How does the tax plan lower the debt or deficeit?

I'm not sure we have enough details to conclude that.

are you trying to say something?

Tax cuts ain't tax reform? News flash idiot. Tax increases sure as hell ain't tax reform.

I'm not annoyed with the tax rates but the matter of tax reform is where I echo the OP's beef with how this is looking. If the process remains as tedious as it has been then it'll reaffirm my opinion that we're just as screwed with Republicans.

How will i be screwed? Im a working man. I would love to know
Depends where u at.

IT'S HERE: All the details of Trump's massive tax plan

It looks very family un-friendly based on elimination of the personal exemption. At $4,050 per person, that means a jointly-filing couple with 2 dependents just lost an exemption of $16,200 (4 people x $4,050).

Not that it affects me, kids have been out of the house for a decade as my youngest is now 30. My loss will be pretty much made up through the higher standard deduction.

Last edited:
1579867.gif

I'm not annoyed with the tax rates but the matter of tax reform is where I echo the OP's beef with how this is looking. If the process remains as tedious as it has been then it'll reaffirm my opinion that we're just as screwed with Republicans.

It’s more of gop face saving, with a back door giveaway to big biz and their rich masters .

Let’s not forget how it does nothing to lower the debt . It does the opposite. The idea that a better economy will make up the slack in taxes is ludicrous.

Forum List

Back